WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

So question: The Stone Face Boosters will be randomly given out after the Hunt is processed, correct?
I know there will be two randomly given out per tournament (VA had one same day CT did), how exactly will it be announced, haha? Just a bit confused. Tongue_out

On another note,
I'm excited to see when the next Face to find will be announced, considering we only have until tomorrow until the hunt ends! Grin
(Jan. 04, 2014  2:22 AM)Leone19 Wrote: So question: The Stone Face Boosters will be randomly given out after the Hunt is processed, correct?
I know there will be two randomly given out per tournament (VA had one same day CT did), how exactly will it be announced, haha?

On another note,
I'm excited to see when the next Face to find will be announced, considering we only have until tomorrow until the hunt ends! Grin

We will probably make a whole new topic to keep track of the number of tournaments organised, for the Road to the Half-Thousand Events campaign.

I would have started randomly picking the winners from each tournament held on a weekend where two regions participated before, but it is slightly too much to keep track of at the same time as the Scavenger Hunt, so it will be better later.
Here is my picture of 4 people playing Beyblade!

Sorry couldn't resize it. MyBB coding was being weird haha.
By it ends on the 4th does that mean midnight of 3rd and no more goals can be finished on the 4th or at the midnight of the 4th?
(Jan. 04, 2014  3:08 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Here is my picture of 4 people playing Beyblade!

Sorry couldn't resize it. MyBB coding was being weird haha.

its nice!
(Jan. 04, 2014  5:56 AM)TheUnown Wrote: By it ends on the 4th does that mean midnight of 3rd and no more goals can be finished on the 4th or at the midnight of the 4th?

Well considering it's the 4th and it's not closed, I assume not.
Alright, the last Face of this Scavenger Hunt edition Fifth Anniversary has been hidden! This time, you're all looking for the Pisces Face! [Image: piscesface.png]

Good luck to everyone!
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

Probaby wrong but at the bottom of this page a Pisces face is there. I don't remember it being there last I checked that page.
I'm not sure myself if you got that right (feels like that was there a long time though), but to everyone else searching: you shouldn't stop ! If it is wrong, you wasted quite a bit of time. I'm viewing who's online and seems like you're not searching anymore lol.
Feeling about as crazed about finding this face as the kids in the Hunger Games movies.
I feel like I looked everywhere and I still can't find it! I even looked at Bey Brads first post Tongue_out
There's a difference between crazed and wanting to live XD
Since I placed in two tournaments, does that mean I get double points?
(Jan. 04, 2014  7:13 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: There's a difference between crazed and wanting to live XD
Since I placed in two tournaments, does that mean I get double points?
As in, I was looking for it like my life depended on it :p
But yeah... literally searched EVERYWHERE so I've since given up, more or less.
Hah, even though I might have already found it, I'm still looking XD.
(Jan. 04, 2014  7:19 AM)Tri Wrote: Hah, even though I might have already found it, I'm still looking XD.

i should say it only exists in Kai-Vs post XD

(Jan. 04, 2014  7:13 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Since I placed in two tournaments, does that mean I get double points?

you get points for one tournament ...
Well, I went through my searching spree and didn't find it. I doubt I'll find it.

Anyways, I excited to see the results for this! Even though I doubt I'll place in the top 20 with all the competition XD.
Perhaps the wrong face was placed by accident? otherwise, whats that doing there?

Edit , Nevermind im a week late
(Jan. 04, 2014  7:31 AM)The Bishop Wrote: Perhaps the wrong face was placed by accident? otherwise, whats that doing there?

IIRC, that was the previous face that was to be found, and th!nk already got that done ...
Just so everyone knows, all goals can only be achieved once. People keep asking whether they can get double points for doing something twice, no.
I FOUND THE FACE!!!!

When you report a post, it's over the close window button!

(Jan. 04, 2014  9:01 AM)Tri Wrote: I FOUND THE FACE!!!!

Gah, if I had found that it would have been SO PERFECT (I wasn't hunting but yeah). Congrats Tri. Smile
Congrats Tri... 2 hours wasted.
(Jan. 04, 2014  9:01 AM)Tri Wrote: I FOUND THE FACE!!!!

Man, I looked at the page where you reported a post but didnt see it XD. Congrats tri.
Congrats Tri!
I just started looking for it and it's found already XD
I HATE THIS. Why did I has to sleep >.> Good job Tri!