MF-H Duo ____ F230CF

Poll: Is this able to counter Dragooon?

Yes, but more tests are needed for sure.
78.38%
No, more tests are needed.
8.11%
Yes, no more tests are needed.
5.41%
No, but no more tests are needed.
8.11%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
Amazing idea wpardin, thanks.

This thing is awesome guys.

Standayd Procedure
BBG-03 Attack Type BeyStadium
BeyLauncher L/R

MSF-M Gargole Dragooon B:D vs. MF-H Duo Sagittario II F230CF

Dragooon: 2 OS
Duo: 18 wins, 17 OS, 1 KO
Win Rate: 90%

More tests depending on homework and time. Tests will be with Killerken Dragooon and Revizer Dragooon.
this seems promising... thought i dont own F230 so i dont know much about its performance
*Ginga* Could this combo be useful in other situations other than against dragooon?

EDIT: btw why did you choose Sagittario II?
Only one test...? Also, care how to explain how the combo works? I don't own F230, so I don't know how it would perform in this setup.
F230 is an excellent part, it's a barring driven 230 that separates the tip from the rest of the track, you can put any tip on it and it performs like the B: D. I like this setup but it does not seem like the only one possible, with the F230CF combo you could put a lot on that to a positive performance.
This is only one of many Dragooon counters; Not the counter, implying it's the only one...
(Dec. 17, 2012  1:34 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Only one test...? Also, care how to explain how the combo works? I don't own F230, so I don't know how it would perform in this setup.

This setup actually works pretty good. I prefer tips like BS/AS on it. It works great.

(Dec. 17, 2012  1:45 AM)Coach Wrote: F230 is an excellent part, it's a barring driven 230 that separates the tip from the rest of the track, you can put any tip on it and it performs like the B: D. I like this setup but it does not seem like the only one possible, with the F230CF combo you could put a lot on that to a positive performance.

F230 doesn't have a bearing. Part of the spin track is free spinning. But there is no bearing on the inside.
This is just one of the combos to counter dragooon. I know Dark has another combo to counter dragooon. The easier way is just to use duo b : d but I just wanted to use other combo that can be used more to battle other combo. The winning rate of this combo against other 230 combos is very high because of the free spinning F230.
(Dec. 17, 2012  2:28 AM)wpardin Wrote: This is just one of the combos to counter dragooon. I know Dark has another combo to counter dragooon. The easier way is just to use duo b : d but I just wanted to use other combo that can be used more to battle other combo. The winning rate of this combo against other 230 combos is very high because of the free spinning F230.

I was using Duo cancer BD yesterday in most Dragoon matchups. This combo does need more testing tho. Once I get my F230 I can contribute a bit more.
(Dec. 17, 2012  1:34 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Only one test...? Also, care how to explain how the combo works? I don't own F230, so I don't know how it would perform in this setup.

I actually started around 6:00, and havn't been able to test cause of dinner and my sis going to bed. Can't make noise.

Duo destabilizes and at the end, Dragooon spin equalizes, Duo falls over on CF, and F230 keeps it spinning long enough to win.
I need a F230 this sounds very interesting this piece in general... I knew of its Stamina Capabilities but didn't expect it to be meta breaking just the new stamina track.
Could you try to test against other types otherwise this combo is not competetive if it loses to the other types.

@*Ginga*, what min mold is your B:D? Cause that will make a big difference in how well this combo actually works. IMO, people should start stating what mold their B:D is in tests, cause If you are testing against a 4 min, you could be getting better results than if you were testing against a 6-7min mold.
It says A2.
That's not what we're referring to. Essentially, how long is the solo spin for Phantom Orion B : D? That time is the B : D mold you have.
It is a 4 minute mold.
That's probably a major reason why. 4 minutes isn't that good...

I have a 6 minute mold, but no F230 or Zero-G Stadium to test with...
Yeah, sorry 'bought that. I will see if my stores have Hyperblades, and maybe see if Hasbro solidified the molds?
Yay F230! If possible, could you try testing with MSF-H and Cancer/Aquario/Cygnus/Bull CW?
Trust me, I would have used them if I had them.
semi unrelated to discussion (Click to View)
Do you own Hades (the CW), *Ginga*?

I assume you mean from Fusion hades? If so, no.
Sondoes it only work as a counter to Dragooon based Spin Equalizers / Stealers? How does it fare against Beyblades that spin to the right? No formal tests are needed, as the purpose of this combo is to counter Dragooon, but I'm just curious.
I have done tests against Basalt BGrin, and started against Killerken Dragooon E230 RS.