Genbull Genbull SR200TB/CS

At the request of several people, I went ahead made a thread dedicated to this combo. Some of these tests might not be blow outs, but keep in mind this is the first Synchrom so far that hangs with the reining Kings of Stamina.

Genbull Genbull SR200TB vs. Duo Aquario 230D
Duo launched first on even launches, Genbull launched first on odd.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Genbull: 11 (11 OS, 0 KO)
Duo: 9 (9 OS, 0 KO)
Genbull Win %: 55.0%

This is pretty much a dead even match up cause which ever one was launched second usually won. Around round 16 I realized if you slightly banked Genbull SR200TB that there was a good chance it would knock Duo a little off balance and give it a better chance to win even if it wasn't launched second. That's why it won round 17, and if I had done that from the start Genbull would have probably had a higher win %.

I love TB for stamina! It is very forgiving if you don't launch straight. With the D series tips, if you don't launch straight enough then you take a chance on them spinning on their slopes, losing some starting stamina before the combo straightens itself. Since TB is a ball you don't have to worry so much about that.

Gebull Gebull SR200TB vs. Duo Aquario W145WD
Genbull: 13 (12 OS, 1 KO)
Duo: 7 (7 OS, 0 KO)
Genbull Win %: 65.0%

Genbull Genbull SR200TB vs. Phantom W145WD
Phantom launched first on even launches, Genbull launched first on odd.
Genbull: 11 (5 OS, 6 KO)
Phantom: 9 (9 OS, 0 KO)

This is an incredibly unpredictable match up. It all depends on which one tilts which way, and whether Genbull forces Phantom to scrape or if Phantom gets under and destabilizes Genbull. Either way, the wins were very very close all around.

Genbull Genbull SR200TB vs. Phantom Cancer 230D
Genbull: 6 (4 OS, 2 KO)
Phantom: 14 (14 OS, 0 KO)
Genbull Win %: 30.0%

This did suprise me a little. I really thought Genbull would do better here and have a lot more KOs but it is not easy to KO Phantom cause they are both so freakin round. Again, all the wins from both were so very close, that it would come down to which person has the stronger/faster launch.

Genbull Genbull SR200TB vs. Duo Aquario 230MB
Genbull: 17 (17 OS, 0 KO)
Duo: 3 (3 OS, 0 KO)
Genbull Win %: 85.0%

I was very happy with these tests. I will say this match up was fairly close. For the most part TB just had more than enough Stamina to OS MB, and the fact it moves more than a D series tip allowed it to roll with Duo's punches a lot easier.

Any other members tests would be greatly appreciated for confirmation purposes since this is up for debate in the Competitive Combos thread. I will do my best to get to any requests as fast as I can. Hope y'all enjoy! Turtle Power!!!
Wow. Genbull really is the real deal. Nice combo!

Any chance of tests against attack to see if it does well compared to Duo 230 MB?(not that Duo 230 MB is a good defender, just wondering if it does decent)
Even though this is 'stamina' would some test against Attackers, as well as Diablo (Defense and Anti-Meta) be possible? Just to see how it can fare in a tournament matchup, where Diablo, Flash and Phoenic Syncrhoms spammed.
Nice combo. It sees to be pretty good for stamina. Do you have 2 TB's by any chance?
Looks like a good combo. Like Kujikato said, can this be tested against Attack types, to see how this would fare in a possible tournament situation.
This combo seems like a great one! I also agree that this should be tested against an attack Bey. I would also like to see this against Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD for some reason.
Eventhough this is a Stamina combo and not a Balance one, it still shares a lot of similarities to Duo 230MB, which means it is going to have pretty much the same weakness (i.e. Spin Stealers/Equalizers and Attackers). It is on a rather high track with a ball tip, so I seriously doubt it can win a spin equalizing battle, and it is a pure Stamina combo which is destined to be destroyed by Attack types. With that said, I will try those tests, but I do not expect a lot out of them. Also, I did tests against Defense, but I just didn't see the point in posting and obvious 20-0 set of tests.

P.S. - My EWD is missing, so I will have to use W2D for the Revizer Dragooon combo. And yes Thunder Dome, I have 2 TBs, and yes I will try this vs Duo and Phantom SR200TB cause I know that request is coming soon. lol
It's about time this thread was made! These results are spectacular!

This track and tip combo is certainly really, really good for stamina; I'll post some Duo ___ SR200TB tests soon to back that up. I can easily see this on the competitive list soon.
I tried the tests vs Flash, and it destroys Genbull SR200TB just like it does every stamina combo. I mean it does take hits better than any stamina combo I have seen, but not well enough. So I had an idea, I wanted to try CS just to see what would happen, and oh my I was surprised.

Let me introduce......Genbull Genbull SR200CS! Genbull's biggest problem is its rotational recoil, and even though TB has more pure stamina than CS, it doesn't have the rubber to help cut down on the loss of spin from rotational recoil. The fact it doesn't lose much spin when it gets hit now, so far out weighs the stamia loss.

Genbull Genbull SR200CS vs. MF Flash Orion S130RF
Genbull always launched first.
Genbull: 17 (15 OS, 2 KO)
Flash: 13 (0 OS, 13 KO)
Genbull Win %: 56.7%

I had to go to 30 rounds cause I could not believe this. Genbull was slightly banked, so it would just deflect Flash straight into the ground, or it would jump it. Flash could rarely get a decent hit! Now I am sure that a 145 height Flash combo would do better, but I think it would be great to force Flash users into a certain height. When I get more time I will try a Flash combo on a 145 track to see how it works. I am hoping you can just bank Genbull a little less and still get the awesome deflection.

Now just to make sure this isn't some standard defense combo, check these tests out. As I said earlier, since it doesn't loose as much spin when it is hit because of CS, it stays spin as long as it did on TB. CS also has the added benefit of being able to move around more so KOs are easier to come by vs Phantom

Genbull Genbull SR200CS vs. MF Duo Aquario 230MB
Genbull: 11 (11 OS, 0 KO)
Duo: 9 (9 OS, 0 KO)

Genbull Genbull SR200CS vs. Duo Aquario W145WD
Genbull: 12 (12 OS, 0 KO)
Duo: 8 (8 OS, 0 KO)
Genbull Win %: 60.0%

Genbull Genbull SR200CS vs. Phantom Cancer W145WD
Genbull: 7 (4 OS, 3 KO)
Phantom: 3 (3 OS, 0 KO)
Genbull Win %: 70.0%

Genbull Genbull SR200CS vs. Duo Aquario 230D
Genbull: 5 (4 OS, 1 KO)
Duo: 5 (5 OS, 0 KO)
Genbull Win %: 50.0%

Genbull Genbull SR200CS vs. Phantom Cancer 230D
Genbull: 6 (5 OS, 1 KO)
Phantom: 4 (4 OS, 0 KO)
Genbull Win %: 60.0%

I greatly apologize for only doing 10 rounds on the last 3 sets of tests. I am running out of time. All the the tests from Duo MB to Phantom 230D were very close, so in a tournament situation it is probably going to come down to each person's launch.
when you through it couldn't go better... this appears, amazing kain!

Maybe it wins/lose with a little difference, but seems really more stable and reliable than TB (in overall) : D
Great tests! Now if they made a CTB (Coated Twin Ball) it might make this combo perfect!
Ok- I have a request for a combo similar to this, Gargole Gargole SR200 CS. I was testing the same combo, except on TH170, and it easily beat W145, but barely lost to 230. However, I think SR200 may allow Gargole to come out on top.
I wish I could test this but alas, I don't even have 1 Genbull XD
Genbull Genbull SR200 CS is pretty interesting. Do you think you could swap out 230 (For Duo) and put a TH170 on it?