Gargole Dragooon BD145EDS

Recent disussions about the top tier updates brought up the defensive stamina combination of BD145EDS. I decided to revisit that idea, and see how it worked with synchroms since they have a little bit of natural defense because of their weight. The goal with this combo is to have somewhat of a stamina combo that can actually hold its own against attack types.

Parts Explanation: (Click to View)

The launch: (Click to View)

Tests:
All tests were in a BB-10
Beylauncher with launcher rubber
Beylauncher L with launcher rubber

Updated Benchmark: (Click to View)

vs. Anti-Spin Stealer tests: (Click to View)

vs. Attack tests: (Click to View)

vs. Stamina tests (Click to View)

vs. Balance tests (Click to View)

If anyone has any requests I will do my best to complete them if I have the necessary parts. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome! I did not have much time to edit or review this so forgive me if there are a few errors.
Wo!These are some decent results!And i'm excited about some Good combos with Gargoyle!
And,er,DEath is kind of bad for Stamina.ALSO,do you have MB?I feel that MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB will do better than MF-H Duo Aquario 230D...
Damn. These are good!!! All I need is a Dragoon and I can go to work testing this thing!!!
Quite sceptical about the attack tests. No matter how heavy it is it's still on a awful bottom for defence so it shouldn't have gotten that good against attack IMO. Anyway nice combo.
mexa - thanks! death is know for beating left spin so that's why I tested against it. And I did test against duo 230MB, its under the balance section.

@defstam - thank you! I would love to see other peoples tests with this.

Ultra - I was too while I was testing, that is why I pushed it to 40 rounds, and followed up with the flash 160 tests. I truly believe EDS has more traction with that much weight on it, and Gargole has been treating me really good lately. I would love for someone with really great attack skills to do those tests too so we could get some confirmation. And thank you!
(Oct. 12, 2012  11:07 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: mexa - thanks! death is know for beating left spin so that's why I tested against it. And I did test against duo 230MB, its under the balance section.

@defstam - thank you! I would love to see other peoples tests with this.

Ultra - I was too while I was testing, that is why I pushed it to 40 rounds, and followed up with the flash 160 tests. I truly believe EDS has more traction with that much weight on it, and Gargoyle has been treating me really good lately. I would love for someone with really great attack skills to do those tests too so we could get some confirmation. And thank you!
And even then it did awesome!

Hey,Why didn't do any VS.Defense tests?MSF-H Reviser Dragoon SA165EWD would most likely pown this combo...

I did some informal defense test and it did great, but it should do great cause stamina should beat defense. So defense tests wouldn't have shown much. I want to see that match up so bad but unfortunately I only have one Dragooon.
(Oct. 12, 2012  11:19 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: I did some informal defense test and it did great, but it should do great cause stamina should beat defense. So defense tests wouldn't have shown much. I want to see that match up so bad but unfortunately I only have one Dragooon.
I'll be getting a couple of Dragoons soon,so I might be able to do some test by,say,Christmas?That's when i'm getting my BB-10...

nice combo
This combo seems legit but can you test it with Phantom if you have one
Equips~

Gargole Dragooon BD145EDS vs. Death Cygnus W145DS
Dragooon launched first, then Death and alternated.

Dragooon wins: 0
Death wins: 10
3 Ties that were redone.

Gargole Dragooon win percentage : 0%
Death Cygnus win percentage : 100%

This was... awkward. BD145 simply took all the hits from the death MW and the only time the ChW and MW made contact was when Gargole Dragooon started wobbling. All of Death's wins were basically a few rotations over Gargole Dragooon.

I only did 10 tests and redid ties since it took too long, and it didn't seem like Gargole Dragooon was gonna win one.

Did you weak launch? Death is the last thing this combo has a chance against because it is known for destroying left spin. Thank you very much for the tests! When I get to a computer I will add them to the OP. This combo is more about its defensive properties. If you could do some vs attack tests that would be extremely helpful.

I do not have Phantom, so any tests against it would be appreciated.
(Oct. 13, 2012  3:37 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: Did you weak launch? Death is the last thing this combo has a chance against because it is known for destroying left spin. Thank you very much for the tests! When I get to a computer I will add them to the OP. This combo is more about its defensive properties. If you could do some vs attack tests that would be extremely helpful.

I do not have Phantom, so any tests against it would be appreciated.

Didn't weak launch. I suspected it might've been the meteo l-drago string launcher so I used the Beylauncher L/R for Gargole Dragooon and used Light Launcher L/R for death and it still lost.
just windering why not RDF?
I wanted to go more towards a stamina combo with some defensive properties than just make another cookie cutter defense combo. And I honestly like the way EDS worked better than the way RDF did for what I was trying to achieve.