[Grand Rapids, MI, 8/18/12] Summers Last Blast

on
Hosted by
  Coach
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Battle of the Millennium: Summer Last Blast

Please Read and be familiar with WBO Standard Rules
Zero-G beyblades are now legal!

Place:
Millenium Park Picnic Shelter A Map to Millenium Park Directions

Date:
Saturday August 18
Time:
Registration 11:30-12:30pm be on time!
Tournament starts at 12:45pm

Stadiums: MFB BB-10's are the only legal stadiums used in WBO tournaments.

Format:
8-11 bladers will be full Round Robin with 3 blader championship round.
12-24 bladers will be block round robin. With winners moving on to championship
24+ bladers will result in a Double Elimination tournament!

Fees:
Standard WBO fees $5 for entry, $10 for passport.
If you're getting a blader passport please get it before the tournament if possible.

Prizes: Hasbro Metal Fury Starter Sets
[Image: 2012-08-05_16-18-17_262.jpg]

Bladers:

1. Yuko Ray14
  2. PANAsher
  3. Coach
  4. DaWRETCHED-one
  5. The Archer
  6. AMARvelous
  7. Phantom W
  8. Libraten
  9. LDragoten
  10. Zoro786
  11. Moah2112
  12. Diablo Nemisis
  13. MBM...Remiix no show
  14. MBM...Hades no show
  15. MBM...Kerbecs no show
  16. Cake
  17. Guardian Revizer
  18. Basalt Spam
  19. Blitz Unicorno3
  20. jakequetz3
  21. Beybladesunny
  22. Blad3r X no show
  23. OzzyB
  24. John712
  25. Darklord247
  26. DragoonHFG
  27. AquaBlader20

Possibles:

1. Blaziken
  2. PattyCakeChamp!
  3. LBladerKalen
  4. LBladerNoah
  5. Gasher Master

Tournament Supporter/Judge (blader only if needed): Madoka's Spirit

You Must be Signed up with your Username, not "and a few friends" on here before the Day of the Tournament to Guarantee a spot! THANK YOU!

Coach's Corner Store:
As always if you're buying please show up at least 15 minutes before registration, so I'm not selling items while trying to setup the format of the tournament. Thank you!
  • STADIUMS!!!:
  • $30 Orange BB-10 tournament quality
  • $20 Black BB-10 practice only stadium (a few flaws in the surface have occured) SOLD
  • $30 BRAND NEW Sonokong Tornado Attack stadium for Plastics and HMS beys!
    ACCESSORIES
  • $15 3x "Black" Launcher Grip BB-15
  • $14 1x Beylauncher L/R
  • $10 3x string launchers 2x red, 1x blue (these are just as strong as the Beylauncher L/R's I've been using one recently because my beylauncher l/r broke fyi)
    BEYS:
  • $25 Thief Phoenic E230 GCF guaranteed booster
  • $24 2x NIB Guardian Revizers starters (or both for $40)
  • $20 NIB Beat Lynx SOLD
  • $20 NIB Flash Sagittario SOLD
  • $18 1x NIP LDrago Destroy F: S Sonokong(no box no launcher)
  • $18 1x NIP Vari Ares D: D Sonokong(no box no launcher)
  • $18 1x NIP Phantom Orion B: D Sonokong(no box no launcher)
  • $8 2x NIP TT Storm Pegasis 105RF recolor from BB-32
  • $6 2x NIP TT Dark Wolf DF145FS recolor from BB-32
  • might have a few competitive MFB and Zero-G wheels for sale too.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I wish I could go, good luck to everyone who attends this though!
Lol dude you're from North Carolina according to your profile, this is in Michigan. I'm sure Dark is hosting like 6 tournaments this month you should get your fill HAAA!
I might come
I will most likely be going.
Put me as a possible coach
We (as in me, BasaltSpam, and whatever username my other brother is currently using) might come. Not 100% sure, but unless something comes up (and we are trying to keep our schedule clear) we can come.
I'm with Cake if he's going.
IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

Your BeyRank is higher than mine!!!!

Fear my wrath, el broski.
(Jul. 26, 2012  8:16 PM)Cake Wrote: IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

Your BeyRank is higher than mine!!!!

Fear my wrath, el broski.

Glad you guys are coming, but come on... Think Cake he's ranked LOWER than you but your points are tied. The bigger the # the lower the ranking.... Think Cake Think... You're tied anyway... We haven't had a huge double elimination tournament since Beydays so hopefully you'll get more battles in this time!
Eh. Can't think clearly, summer reading fried my brain.
Just added items that will be available for sale at the tournament to the OP, more to come!
Coach's Corner Store:
  • $14 8x Bey Launcher "Power Launcher" L/Rs (from the Ultimate DX set)
  • $15 3x Launcher Grips (the original style to hold beypointer and stuff)
  • $10 4x string launcher 2x red, 2x blue
  • $8 beys mint 2x Storm Pegasis, 2x Dark Wolf
  • more items will be listed later

The OP will be updated with correct quantities as people reserve them.
PLEASE ONLY RESERVE WHAT YOU PLAN ON BUYING!
otherwise you won't ever be allowed to reserve from me again.
I guess u got me as going already! This going to be most epic!
(Jul. 27, 2012  9:33 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I guess u got me as going already! This going to be most epic!
Kind of figured that when you ordered stuff LOL. Oh yeah and i still have those Scythe Kronos wheels for you, remind me.
Hey coach can you reserve one L/R string launcher for me please?
(Jul. 23, 2012  10:36 PM)Coach Wrote: Lol dude you're from North Carolina according to your profile, this is in Michigan. I'm sure Dark is hosting like 6 tournaments this month you should get your fill HAAA!

I want to go to EVERY tournament. Eee

(creepiness intended. XD)
Ahem.

(Jul. 28, 2012  2:17 AM)Coach Wrote: Yep, so that means you're definitely coming AquaBlader?

(Jul. 28, 2012  11:45 AM)Cake Wrote: Ahem.

(Jul. 28, 2012  2:17 AM)Coach Wrote: Yep, so that means you're definitely coming AquaBlader?
Yeah, I noticed that. And also notice the amount available hasn't changed... You all set Cake, although I know you're an ebayer yourself, correct?
Super Orion PMed me that he might come to something I'm assuming this, though I told him to post in the thread. I never realized how hard of a request that is...
Still keep me as a "maybe", sorry. My mom's still kind of iffy on it, but my dad's fine with it.
thatbeybladekid and his brother might be going he told me at our championship baseball game today that we lost whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
(Jul. 29, 2012  3:09 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: thatbeybladekid and his brother might be going he told me at our championship baseball game today that we lost whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Tell him to check in here and comment, and get his brother an account! Smile
New Items added to the store, if you have anything reserved please do not cancel and change for you will have nothing reserved for you then. Thank you.
  • $18 2x NIP LDrago Destroy F: S Sonokong(no box no launcher)
  • $18 2x NIP Vari Ares D: D Sonokong(no box no launcher)
  • $18 2x NIP Phantom Orion B: D Sonokong(no box no launcher)
I know many people are not allowed to or able to buy beys other than in a store. And with Hasbro cheapening them up in the Metal Fury sets I will TRY hard to be able to provide the best versions at my tournaments. I don't always have everything but I what I will have will be competitive tournament beys!

And please if you're coming to my tournaments if you can bring a friend, get them signed up let me know and I may offer you a slight discount on an order of 2 items or more. new blader friend (if you're a newb there must be 2 of you) must have ZERO points nor have been at my last tournament which points may not have been processed by this date.
Thanks as always
~Coach