[Lansing, MI] 1/26/13 The Wintery SnowBey Fight

on
Hosted by
  Coach
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The Wintery SnowBey Fight
MFB Tournament BB-10 stadiums
Please Read and be familiar with WBO Standard Rules

Will be doing some more recording, hopefully an even more epic video will come out for the Beychannel, so dress up if you want, but dress for the cold as well!

Place:
John M. Patriarche Park
960 Alton Road East Lansing MI

Date:
Saturday January 26
Time:
Registration 12:00-12:30
Tournament Starts 12:45

Stadiums: BB-10 MFB standard format

Format:
8-12 bladers will be Full Round Robin
13-24 bladers will be Block Round Robin
25+ bladers will be double elimination, (doubt we'll be anywhere near this)

Fees:
Standard WBO fees $5 for entry, $10 for passport.
If you're getting a blader passport please get it before the tournament if possible.

Prizes: Dark Knight Dragoon, RBV #2 and RBV #3

Bladers:
  1. Coach
  2. Phantom W
  3. Yuko Ray14
  4. Fang Wolf
  5. The Archer
  6. Beybladeteen
  7. Orion Freak

Possibles:
  • Dustin-Kerbecks
  • Dominic99ify
  • Tenacious J
  • Libraten
  • Ldragoten
  • Trickstar20
  • Blad3r X and friends
  • Blaziken and friends
  • Poison Nemesis
  • Samurai_Ifraid1
  • Blader Fred
  • SonicBuster
  • Blader Red Z

If you're thinking of coming please comment so I can put you down as confirmed or a possible attendee. This will help a lot with setup, along with letting us know the state of Beyblading in Michigan.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Shouldn't this go in Official Events?
Ill be there to record
Hi. Since I'm coming from Florida, I might be a possible. I hope I go there lolz... Smile

~~ Need to update sig ~~ xD
this should be a good tournament. hopefully we get more people
(Jan. 10, 2013  9:41 PM)The Archer Wrote: this should be a good tournament. hopefully we get more people

True.

(Jan. 10, 2013  9:39 PM)Hikaru Hasama~ Wrote: Hi. Since I'm coming from Florida, I might be a possible. I hope I go there lolz... Smile

Since you're willing to travel so far, why not come to NC for Beyblade Colosseum a week later instead. I guarantee the prize payout will be amazing.
(Jan. 10, 2013  10:08 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2013  9:39 PM)Hikaru Hasama~ Wrote: Hi. Since I'm coming from Florida, I might be a possible. I hope I go there lolz... Smile

Since you're willing to travel so far, why not come to NC for Beyblade Colosseum a week later instead. I guarantee the prize payout will be amazing.
I believe she was supposed to be at your last tournament, and was a no show. I'll believe it when I see it, I've had this before. Would love it if she did, but I just have a hard time believing it.

(Jan. 10, 2013  10:19 PM)Coach Wrote: I believe she was supposed to be at your last tournament, and was a no show. I'll believe it when I see it, I've had this before. Would love it if she did, but I just have a hard time believing it.

You said exactly what I was thinking.
cant wait
ill be using meteo l drago recolered edition and takara tomy hell kerbecks
I'll be a maybe. It all depends on the weather, but don't count me out just yet.
just got don watchin one of your vids coach epic tourney
I'm most likely go. My CF and my SW145 Broke though(i needed SW). Will Synchrome be allowed
I will most likely be coming to this tornament because im close that way
(Jan. 11, 2013  3:48 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: I'm most likely go. My CF and my SW145 Broke though(i needed SW). Will Synchrome be allowed
Yes, synchrome beys are allowed. And bad news guys, i might have to miss this one, that is on the weekend that we celebrate my brothers B-Day. but I still have a 60% chance of going.
The Archer hope you can make it we should be done by 4:00 for sure.
(Jan. 11, 2013  3:48 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: I'm most likely go. My CF and my SW145 Broke though(i needed SW). Will Synchrome be allowed

Of course synchrom is allowed. I ask you to please read through the rules too. Also SW145 isn't a competitive part if you have an AD145, that is a much better choice.
(Jan. 11, 2013  5:41 PM)Coach Wrote: The Archer hope you can make it we should be done by 4:00 for sure.

Of course synchrom is allowed. I ask you to please read through the rules too. Also SW145 isn't a competitive part if you have an AD145, that is a much better choice.
I disagree on that choice, the SW145 id actuallt being used in one of my zero-g combinations and it works very well
(Jan. 10, 2013  10:08 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Thanks, I'll try Wink

You selling anything? Like Zero-G Beys or stadiums? Thanks.