[Wayne, MI 12/1/12] Wyatt's B-Day Bash, GO DRANZER! (MFB Format)

on
Hosted by
  Coach
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Wyatt's B-day Bash
This is for you Wyatt, GO DRANZER!
As always please read and be familiar with the Rule Book!
35613 W Michigan Ave Wayne, MI 48184

maps Date:
Saturday Dec 1, 2012
Time:
Registration 12:00-12:30 Tournament Starts by 1:00

Stadiums: MFB BB-10
Format:
8-11 bladers = Full Round Robin, top three compete for Championship
12-24 bladers = Block Round Robin, block winners compete for Championship
25+ = Double Elimination, doubt we'll get close to this # though

Fees:
Standard WBO fees $5 for entry, $10 for passport.

Prizes:
1st place Dark Knight Dragoon
2nd place Random Booster BBG 23
3rd place Random Booster BBG 17
Bladers:
  1. Coach
  2. Yuko Ray14 (co-host)
  3. Wyatt V2
  4. Fang Wolf
  5. Ozzyb
  6. Zenonights0777
  7. The Archer
  8. Samurai_Ifraid1
  9. Toasty

Possible bladers:
  1. Blaziken
  2. Blad3r X

If you're browsing and plan on going to this tournament, you will need to have an account to play. So please create one and let me know if you're coming. THANK YOU!

This will be our first tournament at an indoor facility lets make sure to show the owners respect! This will not only allow us to return but use them as a reference to try and have tournaments at other Comic book / gaming stores!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Ok peeps come on out and celebrate a incredible blader's new age! Please encourage your friends to come make sure they have an account! Tongue_out
oh and if u cant find us ( how could u not?) ask for Jonas Harrison
That was the fastest I've ever seen anything happen on the wbo... Ever... Wish I could go. I'm currently sucking up to my parents and doing extra work so put me down on the possibles.

Also in January I might host my tournament here if it was easy enough for u to do coach.
If you become a regular host and everything has gone right, this is how it goes Blaze Smile Hope you can make it.
I cannot wait to battle again. coach are you selling anything besides plastics?
I'm excited for this tournament! it's been too long since I've battled anyone but my dad.
My b-day is Nov 30 btw, I'll be 8.
(Nov. 22, 2012  11:37 PM)Phantom W Wrote: I'm excited for this tournament! it's been too long since I've battled anyone but my dad.
My b-day is Nov 30 btw, I'll be 8.

Ooooo u ha ve no idea how much I want to battle u lol!
Count Me In
yo can i join the tournament???[/size][/font]
(Nov. 23, 2012  8:56 PM)yrf00001 Wrote: yo can i join the tournament???[/size][/font]
You want to come you mean?
Yep you're welcome to
(Nov. 23, 2012  9:36 PM)Phantom W Wrote: yrf what does your name stand for?
it stands for yugiohrushfan, its his youtube username. question, do we have to get you a present?
(Nov. 23, 2012  10:33 PM)The Archer Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2012  9:36 PM)Phantom W Wrote: yrf what does your name stand for?
it stands for yugiohrushfan, its his youtube username. question, do we have to get you a present?
You dont need to, you just can come and thats my present .
oh ok
The Archer Haaa, no there are no presents needed. Bring your friends. The date that worked just so happened to be the day after Wyatt's b-day, so I figured titling it for him would work.
Also I will have extra Random Boosters vol. 2&3 for sale after the tournament. for $18.

@Yuko Ray14, I want you to ask the guys at Warriors 3 how many there are room for. and I was curious about bringing drinks in. send them a link to this thread if you have their email too, I'm sure it's on the site, so they can see whats going on
(Nov. 24, 2012  1:29 AM)Coach Wrote: The Archer Haaa, no there are no presents needed. Bring your friends. The date that worked just so happened to be the day after Wyatt's b-day, so I figured titling it for him would work.
Also I will have extra Random Boosters vol. 2&3 for sale after the tournament. for $18.

@Yuko Ray14, I want you to ask the guys at Warriors 3 how many there are room for. and I was curious about bringing drinks in. send them a link to this thread if you have their email too, I'm sure it's on the site, so they can see whats going on

Ha coach accualy I called them today asking them just that they said they have vending machines, and they have enough room for us to have 30+ I think they said around that number Ill email it to them tommarow after I caddie.
I might be able to go
Sorry if I forgot to mention this but if I'm a possible then darkbull1220, Torchic, cumbusken are all possible.
Forgot I have a b-ball game saturday
I'm Toasty! I'm Yuko Ray14's friend and will most likely be attending the tournament. <_> *derp*
Toasty... Oh boy this guyl lol!