[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

I want to battle any bladers in michigan
Try loking on the map.
k thanks
er anyone
me and my younger bro, underdogtariq23, are michigan bladers, what part of michigan are you from. i will pm you.
I've got some people in northern IN here. Dunno if we could go up there, but still.
IM in the oakland area but not exactly (cant give exacts)
if my parents found i meet some one from the internet in real life theyd freak we would have to meet at my local librray or something.
We could all meet at the troy public library if thats not to far and then we can have a mini beyblade turny.
Or do you guys have a more convienient location in mind because i cant go much farther
You have to be honest with your parents bub. I can undertand why they'd freak (my parents don't trust the internet AT ALL! They refuse to even buy anything online, because they think everyone will use their credit card number) but yeah, if they against it, get some friends from school in to beyblade.
Yeah, I can't really go outside my city. Last time I did, the guy didn't show up and it was like a 3 hour drive. Uncertain
But my parents are similar. Be easier to get some friends at school into it or something.
Is anyone by garden city, detroit, inkster, or livonia ? If so PM me
anyone who lives near wyandotte message me i got 4 other people who beyblade
I live in Lansing. me and my bro are both serious bladers!!!!!
Okay i have checked about all thread for a Michigan Tournament but it seem to have failed. Since i have lived here in Michigan for little over a month and checked all what Michigan has to offer i have decided to throw our first Michigan Tourney.

I have pm'd over 20 WBO members to see if they are able to participate. Myself and my children PANAsher AMARvelous and CYRUckus is in this as well.

I have found us a location that will let us use their facility for free but they will be selling Pizzas and drinks for whoever is hungry. Location will be in Taylor MI, near Detroit.

I have 2 BB-10 attack stadiums, if someone can bring their own it would be great. I can buy some more if i know ahead of time depends how many are participating.

When: Hopefully March 4th or 18th it's on a sunday . I want to give myself more time to get it just right it's better to be safe i want this to happen.

Time: I'm thinking at 2pm for registration and warm-ups 2:30 or 2:45 Tourney begins. And After tourney for Free play for Beyblade POINTS!

If anybody has any questions just reply or pm me Thanks Thats all i have so far i just need people so i can know what else to do.
Well I have 3 my people's that will be participating and PANAsher and i will have to oversee the Tourney of course =( . Oki i needs more people so i can apply and officially get the ok from the Organization. Thanks lets make this Happen!!!

Participating:
Blad3r X and Friends???
Patty Cake Champ!
AMARvelous
CYRUckus
B-aWINnah!

Maybe:
StormPegasus645
Beyslashkiller
I live in detroit. I can make it as far as taylor and anyday. Am i allowed to bring freinds? I have a group of 3-4 bladers not on the site who could come.

(BTW, I have made a homemade stadium that was drafted and designed and built to compare with a TT Attack.....Think you could use this, DaWretch? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so exicted. Looks like i'll have to get on the ball about creating a new custom. )
i might be able to go
(Jan. 15, 2012  12:49 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: I live in detroit. I can make it as far as taylor and anyday. Am i allowed to bring freinds? I have a group of 3-4 bladers not on the site who could come.

(BTW, I have made a homemade stadium that was drafted and designed and built to compare with a TT Attack.....Think you could use this, DaWretch? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so exicted. Looks like i'll have to get on the ball about creating a new custom. )
Yes you can bring friends but in order for them to participate in the Tourney they must bring $5 each for the WBO passport, all i need is their E-mail address and whatever Nickname they want to call him or herself and that's about it. 

Sorry it has to be made in CHINA! sorry bro....HAHA naw foreals it is illigal to use must be Takara Tomy bb-10 attack stadium. But bring yourself and your friends.

I am most likely able to go and I have a bb-10
Pattycake! Wassup? Grin

Awwwwwwwwwww.........Okays. Unhappy lol Smile still, i'll bring the pain. xD I dont have a pass port, so im guessing i bring 5$ too?
Well it looks like i'll be able to bump up the tourney to February since it doesn't look like anyone is signing up. I pm'd 24 Michigan WBO members and got 4 response so far.

So if Blad3r X can confirm that his friends could come either the 5th or the 19th of February it is a sunday, then we got a tourney. Because their be about 8 of us including PANAsher and myself playing and that would be a good first time tourney host for me.

I will propose the engagement to the organization.
So far i have the location, the Date, Round Robin Format since it's only a few of us and the Prizes.

Participating:
DaWRETCHED-one
PANAsher
AMARvelous
CYRUckus
B-aWINnah!
PattyCakeChamp and friend
Blad3r X and hopefully his friends!
TwistedLeone79
RockLeone04

well Let me know if this is ok with you guys those who responded to my pm!
If it's on a Sunday, My son and I are in. As long as you don't mind battling with an old guy lol. be a little drive for us but it would be cool to get the feel of it. We got the beys just not any experience, looking forward to it.
(Jan. 23, 2012  10:46 PM)TwistedLeone79 Wrote: If it's on a Sunday, My son and I are in. As long as you don't mind battling with an old guy lol. be a little drive for us but it would be cool to get the feel of it. We got the beys just not any experience, looking forward to it.

HAHA! The 79 on TwistedLeone means you were born on 1979? I was born on 79 too, hehe maybe i'm wrong but Dad's are kool wit me!!!

My son is stoked. We made him a profile on here yesterday he's RockLeone04 and we'll be there so you can feel the power of our Leones lol