HMS General Discussion

This is the thread for general discussion of HMS so that the HMS Parts Discussion doesn't get cluttered up with it. Just think of this a thread for discussion about anything to do with HMS. (sorry for the lateness)

Obviously, rules much like Beyblade Random Thoughts apply here, don't make irrelevant posts, make sure your posts are meaningful and sensible, don't spam, you know.

And remember: Anime/Manga thoughts belong in the Anime/Manga forum, not here.

For Customization and Parts Discussion, post in HMS Parts Discussion.
Nice, I love how boody devil looks. One of my favorite HMS aswell. Gotta be a tie between the Bloody devil and Dragoon MSUV.
I bought Gaia Dragoon MS and thought, hey this looks fun to battle. Maybe I will battle this when I get home. The second I put it together the thing was so loose and noisy me and my dad almost returned the thing.

I got a second one, and ended up lying how it didn't have the same problem. Which it had.
I've always felt that Shining God is the best looking for HMS. Either that or Dranzer MS/MF. Yeah the Gaia Dragoon MS AR is very rattley and loose since the Plastic bit doesn't fit properly on the metal ring part. Thankfully Advance Adverazer which also has the ring didn't since the AR was better designed.
Codeine, Gaia Dragoon is the only one that does that. Advance Averazer has a Metal Saucer 2.0 essentially.

Agreed with Ultra, Shining God is beautiful.
I am so happy....I'm really getting into HMS now.

I'm very impressed with Wolborg MS. That might as well be the only one I need. XD
purple death gargoyle ms for life
I don't have any HMS but I'd love to get into buying them soon, anyway, I love Dranzer MS, as well as it being my favourite HMS Beyblade.
I have the purple DEMS AR lol. Must say it's pretty good.
My 1st HMS was Gaia Dragoon MS- I used it in the thunder rumbler, so the sound was estatic. It put me off buying HMS for a while, even now Im not so keen on buying Advance Adverazer
My favorite is Phantom Fox. I enjoy how it splits into 2.
I have pieces to PhantomFoxMS that I got from an eBay lot. I'm missing the bottom part (Bunshin Core?) *sob. *sob
(Feb. 18, 2012  3:10 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: I have pieces to PhantomFoxMS that I got from an eBay lot. I'm missing the bottom part (Bunshin Core?) *sob. *sob

That's sad.. Without that there is no splitting.
Are you missing Bunshin (Yes it's Bunshin) Core Lower Part only or the whole RC ?
I really like jiraya ms . Bearing core 2.0 is impressing .
(Feb. 18, 2012  3:15 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2012  3:10 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: I have pieces to PhantomFoxMS that I got from an eBay lot. I'm missing the bottom part (Bunshin Core?) *sob. *sob

That's sad.. Without that there is no splitting.
Are you missing Bunshin (Yes it's Bunshin) Core Lower Part only or the whole RC ?

I have the top part of the RC, just not the bottom part.
Would love to have Jiraiya MS. I'd kill for it or Slash Riger ♥
I have -
I like using Sea Dragons AR/WD with Dranzer MS's RC in the flat mode for OHKO's. It's pretty fun.
excluding the advance _____er beys
im only missing a magical ape, reli hope to get one soon
or the buyer in hong kong that i sold the bey to him will sell me that again!
(Feb. 16, 2012  8:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: purple death gargoyle ms for life

QFT.

If I understand Beywiki correctly, Purple/Blue DEMS have the same mold as Samurai Upper, correct?

If so:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
I wouldn't have to touch my Fukubako Box..
I was under the impression that all of the not-orange DEMS were Mold 2.
From what I know,the best dems is the purple one(4 mold)
Even if I ve several copies of both purple and light blue dems and I can t see differences from the looking(will never spin them)
I actually got all colors of dems
it's true that the purple one performs better in attacking mode
and orange one fits wif bearing core
but I dunno the difference through looking them@@
I have 3/4 of the Advance series. I just need Eterner....

Luckily, I have Samurai Upper, which is like the purple DEMS.
You know, I wish I could get into HMS, but I'd need to buy two GFC UV's to be able to do so because I'd never be able to enjoy it fully without them, and if I got into it I would buy them eventually and that would just be way too expensive. :c

I keep looking at getting a phantom fox (I've always loved the gimmick's idea) and a cheap HMS for a launcher, though... It's very, very tempting......
So th!nk you have also not bought any hms or is it that you dont have any now but had some previously?
Anyway, i am also still to get into hms but i'm planning to do so after getting wolborg, dems and the common 3. Since i havent even touched any hms till now, can anyone tell me how their finish is? I mean are they smooth like plastics or are they very rough? BTW HMS did not have many releases so i think that is one metagame where everything is explored fully unlike plastics and MFB which are still developing although the production(not of mfb so far) has stopped.
I've never owned any.

They would be like plastics. There are good pictures on beywiki, but they still used the same materials, just in different proportions (well, I think the metal was the same anyway).

And yeah, the metagame should be quite stable. Still waiting on those Aero Knight, Dranzer MF, and Circle WD articles though.