HMS General Discussion
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #422 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 22 2012 09:48 AM by th!nk.)
Isn't your ideal HMS Combo just

AR: Circle Upper
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Metal Change Core

?

Just do it, heck, you can a set of two with the sonokong neo customize grip for like $23, or just get draciel MS for the 15g circle wide and it's like $7.

@Ultra: it was a side conversation while we were discussing HMS.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Feb 22 2012 09:48 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

Well, that's one of them, but I actually really like the wobble combo I got from roux today, too!

Neo customize what huh when did this happen so cheap

I already have a 15g circle wide.

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Feb 22 2012 09:54 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
th!nk

rip in peace
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

It's the one nocto was talking about over in the beywiki photo thread. Read about it there, because it's not quite the same, haha.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Feb 22 2012 09:56 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

Ohh, that one. Doesn't look much like the TT one, but a grip is a grip! I will definitely pick one of those up, then...

Some manner of Octopus.
Feb 22 2012 10:03 AM
th!nk

rip in peace

I should look at it too, to be honest, I'm kind of annoyed that I bought both the beyblades it comes with before realising it existed :/

Feb 22 2012 11:50 AM

(Feb 22 2012 09:48 AM)th!nk Wrote:  Isn't your ideal HMS Combo just

AR: Circle Upper
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Metal Change Core

?

Just do it, heck, you can a set of two with the sonokong neo customize grip for like $23, or just get draciel MS for the 15g circle wide and it's like $7.

@Ultra: it was a side conversation while we were discussing HMS.

sonokong hms grip!?! eBay? link please.
Feb 22 2012 11:55 AM
th!nk

rip in peace

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-G-Re...107wt_1110

Hm, significantly more expensive than I remembered. Confused

Feb 22 2012 11:58 AM

wow thanks. I can stick to this before I actually got that Takara HMS grip. Thanks. Think.
Feb 22 2012 02:18 PM
Poseidon

^Italic not working^
BeyRank: #434 (1,139)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of Days IIBrad FaceWolborg FaceCancer FaceAquila Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 22 2012 08:55 PM by Poseidon.)
(Feb 22 2012 10:03 AM)Hazel Wrote:  Ohh, that one. Doesn't look much like the TT one, but a grip is a grip! I will definitely pick one of those up, then...
Looks like you don't need a round shell MS for the grip since it already has the finger slots.

[Image: poseidonsig.png]
Feb 22 2012 08:46 PM
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
BeyRank: #10 (1,604)
Gaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGold FaceEternal Passport Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 22 2012 09:42 PM by Arupaeo.)
I don't think the round shell grip works without already having a customize grip. It needs a part from the customize grip.
Feb 22 2012 09:38 PM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
BeyRank: #183 (1,244)
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

Yeah, it needs the launcher attachment part, but the actual grip itself when with that part is very useful.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

-Anton Ego/Peter O'Toole (1932-2013)
Feb 22 2012 09:53 PM
Away Find all posts by this user

Correct me if I'm wrong, Ive been watching some Driger Gt vids and I think that the GFC has a similar speed to RF and GFC/UM has a speed similar to R2F but with more controllability.
Feb 23 2012 01:38 AM
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ
BeyRank: #370 (1,156)
Antique FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceAnubis FaceWolborg FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAlexandrite Face

R2F is not that fast.

[Image: dansignature21.gif]
shout out 2 kai-v
Feb 23 2012 01:41 AM

Okay.
Feb 23 2012 01:43 AM
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ
BeyRank: #370 (1,156)
Antique FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceAnubis FaceWolborg FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAlexandrite Face

You should add a bit more substance to your post than that, or you'll be reprimanded.

[Image: dansignature21.gif]
shout out 2 kai-v
Feb 23 2012 01:45 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!

To set the record straight, no tip has ever been made that is as easy to control, with that level of speed, as GFCUM. Uriel 2's tip is faster, but nigh uncontrollable in comparison.

Takara did right with GFCUM, and then decided to never do it again.

Some manner of Octopus.
Feb 23 2012 01:51 AM
Arupaeo

Climbing Back
BeyRank: #10 (1,604)
Gaia Dragoon FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013Silver FaceGold FaceEternal Passport Face

Or at least not yet...

The comparison I've seen thrown around recently is that Zero-G is to MFB as HMS was to plastics. If this turns out to be a fair comparison, then perhaps a GFCUM-like tip is in our future! Smile
Feb 23 2012 03:43 AM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!
Antique FaceRose Gold FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IISilver FaceAmber FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago FaceWBBA Caesar FaceByxis FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceGold FaceTrypio FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago Face

RCF/GCF LETS GOOOO

But yeah, once you get hooked on to the insane speed and control of GCFUV, you never want to turn back. Losing it is like losing the meaning of true attack.

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere."

Feb 23 2012 03:49 AM

I noticed that tons (about 94%) of MFB players cannot retain a proper flower pattern with RF/R2F/LRF. Is that due to the design of the tip, or the fault of the player? I'm thinking it's the latter because Kai-V said something about Italian players having excellent flower patterns...

[Image: SignitureWBOcomplete.jpg]
The Blue Metal Blader
My New Youtube Channel
Need help with anything? Just want to talk? PM me. I'm happy to help. Smile
Feb 23 2012 04:12 AM
Ga'

Pierce the heavens!

I can do flower pattern just fine, though I do admit to sometimes messing up and smashing into walls or just completely derping and doing a straight shot.

I'd say it's the player, flower patterns are definitely possible with those tips, and even more so (higher control oh yeah) with the GFCs.

Feb 23 2012 04:37 AM