SB Discussion

You may have seen how well it had done against my Diablo Kerbecs, but you want to see more. Tongue_out

Standard Procedure
Zero G Attack Type Stadium
BeyLauncher LR
Hasbro Launcher Grip
Launcher Rubber

Against Sway Attack: (Click to View)

Vs Smash Attack (Click to View)
While it is seeming only average, I'm telling you, this thing has potential.
I own SB (but no Zero-G stadium), and the tip itself actually has "balanced" traits in a BB-10.
S-Stamina
B-Defense
B-Slight Attack

Nice tests, though. Maybe try MSF-H Revizer Saramanda 160SB to test the "90 Degree angle" gimmick Takara-Tomy says 160SB can do?
I have done some of my own testing.
Note: All parts are TT other than the Bull clear wheel
Equipment used
Zero-G stadium
Beylauncher LR

Ifraid Ifraid GB145GCF vs MF-H Death Bull 160SB
Ifraid : 9 wins (7 ZA, 1 KO, 1 OS)
SB:11 wins ( All OS)
SB win : 55%
Comparitive Results (Click to View)
Conclusions
Apparently, the "90 Degree angle" gimmick seemed to have positve effects on SB's performance.

90 degree gimmick theory:

(Oct. 16, 2012  8:26 AM)abrakadabralaka Wrote: 90 degree gimmick theory:
I wouldn't exactly say that Mu would be a good source of information for this. As Kai-V said once, Mu "spits out psuedoscientific carp". Mu didn't really explain how it worked, either. What he said hardly made sense "blablablaspinratecentrifugalforce". Also, his name was changed to "MyTestsAreLies" when he was banned.
I think the reason 160 works so well with Sharp Ball is just because the shape they make together is the right shape and height and keeps itself balanced for that reason. You could compare that to the 230D>230WD argument.
Ah, yes, I tested that theory out, and it actually works, haha. I tilted the stadium extremely, and it always stayed in the center of the part of the stadium that was touching the ground.
(Oct. 19, 2012  9:50 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Ah, yes, I tested that theory out, and it actually works, haha. I tilted the stadium extremely, and it always stayed in the center of the part of the stadium that was touching the ground.
Yeah, I believed the theory too, I just didn't believe Mu's "explanation". Mu's "explanation" didn't make much sense. It's just the shape/height/balance of the setup.

Oh, quick note on SB, it's defense against Smash SUCKS. If there is not contact, and only major sway, it will be fine. Otherwise its spin would get depleted entirely.
Can someone do any kind of testing for ____ ____ B:D (if you didn't get I want any right syncrom combo with B:D preferably not some attack ones like griff or iraid etc) vs ____ ____ 160SB (same again for the syncrom)

Purpose of this is that I want to see whether SB on a high height will beat B:D.

Most prefered setup would be something like Saramanda Saramanda B:D vs Saramanda Saramada 160SB or the same combos with Reviser in place or Saramanda.
Hmm, I only have Revizer, ifraidx2, and Saramanda. No BGrin either, sorry.
Could somebody try to test the combo MSF-Phoenic Dragoon 160SB? I'd like to see how 160SB does in left-spin.
How about SB with a 230 track? Is it still balanced against sway attack, or does it become off balance because of a taller height?