Revizer Saramanda 85RS

This is a pure defense type .
Equipment used:BB-10,Right string launcher.
Benchmark tests

Revizer Saramanda vs MF Variares CH120R2F
Saramanda:20 wins (10 OS ,10 KO)
This combo won against Variares by using Variares recoil against it forcing Variares to self-ko.

Revizer Saramanda vs MF Variares R145R2F
Saramanda:17 wins (7 OS ,10 KO)
Variares :3 wins (all ko)
It won because when R145 hit the Saramanda metal wheel, R145's recoil causes it to self-ko.

I hope someone can test this against flash. By the way,this will not win against other defense types because of RS's poor stamina.
I'm very sceptical of these results. I really doubt it would get results as low as that with someone who is good with attack types. Unless you're using the hasbro version which sucks.
So this only works against attack types?
(Aug. 27, 2012  1:54 PM)Ultra Wrote: I'm very sceptical of these results. I really doubt it would get results as low as that with someone who is good with attack types. Unless you're using the hasbro version which sucks.
It's the TT vesion, I'll post a video tommorow then .

EDIT: Combo is quite decent. I might test it this out more thoroughly tomorrow, If i have the guts to ruin my last RS..
There is nothing particularly wrong with this combo, but there isn't anything that special about it. It's a standard LTDC, one with particularly bad stamina. I'm not sure this could stand up to today's meta that well since it can't do anything against non-Attack types and it would probably lose via OS to Flash on Metal Flat. That said, if the opponent doesn't think to Tornado Stall, yes, this custom would probably beat Attack types just fine.

Also, why no Metal (Stone) Faces? Did you forget to mention them or are the customs not supposed to have them?
Can you test this against flash escolpio s130 r2f if you have flash..
He said he hopes someone can test against Flash. So obviously his Flash is either worn or he doesn't have Flash at all.
Benchmark tests against a well known defense type would help a lot more than a video.
(Sep. 01, 2012  7:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: Benchmark tests against a well known defense type would help a lot more than a video.
What do you mean by a known defense type Basalt BD145CS? Death BD145CS? or a LTDC?
(Sep. 02, 2012  6:18 AM)abrakadabralaka Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  7:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: Benchmark tests against a well known defense type would help a lot more than a video.
What do you mean by a known defense type Basalt BD145CS? Death BD145CS? or a LTDC?

Better yet, some of the combinations in the Competitive Combinations topic. I even took the liberty of copy and pasting it down for you, haha... Use these combos.
Metal Face-Heavy Duo Aquario/Bull/Cancer/Kerbecs BD145/TH170 CS/RB/RDF/RF/RS
Metal Face-Heavy Death Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs BD145/TH170 CS/RB/RDF/RF/RS
Metal Face-Heavy Diablo Kerbecs/Unicorno II BD145 CS/RB/RDF/RF/RS

So basically, yes. Death BD145CS, & etc.
@ tris : Thanks ,I would probably be able to do those tests on Tuesday ,when I can get a fresh CS
Wouldn't Reviser Reviser be better? Or is Reviser Saramanda better in this set-up?
I got my new CS earlier than expected .So, time to mark my benches!
MF Vari Ares CH120R2F VS MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS
Vari Ares win %:65%