BWD Discussion

BWD shouted, "Test Me!", and I did.

Standard Procedure
BeyLauncher LR
Launcher Rubber
First Ten Rounds Duo launched first, then Meteo next ten.

Use In Stamina (Click to View)
Use In Defense Against Smash (Click to View)
Hmmm ...
When you say (ZG), I'm assuming you mean in a Zero-G stadium?
If so, then it should be moved to the new subforum. Otherwise, disregard this post.

BWD seems like a nice piece, but of course more testing by others would be appreciated.
Just to say Duo SA165BWD does very well in the BBG-04 stadium. Blitz used it with great success in the first zero G tourney.
@Ga: Yeah, it is Zero G, I meant to post it there, but I forgot, as the draft was originally for the regular customs forum. Smile

Ultra: I do not have SA165 yet, but I might just buy an SK one for it.Smile
Nice! BWD doesn't go CRAZY in the Zero-G stadium like the other parts from the D Series.
Yes, as a matter of fact, if it tilts, it grooves hit the stadium, and pop it back up. It can handle sway (from what informal tests I've done) really well.
I may have missed something, but why are you using 160 on Flash? doesn't it do best with S130/CH120/W145?
Yes, but this is for Zero G, in which 145 heights and below scrape.
Hey Ginga could you do some BWD vs MB in Zero-G? MB is not hindered whatsoever in Zero-G but it does have less stamina and agressiveness, I would be Interesting to see MB vs BWD Earth Bull W145MB vs Earth Bull W145MB (or any Duplicate Energy Ring)
I assume you ment Earth ____ W145 MB vs. Earth ____ W145 BWD?
No actually Bull was on purpose due to former top tier and preferance XD Bull was also a example, also MB is special on 230 I wondered about this before but also could you try 230MB vs W145BWD I'm guessing BWD would die on 230 from my Experiences it would be nice to see MB in it's primist form vs BWD in a solid fight you could do this or the other one if you want to.
(Oct. 26, 2012  1:28 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Yes, but this is for Zero G, in which 145 heights and below scrape.

145 only scrapes for two reasons:
1. You're banking deeper than most likely necessary.
2. It's gimmicked (ie ED145, H145, ect.)

You've got the below right though. ;D
Hmmm, so unless WD is too crazy for Zero G, could you test it against BWD?
Yeah, how does it compare to WD? Does it get swayed as easily?
Ginga said that when it starts to sway it gets back up, when I had BWD before I lost mine, it seemed like what it was a BIG Wide Defense as the name implies To me a Upgraded W2D with a lesser sharp tip. (When I say lesser Sharp Tip I mean more Wider more friction)
Rai: On your first post, it is just that sometimes 145 scrapes. For your second post, Billy is right, Since WD has no grooves to stop it, sway makes it go crazy.
So... By no grooves, do you mean that the slope of WD is completely flat?
Not completly flat, just look at a WD and compare it with a photo of BWD.
BWD is a good piece for anti sway along for having the stamina of WD itself.
I am not sure if this is the right place to post about this.
Has anyone tested any low stamina combos (105 or lower track) using BWD in an old non zero g stadium
, I am a low stamina type expert(my main stamina bey is a rb7 stamina gravity perseus 85ds), and i would like to see if Berserker Begirados is worth my money.
So, I picked up another BWD at Arupaeo's November tournament and funny story was just making some competitive beys I liked found a design I LOVED its height with the colors. So I decided to test it this wasn't a fully random combo but I liked it and it is competitive.

MF-F Duo Bull AD145BWD vs MSF Ifraid Gryph W145CF
Explanation: I like Bull and AD145 was abit random and I think 230 would have done better. The Sychrome was not meant for smash but sway I wanted it to be heavy and I know a more smash orientated Bey with Sway would have done better but this was a complete sway test that wasn't originally a test even.

MF-F Duo Bull AD145BWD vs Ifraid Gryph W145CF
BBG-03 Zero-G Attack Stadium
*Fixed* BB-115 Bey Launcher L/R
Its Weaker than a normal but a normal would actually KO itself so it actually did better for me.
That All?

Results
BWD vs CF

After Thoughts: 230 would easily do better after seeing this, my BWD is not Brand New after many fights in this and the tournament but its not agro or worn. BWD did Sway, but this would be a bit easier to sway than a fresh one I would guess a brand new one would do 70-80% but I did some comparatives with WD
and it was horrid as one would be to expect
WD 1/20 A Barely survival OS
CF 19/20 All KOs
BWD is better than this test would make it look but its no Anti Sway from what I see. It did sway in about 15/20 of the matches, but Its Hard to explain it lost less spin than another tip when swayed, and it swayed so fast that it was hitting the walls and coming back like heck, but when it was swayed originally near the pocket then it would lose. When BWD was swayed not near the pocket it would go CRAZY when CF Slowed down it swayed CF! Of course only one of its sways worked because when CF slowed down so did it, I don't know if it living was just luck of wall saves or not but It looked cool XD Like a Zero-G Anime fight sorta.

So I hope this helps somehow, I know I could have chosen some better parts but this is what I did, Duo Did not scrape BWD made it tall enough to not scrape which 145 can sometimes but not often from my experiences.
I'm more than surprised as to why BWD didn't get swayed out once. It sucks at doing resisting sway...
Those KOs are meant to be SKO I will fix it... Sorry for confusion.
Just an idea. Can someone try SA165 BWD? I'll try it if no one else wants to.
I can over the weekend.

A setup like this:

Duo Cancer SA165 BWD vs. ____Dragooon BGrin

That should be good.