WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

Has anyone gotten the time (hehe) one yet?
(Jan. 04, 2014  11:08 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2014  11:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2014  10:56 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Doing some last-minute answers and I'm wondering:

•Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "Which Beyblade name did Sonokong dub in Metal Fight Beyblade?" (1 Point)

Does this mean in just MFB (Season One), or the entire MFB Series (Explosion, 4D, and Zero-G)?

I believe there is only one answer for all of those series, but if you come up with an example I had not thought of and that is true, I would accept it.
Possibly, Hints?

Once you realize it could be from any of those seasons, its not that hard.

Do a little Googling, haha.
(Jan. 04, 2014  11:11 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2014  11:08 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2014  11:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I believe there is only one answer for all of those series, but if you come up with an example I had not thought of and that is true, I would accept it.
Possibly, Hints?

Once you realize it could be from any of those seasons, its not that hard.

Do a little Googling, haha.
I still can't think of anything. That question is pretty damn hard, I'm not going to lie.
(Jan. 04, 2014  11:10 PM)Time Wrote: Has anyone gotten the time (hehe) one yet?

One, without even my help ! I was going to post an additional hint later today, but apparently it is not as difficult to figure out as everyone else makes it seem ...
I swear I'm totally clueless on that one and the tree one.
(Jan. 04, 2014  11:38 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I swear I'm totally clueless on that one and the tree one.

The only thing that difficult about the tree one is that it's kind of hard to tell what some of the parts are. I guess they weren't too lenient seeing as I'm pretty sure I only missed two that were hard to see and I didn't get the points.
For the Youtube video describing what we like, can it be text-based (written out) or do you have to be speaking?

Only asking since I have a slight cold and I don't want to sound funny, haha.
(Jan. 04, 2014  11:43 PM)Wombat Wrote: The only thing that difficult about the tree one is that it's kind of hard to tell what some of the parts are. I guess they weren't too lenient seeing as I'm pretty sure I only missed two that were hard to see and I didn't get the points.

Eh, how would you even know ...

(Jan. 04, 2014  11:43 PM)Leone19 Wrote: For the Youtube video describing what we like, can it be text-based (written out) or do you have to be speaking?

Only asking since I have a slight cold and I don't want to sound funny, haha.

Most people were not seen speaking, or not even heard speaking, but just try making the video interesting for outsiders despite the lack of narration.
Just doing some last minute things...

Here's what I like about the site! Grin

If everything else
works out, this should be fun! Grin
I coulda gotten the time one had I gotten a closer look at what I wanted to look at, haha.
Almost XP

Well, here's the image of four people playing beyblade from the tournament I hosted. Sorry the signs small.
(Jan. 05, 2014  2:52 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I coulda gotten the time one had I gotten a closer look at what I wanted to look at, haha.
Almost XP

Well, here's the image of four people playing beyblade from the tournament I hosted. Sorry the signs small.
I for sure believe that you're doing it but, Is there anyway you could resize it?
I don't think so. I already had lots of trouble getting it up, haha. I can see the beyblades and stuff though...
Here it is guys, my favorite things about the WBO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBi6eA-cB...e=youtu.be
If only I hadn't been hasty while PMing all the answers, I could have gotten the parts one right as well. Well, my answer did include all the parts but it was wide off the mark.
I'm a little confused about the tree question. Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, but does the question mean list ALL the Beyblade parts from all the generations, or is there a hidden meaning to it?
(Jan. 05, 2014  3:32 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I'm a little confused about the tree question. Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, but does the question mean list ALL the Beyblade parts from all the generations, or is there a hidden meaning to it?

If you find the right thing, you will know for certain what is expected ...
I'll be posting pictures next week, and possibly submitting a video from the Niles tournament to Kei for the beychannel although I didn't have success last year w it.

Just want the kids to have fun w the scavenger hunt, good luck everybody.

@Ultramarine: picture is perfect tiny and can't see my ugly mug haaaaa
You know you won't be getting points for it since it ends tonight?
Assuming we can submit stuff for our points all the way up through midnight in our time zone right?
(Jan. 05, 2014  4:12 AM)Time Wrote: Assuming we can submit stuff for our points all the way up through midnight in our time zone right?

It's always EST, unless specified otherwise.
So I took the picture at a friends house and there are 4 people playing, but they only had three beys, would it count if there are only three beys in play but it shows all four people are playing?
(Jan. 05, 2014  4:24 AM)TheUnown Wrote: So I took the picture at a friends house and there are 4 people playing, but they only had three beys, would it count if there are only three beys in play but it shows all four people are playing?

Sure. I think it would just be bad if there were only two people playing and two others visibly just watching the game and not playing or waiting for their turn.
omg I'm so last minute but here is my video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqzhoME4z68