WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

Story of how I found that face:

>searched for 30 minutes.
>played GTA 5 for almost 2 hours.
>saw spammy post.
>reported.
>found face.
>profit.
LOL. I feel so bad, I had been reporting a bunch of posts earlier and once I didn't see anymore I stopped XD. *Ultimate FacePalm*.
(Jan. 04, 2014  9:14 AM)Tri Wrote: Story of how I found that face:

>searched for 30 minutes.
>played GTA 5 for almost 2 hours.
>saw spammy post.
>reported.
>found face.
>profit.
lol i bet i did the report stuff too , -.- but i just clicked report, i didnot submit it, coz there was nothing i had to report !
congrats !!
Ooh, I wonder who is gonna win this(plz be me plz be me)
(Jan. 04, 2014  9:52 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Ooh, I wonder who is gonna win this(plz be me plz be me)

I'm excited tooXD !! I can't increase my points now, I've done all that i could....
There's still some stuff that I haven't done but I don't think it's possible for me to do any of it ATM.
The maximum possible points for anyone who hasn't found a face are 41(unless I calculated it wrong). I wonder if anyone has those many. Of course *Ginga* has a huge advantage as for him the maximum possible points would be 45. So, I'm expect the winner to be having around 35-38 points at least. Of course I have only half of those ATM XD
Ah, that was my last chance for a VIVID. Oh well, congratz Tri! Now I want to spend my points, haha. I got to wait though.
(Jan. 04, 2014  6:26 AM)Tri Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

Probaby wrong but at the bottom of this page a Pisces face is there. I don't remember it being there last I checked that page.

It has always been there hah.

Congratulations on finding the last hidden Face.

As you can see, I tried to make most of my hiding places locations that were significant to the World Beyblade Organization : you were advantaged to find a hidden Face if you were doing great contributions to the World Beyblade Organization as part of your habits. For instance, editing the BeyMap, sending a thread to a friend to spread the word, reporting bad posts, etc.
(Jan. 04, 2014  9:01 AM)Tri Wrote: I FOUND THE FACE!!!!

When you report a post, it's over the close window button!

Ugggh. Congrats Tri! Out of all days, Why did I need to be out yesterday Unhappy
I noticed, haha. I'm sure everyone who didn't find it does help in someway. I was sleeping during most of the Faces, but I still help. Do I? I mean, I help this place, but just because I never found a Face I'm not, haha.
Sorry if this comes of rude.
Arg, I checked the reported post window, but I wasn't about to report some random post I clicked on :\
(Jan. 04, 2014  4:43 PM)" L Wrote: I noticed, haha. I'm sure everyone who didn't find it does help in someway. I was sleeping during most of the Faces, but I still help. Do I? I mean, I help this place, but just because I never found a Face I'm not, haha.
That didn't come out rude, Even the slightest bit Wink Anyways, I still hope I make it to the top twenty. All the prizes are so amazing!
(Jan. 04, 2014  4:43 PM)" L Wrote: I noticed, haha. I'm sure everyone who didn't find it does help in someway. I was sleeping during most of the Faces, but I still help. Do I? I mean, I help this place, but just because I never found a Face I'm not, haha.
That's not at all what Kai-V was saying, I hope you realise that. You could simply find faces by looking in places where you can do helpful things.
how much points can i get by filling this
You don't get any points. But isn't it fun?
can you tell me i have 30 mins what is the easiest goal i can complete in 30 mins
Just look at them and you say. The Face Contest is over. I doubt you could do the tornament one. But yeah, just look at them.
Until January 4th is finished ...
hey kai-v plz post the winners name and results plz fast Eee
I believe you where told before; It's still the 4th and she won't post them stright after. Please just wait untill she posts them. She does her best.
Doing some last-minute answers and I'm wondering:

•Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "Which Beyblade name did Sonokong dub in Metal Fight Beyblade?" (1 Point)

Does this mean in just MFB (Season One), or the entire MFB Series (Explosion, 4D, and Zero-G)?
(Jan. 04, 2014  10:56 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Doing some last-minute answers and I'm wondering:

•Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "Which Beyblade name did Sonokong dub in Metal Fight Beyblade?" (1 Point)

Does this mean in just MFB (Season One), or the entire MFB Series (Explosion, 4D, and Zero-G)?

I believe there is only one answer for all of those series, but if you come up with an example I had not thought of and that is true, I would accept it.
(Jan. 04, 2014  11:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2014  10:56 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Doing some last-minute answers and I'm wondering:

I believe there is only one answer for all of those series, but if you come up with an example I had not thought of and that is true, I would accept it.
Possibly, Hints?