WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

My video is being uploaded can I have it in late? Edit: here's the link http://youtu.be/O29eg-EuIVg also on my phone so I can't post the picture but it's at the end of the video.
What I like about the WBO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9tbuZXaG...e=youtu.be

Edit: The video was posted before the Hunt ended. And this was collaboration with OrionBlade.

Edit 2: OrionBlade has already informed Kai-V.
Well it is January 5th guys! I had an amazing celebration this year, even hosting a tournament during it! Happy anniversary WBO once again!
can I complete goals right now ?
tell me faster
No, you cannot. The scavenger hunt has ended as of the start of January 5th EST.
when the north america champion ship is helding ?
and on the wbo 6th aniversey when the scavanger hunt will be back if I take first place in it will they give me prizes i live far away than canada in pakistan?
EDIT:Givve me the asmwer of both questens.
(Jan. 05, 2014  9:13 AM)rock kyoya Wrote: when the north america champion ship is helding ?

Idk, it may be next year but not sure if the WBO has enough funds for it.

(Jan. 05, 2014  9:13 AM)rock kyoya Wrote: and on the wbo 6th aniversey when the scavanger hunt will be back if I take first place in it will they give me prizes i live far away than canada in pakistan?

Prizes are shipped anywhere, regardless of location.
This was very fun. My first scavenger hunt I've participated in, haha.

Good luck to everyone who participated! Grin
That was pretty fun! I'm glad I participated, and at least I know I'll be getting a VIVID Booster Smile
Yeah this was epic! To bad I never got 8 points for VIVID, haha. Good luck to everyone. It was super fun. I loved both my Anniversarys!
This was too amazing! Hopefully i'll get a prize with ten points Cute
I hope I don't have to settle for facebooster vivid again this time.
(Jan. 05, 2014  3:50 PM)Justaway Wrote: I hope I don't have to settle for facebooster vivid again this time.
So you're allowed to get a face booster vivid, Even after the results are posted?
No, I was talking about the 4th anniversary scavenger hunt.
(Jan. 05, 2014  3:58 PM)Justaway Wrote: No, I was talking about the 4th anniversary scavenger hunt.
Oh ok. Sorry about that.
No problem.
I wonder if Galaxy or Real Madrid participated in this year's hunt.
Now doesn't everyone, ahhaha..

This should be really interesting, good luck to ya'll!
Well, this was extremely fun! I can't wait for the results. Good luck to everyone!
I got to say, this years Anniversary's Face looks better then last years, haha. I know I won no prizes. So best of luck to the rest. (I just really wanted Face Boosters, haha)
(Jan. 05, 2014  4:10 PM)Justaway Wrote: No problem.
I wonder if Galaxy or Real Madrid participated in this year's hunt.
not sure about Galaxy, but Real Madrid has not visit WBO since august ...
Oh. So, last year's winner hasn't even taken a look at this thread yet :\
(Jan. 05, 2014  5:07 PM)Justaway Wrote: Oh. So, last year's winner hasn't even taken a look at this thread yet :\

Which gives others the upper hand ! XD ...
BTW good luck guys, i enjoyed the scavenger hunt yeh !
TBH, I found this year's questions to be a lot easier.
I remember going through every nook and corner last year to get the names of all the committee members and the names of the people with WBO shirt, etc. Comparatively, this year I just had to go through a few threads to get the answers(although I was too hasty and ended up giving the wrong answer for a few). For the SK name dubbing, I just had to check the boxes of SonoKong Zero-G beys because I had seen almost all the pre-Zero G SK beys on ebay and they didn't have a name change. Then, for the parts adorning the tree, a simple search of 'beyblade tree' was enough to bring forward the photo of Brad's X-mas tree(which looked really awesome). Then, for the 'THE WINNER IS...', it wasn't too difficult to narrow down the result to Blader DJ's posts. The only 'tough' question this time was perhaps the 'What time is it?'. I am looking forward to what exactly was the answer to that one.
I guess it was alright to mention all that now since the hunt is over.
I honestly don't know if last years were harder or I just didn't try as hard, haha. I don't think I'm allowed to post how many points I have, but lets just say I have a LOT more than I did last year.
I have around the same as I did last year I think.