Bey Tournaments India - Read Rules in 1st Post!

Important Notice -

Seeing how our Members just love to go off topic Me [ NitroNeo ] & Electric have something that will delight you more a warm serving of a well earned warning

Next time very off-topic or SPAM has been posted on this thread, We will report it, and make sure you are warned

What is off topic -

1 ] Asking where to buy Beys in india
2] This is not a welcoming thread so do all the welcome stuff via pm or use this sub-forum Introduce Yourself
3] Don't post anything which is not related to a beyblade tournament & " Don't post things like I want a tournament in my city, please hold one " It automatically wont happen, you need to work hard to have one , so contact any moderator staff they will tell you how to organize one
4] Incomplete posts , now consider that i am really weak in geography & post all your details , i am fed up of constantly people posting their name & a state , dudes there are many cities in a state , i don't have the ability to teleport to your location once i see your username so please make your initial post holding details in the format shown below

USE PM FEATURE FOR OFF-TOPIC CHAT or visit this WBO Official Chat - WBO Chat

& IF YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR NEW NAME , OR IT WILL BE YOUR LOSS IF YOU CAN'T GET ACCESS TO ANY TOURNAMENT WHICH IS HELD IN INDIA & TRUST ME THERE WILL BE A FEW COMING AROUND THE CORNER , SO IF YOU SHOW YOUR NW NAME & WE HAVE YOUR OLD NAME IN THE LIST THEN WE CAN'T GIVE YOU THE ENTRY COZ HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT IF YOU ARE THE PERSON , THAT YOU CLAIM TO BE & INDIA DOES NOT HAVE WI-FI NETWORKS ON ROADS SO YOU CAN'T LOG IN & SHOW IT TO US EITHER , UNLESS YOU HAVE A PHONE WITH GPRS OR 3G NET

We are not the villains here we just want the thread to be neat & tidy & more on topic so it is easier & less time consuming for everyone to go through the important stuff

Above Edited on 07 May 2011 bcoz many people tend to go off topic & don't post properly

Hey Bey Boys Hi i am NitroNeo From India

this thread is first of all to gather Indian members in one place lets get to know each other then maybe one day if we get more members we can have some tournaments

Thread Ground Rules >>>

1 ] Your initial post must be like the format given as Eg. after that you can quote or post things except SPAM , occasional off-topics are allowed by me i don't know about the mods though so keep it to the topic as it develops , my motive is clear as Written in bold text above

Eg -

Username - NitroNeo [Real Name is optional ]

Current City - Mumbai

Current State - Maharashtra

Country - India Only [ If you are Indians but currently living abroad you are still allowed to post ]

But details are mandatory as i will edit the 1st post & sort members according to the city & maybe hope one day we have enough people to make tournaments in each city

2 ] I Have taken permission from Kai-V To make this thread & she has told me the use of Hindi language or any other like [ Marathi , Gujarati , Punjabi etc ] will not be allowed so stick to English for now until maybe one day the forum finds a Hindi speaking moderator [ for that we need a large Indian community ] So spread the Bey word for WBO we want to see more Indians here also

3 ] No Racial abuse

4 ] Stick to beyblading don't go off topic like other sports or any other stuff [ for that use PM Function
( It's your friend ) ]

5 ] For tournaments WBO Only allows the use of Takara Tomy , Hasbro [ Funskool ] , SonoKong Beyblades & Takara Tomy Stadiums only

6 ] Anyone eager for a tournament & says wow lets do it man lets host it , should first read this

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Indian-B...#pid522849

Official WBO Tournaments can only be held if we have MFB Attack stadiums Made by Takara Tomy [ BB-10 , BB-32 , BB-76 , BB-107 ] so please keep this in mind & don't ask me when is the tournament , if someone has the above stadium , then i will ask the moderators & see if we can make a official WBO Tournament , But keep in mind i am only the head of Mumbai , for other area i suggest Mods should pick one organizer

So please have domestic tournaments in your area & tell me via pm how many members came , also if your friends want to join WBO & post their details here then please tell them the rules i have for the thread , so if they don't bother to read the first post then they wont at least make any mistakes

so please read carefully

7 ] HAVE LOADS OF FUN BROS !!!!!

I Really want to contribute to this great hobby or sport whatever you call it thx

& Spread the word to help Return Beyblade to it's former glory

Glory Glory Beyblade !!!!!!!!!

Hey guy to take this to a new level i have made a new Facebook page of Beyblade India & also RLD has made a website of the same name i wont post the link here as it would be advertising so i request RLD to PM his link the member in this thread

Funskool is also using the same name as my page name & made a page of their own so please avoid that page as it has nothing to do with the WBO & just join on the link given below , my purpose to make the page is to give a idea of WBO To non-WBO People , so this would be benificial to your friends who are not on wbo & also , you can get fast updates for any tourneys once we get started Smile

My Beyblade India Page >>>

Beyblade India

join our movement & lets it rip

If we decide on having a tournament please read this 1st -

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Tournament-Guide

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules

Any members who want to do a tournament outside mumbai remember that i am not the one responsible for it , find a organizer in your locality , city whatever but the guy has to be on WBO & must be trustworthy & above all i am not responsible for unauthorized WBO tournaments [ like a few members maybe from WBO & others might not be on WBO ] , so contact me 1st if you are in mumbai or for other cities find a organizer make him / her a WBO Member & i will just make a list of organizers according to city

For other cities except mumbai - Contact the Moderators / WBO Staff

For those who want to be a Tournament Organizer outside Mumbai here is what Kai-V Told me as Criteria >>>

To be a tournament organiser, we usually ask that they have a few posts around the board so those messages can show that we can trust the person and that they are responsible enough to hold a tournament. Otherwise, they must own legal Beystadiums (the three we legalised) and show us a list of eight very confirmed participants.

IMP >>>

If you already have a Attack Stadium [ BB-10 , BB-32 , BB-76 , BB-107 ] , then PM me , i will add their names here , so the people in that area can have a Tournament , but first you have to contact mods , Kai-V can give you a detail info of hosting a tournament

Current People who have the above stadiums >>>

I have added a link to a post holding the list of people who have the above stadiums

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Indian-B...#pid535704

Current Member List ---> { Things like real name & for the people living abroad then your details of location in india are given in [ ] , in simple terms if you are living in a city in USA like New York then in the same city Column your indian city will be displayed as [ Mumbai ] same goes for your username & real name i hope this clears the air for someone who doesn't understand what i mean }

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

What time should i be present at the tournament location?
Quote:You must arrive at least 15 mins prior to the event

How long will it take to complete the event ?
Quote:It takes approximately 2 hours to finish 1 format. For 2 formats it will take 4 hours and so on.

Is there any age limit for this event?
Quote:No! Any human person can play regardless of age, sex, cast, religion, race etc
The game is for everyone.

What is the fee for this event?
Quote:If you are a WBO passport holder, this event is free for you. If not,
-5$ for 1 event.
-15$ for a passport which gives you a free pass to any WBO tournaments over the globe for 1 year. Plus entry to WBO giveaways, contest etc

Whom do i pay the fees to?
Quote:You can send the fees to the WBO online via paypal, here donate@worldbeyblade.org (before entering the event).
Dont have a paypal account? You can pay at the event itself to the host, BEFORE the event begins.
If you want to purchase a passport, go here. We recommend you purchase a passport if you will be regularly attending events.

What if i arrive after the event has begun? Can i still enter?
Quote:=> NOPE. We CANNOT delay our event because of one person.
=> You need to take permission from the host a few days in advance.
=> If you are reasonable your request will be granted

Are there any prizes at the tournament?
Quote:We play for the FUN of the game, and NOT for prizes. But the WBO does have a lot to offer
- Faces
What are Faces? Read here
-Credits
What are credits? Read here

You can win awesome physical prizes from the WBO after winning a certain number of credits. Read the blader rewards campaign

Which beyblade's can i use at the event?
Quote:* Plastic Format (PLA):
Only Beyblades using the original Plastic system are legal. For more information read here
* Standard Format (STD):
only Beyblades from the Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade: Metal Fusion /Masters/Fury/Shogun Steel system (August 2008 onwards, onto Zero-G) are legal.
* Hard/Heavy Metal System Format (HMS):
In this format, only Beyblades from the Heavy Metal System are legal. For more information read here
* Zero-G Format (ZRG):
In this format, all Beyblades from the Metal Fight Beyblade system (August 2008 onwards, onto Zero-G) are legal. However, only Zero-G Stadiums may be used.
* Limited Format (LTD):
In this format, only Beyblades from the Metal Fight Beyblade system (August 2008 onwards, onto Zero-G) are legal, unless their parts are banned in this Rule Book (11).
* Burst Format (BST):
In this format, only Beyblades from the Beyblade Burst system (June 2015 onwards) are legal.
* Team Format (TMS, TMH, TMP, TMZ, TML, TMB):
This special format variant may be played while using any of the above formats. Bladers form teams of three and play against each other in “Team BeyBattles”. Please see the Event Guide for a specific outline of how this format works. Legal stadiums from the appropriate Beyblade format must be used, as described in the following matrix.

I want to win the tournament! Can you help me on that ?
Quote:Yes, read the WBOs competitive list for each format here
~ For Standard Format, click here
~ For Plastic Format, click here
~ For Hard/Heavy Metal System Format, click here
~ For Burst Format, click here
~ For Zero G Format, click here
~ For Limited Format, click here

Where does my fees go?
Quote:The World Beyblade Organization is an entirely not-for-profit organization. All of the staff members and all of the hosts are complete volunteers and do not get even one cent for their work. Rest assured that all the money we collect is not taken as the WBO's, it remains everybody else's, and as such, we make sure that it gets put right back into the community in one, but not limited to, the following methods:
- Paying for this site to be hosted, so that everyone can enjoy its features, its information, and its discussion platform;
- Maintaining ownership of our domain names, which isn't costly by the way;
- Paying for the development of specially designed plugins and programs to improve the website or offer new features to please our Members, such as the BeyPoint System;
- Purchasing awesome prizes for campaigns and giveaways;
- Once in a while, reimbursing some costs of prizes and stadiums to organisers of tournaments;
- Keeping some money aside for future big projects;
- etc.
Read more here

Which companies manufacture original beyblade's?
Quote:Takara-Tomy, Hasbro and Sonokong.
Official sites:
Hasbro http://www.hasbro.com/
TakaraTomy http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/
Sonokong http://eng.sonokong.co.kr/

Why cant i use fakes at the tournament?
Quote:-At ANY official tournament, illegitimate beyblade's are NOT permitted simply because they donot come under the category of 'beyblades' as they are illegally manufactured by unlawful, counterfeit, criminal companies who steal ideas for the own selfish gain.
-Besides, their quality is HORRIBLE
-Only beyblades licensed by TakaraTomy, Hasbro and Sonokong are legal and genuine.
-DONOT bring them! Show you support to the original creators of beyblade, by buying their products ONLY.
-It is forbidden to use them at the event. If you are caught using them you are automatically DISQUALIFIED
-If you cant follow the rules, DONOT attend the event

How do i know my beyblades are genuine?
Quote:Before buying check for the TakaraTomy, Hasbro or Sonokong logo on the box

How do i know my beyblades are genuine without checking the logo?
Quote:Compare the quality and weight of your fake beyblade with the original one.

Which were the beyblades that were released?
Quote:1. Click here for Plastic and HMS beyblade release (The First Generation of beyblade released in 1999)
2. Click here for Metal Fight Beyblades (The Second generation beyblades released in 2008)
3. Click here for the Beyblade burst release (The Third generation beyblades released in 2015)

At the previous tournament, the host and a judge touched my beyblade's, why !?
Quote:-> Part checking is a MANDATORY rule of the WBO at events.
-> The judges, host have AUTHORITY at WBO official tournaments to check your beyblades ANYTIME during the event.
-> Please CO-OPERATE and read the rules before coming to the tournament.
Failure to abide in any rule will lead to your disqualification.

How can i find bladers near me?
Quote:The WBO has a WBO BeyMap where you can find bladers around you. Click here . You can register for free.

I got my beyblade/part stolen at the last event Unhappy What do i do?
Quote:Post in the thread.
PM the members who attended the event.
If we find the culprit, we will REPORT them to the POLICE and we will make sure they are BANNED from entering any WBO events.

Are there any basic necessities to do before participating in the event?
Quote:YES!
It is COMPULSORY TO READ
- The Event guide (11 pages PDF)
- The Universal Rules (19 pages PDF)

DONOT ATTEND THE EVENT WITHOUT READING IT

I dont trust the WBO, nor the host, nor any bladers around
Quote:The WBO is trusted by lakhs of people. You are free to explain your reasons and we will look into it
Used to live in: Maharashtra Mumbai

And u got authorization to make this but not me?
(Dec. 10, 2010  12:52 AM)Ra Wrote: And u got authorization to make this but not me?
You wanted to make one where people could speak Hindi. This is completely different.
city: chennai
state: tamil nadu

Lives in : Mumbai, Maharashtra

Home state : Kerala

Well, my thread for Mumbaikars didn't work really well so I decided to join yours instead.
Yeah first we need to gather people in one place & that includes all Indians not only particular states , actually ,most of you guys made threads for individual states , anyway tell your friends tell them to post in this thread then i will make a list & if we have enough people then we can make tournaments

anyway hope for the best

Let It Rip or Go Shoot , doesn't really matter as long as we blade with our spirits on high
blader's name : Preshant

hometown: chennai,tamil nadu

currently living: muscat,oman
bey: LDrago,galzzly,dak bull and driger
visiting of hometown: once a year for 2months during months of june to july
im rank 51 in oman and if beyblade members are only this much in whole india how can we host tournaments i want to see how indian bladers are talented though im an indian
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:33 AM)preshant Wrote: blader's name : Preshant

hometown: chennai,tamil nadu

currently living: muscat,oman
bey: LDrago,galzzly,dak bull and driger
visiting of hometown: once a year for 2months during months of june to july
im rank 51 in oman and if beyblade members are only this much in whole india how can we host tournaments i want to see how indian bladers are talented though im an indian

My uncle went twice to Dubai & found zero beys there , the seller at the shop said it was not much popular there , is it the same case in Oman ???
no its not so famous here as us or europe but its little famous
instead of finding each blader via internet we can make a list of players who are not in internet
were in chennai can we get hms ldrago can anyone tell please i really want it
should we only use hms beys in tournaments i have never gone to a wbo tournament
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:24 PM)preshant Wrote: were in chennai can we get hms ldrago can anyone tell please i really want it

hms ldrago? do you mean meteor ldrago or lightning ldrago? I take it that's what you mean have you tried odyssey (don't know if I spelt it right), citicentre mall's lifestyle or landmark in nungambakkum? I wouldn't get my hopes up though. sorry but chennai doesn't have much
(Dec. 20, 2010  3:20 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:24 PM)preshant Wrote: were in chennai can we get hms ldrago can anyone tell please i really want it

hms ldrago? do you mean meteor ldrago or lightning ldrago? I take it that's what you mean have you tried odyssey (don't know if I spelt it right), citicentre mall's lifestyle or landmark in nungambakkum? I wouldn't get my hopes up though. sorry but chennai doesn't have much
Theres nom such thing as a HMS l drago only pre HWS lldRAGO, and meteo l drago

and how are bey sales in india
no i ment metal a metal beyblade LDrago and i dont know what is rf cs and etc. very much . i just play good and try out new moves,it doesnt matter what rd 123 or wf3424 is der
Dude there all made of metal
ok wen shall we have a tournament in india i cant wait to have one
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:24 PM)preshant Wrote: instead of finding each blader via internet we can make a list of players who are not in internet

You can do that but , you are in India for only a month & most of your time will be spet on finding people & i am sure your family will hate this idea coz they come to meet relatives here & not to spend the time on beyblading & another thing WBO tournaments are kinda special coz you get faces & beyrank n all , but for that we need to have all the proper equipment only sold by TT , HASBRO , SONOKONG

And another thing how can we mumbai residents find beyblade players in mumbai , i am not even in school & another member from mumbai has only a few people from his area how can we cover such a vast area without internet , i alone can't make pamphlets & give them to each home , the only chance is at least to have 20+ bladers from each city & we can make a official wbo tourney , if i wanted a local tourney i wouldn't have made this thread
Ra Wrote: and how are bey sales in india

They are gr8 , but only one prob , only 12 MFB Models launched & only 4-5 models are useful with parts , rest are the aquario's , libros , orsos & aries etc useless beys , HASBRO Didn't even launch a LLD , earth eagle , virgo , fireblaze in mumbai IDK about other cities , but i guess they are in the same state

I am really annoyed by HASBRO & why doesn't TT Consider India a major market is a question to me , when my uncle went to Thailand they had TT Beys but none which i wanted , so why not India we have the financial state to buy beys , & the things that the movies show are just preposterous a poor begger in india earns $ 10 these days , hollywood & bollywood just exaggerate things to make a movie good & in cities there are rarely elephants & hourses walking on roads

Anyway on topic again we need more people to join guys tell your friends & spread the Word about WBO
Username -BlazePegasus®(not saying Real Name)
Current City - Bangalore

Current State - Karnataka

Country - India
(Dec. 21, 2010  9:53 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Anyway on topic again we need more people to join guys tell your friends & spread the Word about WBO

I probably know about 10 people who like beyblades in india but half of them don't have any. also I have a huge collection of beyblades including plastic, hms and metal fusion and whenever people who no longer like beyblading come over I find they just pick up a blade and want to play but they still don't want to buy any because they aren't supposed to be cool for teenagers these days.
hi, friends my name is shashwat das . live in delhi , new delhi .

Username -shubzdas(not saying Real Name)

Current City -delhi

Current State - Delhi

Country - India
(Dec. 21, 2010  9:53 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
Ra Wrote: and how are bey sales in india

They are gr8 , but only one prob , only 12 MFB Models launched & only 4-5 models are useful with parts , rest are the aquario's , libros , orsos & aries etc useless beys , HASBRO Didn't even launch a LLD , earth eagle , virgo , fireblaze in mumbai IDK about other cities , but i guess they are in the same state

I am really annoyed by HASBRO & why doesn't TT Consider India a major market is a question to me , when my uncle went to Thailand they had TT Beys but none which i wanted , so why not India we have the financial state to buy beys , & the things that the movies show are just preposterous a poor begger in india earns $ 10 these days , hollywood & bollywood just exaggerate things to make a movie good & in cities there are rarely elephants & hourses walking on roads

Anyway on topic again we need more people to join guys tell your friends & spread the Word about WBO
the only thing i find creepy about mumbai are the eunics. and i know If are pop is only like a billion less then chinas were they sell TT . shouldnt our country get them too.Lets hope this does better than bakugan in india (atleast those were from japan)
Ra Wrote: the only thing i find creepy about mumbai are the eunics. and i know If are pop is only like a billion less then chinas were they sell TT . shouldnt our country get them too.Lets hope this does better than bakugan in india (atleast those were from japan)

Yeah they really are creepy , my friend got bugged by one in a train but that story is for pm's

anyway the HASBRO Beys that are sold here are Made In China , so why not sell TT Beys made in china they used to do that in 2005 i have a driger V as a living proof of that along with it's box
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:40 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  9:53 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Anyway on topic again we need more people to join guys tell your friends & spread the Word about WBO

I probably know about 10 people who like beyblades in india but half of them don't have any. also I have a huge collection of beyblades including plastic, hms and metal fusion and whenever people who no longer like beyblading come over I find they just pick up a blade and want to play but they still don't want to buy any because they aren't supposed to be cool for teenagers these days.

I Have two lazy friends like that they just want to have fun on our expense , they play like savages since they are new to beyblade & launch it from any angle , sometimes i am afraid that they will break something , they want to play the game but just don't feel the urge to spend a minor amount of $7 on a bey how stupid is that
gr8 frm 5 v r now 8 members a few more months and we'll get enough members, but there are so many bladers who dont kno abot this website so we should make this beyblade webpage popular thats our target. even i had come to kno about this webpage after few years.
if we host tounaments, to get the teeneagers attention we should give prizes like ipod, mobile or ps2 like that but we should get sponsers too.the main thing is to get girls to play.most of the guys who are behind of girls will come to play to show off their skills after practicing or maybe to show that girls are inferior like i do
yo man my metal fight LDrago rox i and my friend had a tournament in his house my MF LDrago vs his MF dark bull both of them are tt, i tried a new move with my LDrago it spun around my stadium 7 times it becam faster every round it spun and the dark bull did it as well when it got hit by dark bull it flew up and again spun around the stadium for 3 rounds and when it hit dark bull it shattered away of the stadium into pieces. the blade cracked into two only the metal face and the bottom was left. HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!! PLS TELL ME !!!!!!!
preshant Wrote: if we host tounaments, to get the teeneagers attention we should give prizes like ipod, mobile or ps2 like that but we should get sponsers too.the main thing is to get girls to play.most of the guys who are behind of girls will come to play to show off their skills after practicing or maybe to show that girls are inferior like i do

IPod dude thats like $ 300 for the touch & $ 100 for shuffle & PS2 thats $ 150 , who would give such big prizes , if it's a beyblade tournament then a beyblade should be the prize , at least here in india , Funskool [ HASBRO Beyblade importers ] Also told me on asking one of the funskool official importer guy that they were not planning on hosting any tournaments , he said you can see if some tournaments are there in the shops that sell beyblade , thats it , dude this is india , those type of prizes you mentioned are only given here for Gaming competitions like WCG or locals like God Of Gaming , Even if we have enough people for a tournament & manage to raise money i doubt we can give such big prizes , i have different ideas about giving prizes to winners but thats when we get enough people here

How about you Email your friends in india & tell them to join WBO If they are beyblade fans or tell in person when you meet them on your trip to india

preshant Wrote: yo man my metal fight LDrago rox i and my friend had a tournament in his house my MF LDrago vs his MF dark bull both of them are tt, i tried a new move with my LDrago it spun around my stadium 7 times it becam faster every round it spun and the dark bull did it as well when it got hit by dark bull it flew up and again spun around the stadium for 3 rounds and when it hit dark bull it shattered away of the stadium into pieces. the blade cracked into two only the metal face and the bottom was left. HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!! PLS TELL ME !!!!!!!

This may have happened because of three reasons >>>

1 ] You were dreaming & you happened to remember the dream !!!

2 ] You were watching a youtube video made of special effects at your friends place

3 ] The dark bull would be TT Hongli & the Dark bull happened to break

or you didn't explain the event properly & actually your friend did not tighten the face bolt with the fitter tool
No No i happened in real dude both of them are takara tomy only not hongli
if we get sponcers why do we have to buy the prizes and give.
(Dec. 22, 2010  11:25 AM)preshant Wrote: if we get sponcers why do we have to buy the prizes and give.

but who will get the sponsors? u?
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:33 AM)preshant Wrote: im rank 51 in oman and if beyblade members are only this much in whole india how can we host tournaments i want to see how indian bladers are talented though im an indian

it isn't hard for indian bladers to be talented. just practice, practice, practice although the lack of good beyblades does pose as a problem