Burn Cancer B:D

Trying to get as much Beyblade in as possible before school starts haha

Anyway, I figured I'd make a thread for this combo, since there's been some discrepancy over whether or not it should be included in the tier list. Based on these results, I believe that, with more testing, Burn B:D (and Meteo B:D) should be considered for the top tier stamina list.
I used a mint B:D in testing, which did considerably better than my worn one.

Burn Cancer B:D vs Earth Cancer W145 WD
Burn wins: 9/10 (90% win rate)
Earth wins: 1/10 (10% win rate)

Burn Cancer B:D vs Libra W145 WD
Burn wins: 8/10 (80% win rate)
Libra wins: 2/10 (20% win rate)

Burn Cancer B:D vs Omega Pisces CH120 RF (ATTACK)
Burn wins: 5/20 (25% win rate)
Omega wins: 15/20 (75% win rate)
ties: 3

Benchmark: Burn Cancer W145 WD vs Earth Cancer W145 WD
Burn wins: 3/10 (30% win rate)
Earth wins: 7/10 (70% win rate)

Did a few rounds against Meteo L Drago B:D, switching B:Ds every few rounds, but every single match was pretty much a tie.
Can you a Benchmark with Burn Cancer __ __ vs. Earth Cancer W145WD?
Sure, I'll do Burn Cancer W145 WD if that's okay with you.
Yep, that okay. I didn't know if you had a second W145 or not.
Yo, I don't think %70 is a one sided enough win rate for only 10 rounds.
(Aug. 10, 2014  3:17 AM)beybladegeek7 Wrote: nice picture! How did you get it?

What picture?
(Aug. 10, 2014  3:16 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Yo, I don't think %70 is a one sided enough win rate for only 10 rounds.
I'm OCD about wearing out parts, particularly performance tips, but since it's attack, I did 10 more :p
Both tests are now in the OP.
(Aug. 10, 2014  3:35 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  3:16 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Yo, I don't think %70 is a one sided enough win rate for only 10 rounds.
I'm OCD about wearing out parts, particularly performance tips, but since it's attack, I did 10 more :p
Both tests are now in the OP.

I have to admit I am too. I only use my crappy, doubles or worn parts when battling casually XD.
I like it, but Meteo BGrin is a lot better IMO, and besides that I think this is an ok replacement. Although I need to see this VS W145WD to see which is better.
(Aug. 12, 2014  5:55 PM)LordRager Wrote: I like it, but Meteo BGrin is a lot better IMO, and besides that I think this is an ok replacement. Although I need to see this VS W145WD to see which is better.

Meteo BGrin is Left-Spin which is totally different.
(Aug. 12, 2014  5:57 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  5:55 PM)LordRager Wrote: I like it, but Meteo BGrin is a lot better IMO, and besides that I think this is an ok replacement. Although I need to see this VS W145WD to see which is better.

Yes, but isn't that because it's just better in Stamina? I mean Meteo usually just beats any Right Spin stamina, unless its KOed, so what I'm saying is that Meteo beats this, but it's a good Right Spin.

Though I'm surprised that no one tested this. It's very weird why someone did Earth BGrin and not Burn BGrin.
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:02 PM)LordRager Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  5:57 PM)Echizen Wrote:

Yes, but isn't that because it's just better in Stamina? I mean Meteo usually just beats any Right Spin stamina, unless its KOed, so what I'm saying is that Meteo beats this, but it's a good Right Spin.

Though I'm surprised that no one tested this. It's very weird why someone did Earth BGrin and not Burn BGrin.

Meteo is a lot lighter, and BGrin is a very unbalanced and light wheel making it easier to KO and OS.

Earth has a lot less recoil than Burn.
I can do a benchmark test with Meteo BGrin later. As of right now, neither are in the top tier draft, but I think they're both about the same caliber.
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:52 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I can do a benchmark test with Meteo BGrin later. As of right now, neither are in the top tier draft, but I think they're both about the same caliber.

That's more or less the logic I was using. Burn and Meteo are too recoily IMO to be used for pure BGrin Stamina. If it's to the point where even other Stamina types can KO it then I don't know if it should be top tier.
(Aug. 12, 2014  7:07 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:52 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I can do a benchmark test with Meteo B:D later. As of right now, neither are in the top tier draft, but I think they're both about the same caliber.

That's more or less the logic I was using. Burn and Meteo are too recoily IMO to be used for pure B:D Stamina. If it's to the point where even other Stamina types can KO it then I don't know if it should be top tier.
I don't think other stamina types can KO Burn...at least I didn't see any of the sort in my testing. Most B:D combos can be KO'd pretty easily.
WD based Stamina types can KO Burn and Meteo if launched aggressively enough. It's not exactly comparable, but I've KOed Scythe B:D with Jade WD.
I believe doing mirror matches can also lead into KOs.

Just curious, but did you try Earth before Burn?
Because they're both stamina types, I alternated launching Earth and Burn each time. I launched pretty hard with both Libra WD & Earth WD, too.
Okay... I'll have some tests with Earth on B D vs Burn B D.
Thanks for showing me this, I'm just not seeing any sort of defense testing in comparison to other BGrin setups
(Nov. 06, 2014  8:52 AM)Time Wrote: Thanks for showing me this, I'm just not seeing any sort of defense testing in comparison to other BGrin setups
I can do some defense testing when I get around do it. Any specific set-ups you'd like to see?
Wich mold of Burn did you used ?
(Nov. 06, 2014  7:39 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Wich mold of Burn did you used ?
I used a 4 mold, since that's the only one I have at the moment.
Also, why using Cancer instead of Kronos ? When paired with Burn, Kronos is a monster of stamina, they work perfectly together.