WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

Kai-V just wondering, How many points do I have?
Um... Not to sound rude, but Kai-V isn't meant to share that info...
(Dec. 31, 2013  10:50 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Um... Not to sound rude, but Kai-V isn't meant to share that info...
I know but, I just wanted to know if she got everything I did down.
Kai-V:When is the next face going to appear?
Can we exchange points for faces now, or do we have to wait until after January 4th?
I believe I sent Kai-V a PM. You have to wait 'till it's over.
Yeah, you wait till its over. Basically they announce the winners along with how many points they ended up with, and then you post saying what Faces you what in exchange for however many points it costs.
(Jan. 01, 2014  12:35 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Can we exchange points for faces now, or do we have to wait until after January 4th?

On a similar note, do faces bought with credits count toward the "Earn a new, additional face" goal?

Also I think I have a pretty good guess at what the secret rare faces are.
Since you do not redeem the Faces till after the winners are announced, no, it wouldn't count.

Use 2 of those 7 credits you have and buy a FaceBooster Diamond!

EDIT: Oh, mixed up points with credits.
(Jan. 01, 2014  12:47 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2014  12:35 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Can we exchange points for faces now, or do we have to wait until after January 4th?

On a similar note, do faces bought with credits count toward the "Earn a new, additional face" goal?

Also I think I have a pretty good guess at what the secret rare faces are.

Yes, Faces' bought with Credits count as a new Face. You just gotta make sure you get them before the 4th.
Four days away from the deadline, we introduce an express new goal for the Scavenger Hunt!
Yes good thing i keep the boxes i get my Japanese beys from!
Would it be ok if the boxes had the beys in them?
(Jan. 01, 2014  10:36 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Would it be ok if the boxes had the beys in them?
I don't think that should be a problem because the images on Beywiki(which Kai-V linked as examples) do have beyblades in them.
Perfect! Although I don't have a place to picture them. Do they have to be on white paper?
(Jan. 01, 2014  11:13 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Perfect! Although I don't have a place to picture them. Do they have to be on white paper?

Not necessarily, I think. It can be on a white table tho. See the examples that Kai-V shared in that thread.
I think discussion would better take place in the actual thread itself
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Project-...y-for-good

Also, any type of plain background should be fine just so that the box is actually visible (ie. tiles, walls, etc)

EDIT: No, apparently only white backgrounds are accepted.
(Jan. 01, 2014  11:17 AM)blah Wrote: I think discussion would better take place in the actual thread itself
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Project-...y-for-good

Also, any type of plain background should be fine just so that the box is actually visible (ie. tiles, walls, etc)
i wish i knew this 6 hours back, before i could send the pics to kai-V ..
(Jan. 01, 2014  11:17 AM)blah Wrote: Also, any type of plain background should be fine just so that the box is actually visible (ie. tiles, walls, etc)

I'm pretty sure only white backgrounds are accepted if i recall correctly. I remember her saying if something is large, get a white bed sheet or something.

Oh it also says here:
(Jan. 01, 2014  5:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Please post the images right here before publishing them on Beywiki, since we want to make sure they respect our standard for quality, which notably includes of course the clean white background, a size of at least 800x600 pixels and very clear details.
(Jan. 01, 2014  1:17 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2014  11:17 AM)blah Wrote: Also, any type of plain background should be fine just so that the box is actually visible (ie. tiles, walls, etc)

I'm pretty sure only white backgrounds are accepted if i recall correctly. I remember her saying if something is large, get a white bed sheet or something.

My bad! Edited.
I wont be able to do that new goal. Oh well. But you know what I find funny? Is that no one would do it before, but when you offer them points they'll grab there cameras out, haha.
(Jan. 01, 2014  2:58 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: I wont be able to do that new goal. Oh well. But you know what I find funny? Is that no one would do it before, but when you offer them points they'll grab there cameras out, haha.
Actually I had no idea that the beywiki needed pictures for the boxes as well. I would have done that even if there hadn't been any points for it if only I had known that the pictures of the boxes were needed.
I do hope people will contribute even after the Scavenger Hunt, because there is another Project of the Moment coming probably right after this one. But yes, I must say I was quite disappointed when some Members asked me if they got points in the Scavenger Hunt for filling out the trivia questions when no, it is just for fun ...
Actually the best part of the scavenger hunt is the trivia. I learnt a lot about the early years of WBO during the last scavenger hunt. This time, the questions were not as challenging as last time, but it was still great to dig out stuff from all corners of this site.
(Jan. 01, 2014  4:23 PM)Justaway Wrote: Actually the best part of the scavenger hunt is the trivia. I learnt a lot about the early years of WBO during the last scavenger hunt. This time, the questions were not as challenging as last time, but it was still great to dig out stuff from all corners of this site.

No, I mean the block of questions we ask you about your favourite moments on the World Beyblade Organization.