General Recap Thread (temporarily on hiatus)

This is an idea that was thrown around about two weeks back, after I helped a user who had been absent for a period of time catch up on major events they had missed. Along with providing information about Beyblade Burst, these recaps will also cover major events on the WBO, including news from other Formats as well as small Tournament summaries. A new recap will be posted approximately every two weeks.

Original Recap Post: Late July - September 26 2015 (Click to View)
September 26 2015 - October 10 2015 (Click to View)
October 11, 2015 - October 24, 2015 (Click to View)
October 25, 2015 - November 7, 2015 (Click to View)
November 8, 2015 - November 21, 2015 (Click to View)
November 21, 2015 - December 5, 2015 (Click to View)
December 6, 2015 - December 19, 2015 (Click to View)
December 20, 2015 - January 3, 2016 (Click to View)
January 2, 2016 - January 16, 2016 (Click to View)
January 17, 2016 - January 30, 2016 (Click to View)
January 31, 2016 - February 13, 2016 (Click to View)
February 14, 2016 - February 27, 2016 (Click to View)
February 28, 2016 - March 12, 2016 (Click to View)
March 13, 2016 - March 26, 2016 (Click to View)
March 27, 2016 - April 9, 2016 (Click to View)
May 8, 2016 - May 21, 2016 (Click to View)
May 22, 2016 - June 5,2016 (Click to View)
June 6, 2016 - June 18, 2016 (Click to View)
June 19, 2016 - July 2, 2016 (Click to View)
July 3, 2016 - July 16, 2016 (Click to View)
July 17, 2016 - July 30, 2016 (Click to View)
July 31, 2016 - August 13, 2016 (Click to View)

2 Weeks from August 14, 2016 to August 27, 2016

Burst News:

TAKARA-TOMY has released Unlock Unicorn .D.N and the Triple Booster Set.

The Hasbro Beyblade Burst App has been officially released on Android platforms.

Other Format News:

WBO News:

Tournament News:

East Coast Royale – Maryland Burst and Limited Tournaments
Burst
  • 1st Place – *Ginga*: Valkyrie Magnum Xtreme, Dark Deathscyther Knuckle Orbit, Neptune Knuckle Orbit, Neptune Knuckle Revolve
  • 2nd Place – Yami: Kaiser Kerbeus Knuckle Defense, Jeir Jorgumand Knuckle Revolve, Dark Deathscyther Ring Orbit
  • 3rd Place – Wombat: Valkyrie Spread Trans, Dark Deathscyther Upper Orbit, Neptune Knuckle Revolve, Valkyrie Armed Claw, Neptune Heavy Unite, Unicorn Ring Fusion
Limited
  • 1st Place – Sniper: MF-H Meteo L-Drago 90RF, MF-H Bakushin Leone 90RF, MF-H Meteo L-Drago 90EWD, MF-F Burn Cancer 85MF, MF-H Lightning L-Drago CH120R2F
  • 2nd Place – Time: MF-L Scythe Hades LW105MF, MF-L Scythe Hades LW105RF, MF-L Scythe Hades 230MB, MF-L Scythe Hades TH170HF/S, Lightning L-Drago CH120CF, Duo Cancer LW105WD
  • 3rd Place – TheGrimRipper13: MF-L Scythe Hades 230MB, MF-L Flame Hades 230EDS, MF-L Scythe Hades LW105MF, MF-H Lightning L-Drago 90RF, Rock Leone T125XF

Bey Blades Burst – Toronto Burst Tournament
  • 1st Place – JesseObre: Dark Deathscyther Gravity Defense, Deathscyther Heavy Defense, Valkyrie Heavy Defense
  • 2nd Place – Hato: Valkyrie Heavy Accel, Deathscyther Heavy Orbit, Dark Deathscyther Heavy Defense
  • 3rd Place – Kei: Valkyrie Knuckle Trans, Wyvern Gravity Trans, Dark Deathscyther Gravity Defense, Dark Deathscyther Gravity Orbit, Deathscyther Heavy Defense

Go Shoot First, Ask Questions Later – Los Angeles Burst Tournament
  • 1st Place – Alta:
  • 2nd Place – ThaKingTai:
  • 3rd Place – Jojo [Jp0t]:

Preparation for the Battle Cry – North Carolina Burst Tournament
  • 1st Place – Dark_Mousy: Neptune Knuckle Yielding, Deathscyther Knuckle Yielding, Deathscyther Heavy Defense, Deathscyther Gravity Revolve, Victory Valkyrie Gravity Revolve
  • 2nd Place – Thunder Dome: Victory Valkyrie Heavy Revolve, Unicorn Ring Accel, Valkyrie Heavy Defense, Dark Deathscyther Heavy Defense
  • 3rd Place – Stormscorpio1: amaterios Heavy Orbit, Neptune Heavy Revolve, Wyvern Ring Accel

Burst of the Wild – Montreal Burst Tournament
  • 1st Place – MissingNo.: Deathscyther Spread Revolve, Deathscyther Gravity Revolve, Dark Deathscyther Gravity Revolve
  • 2nd Place – Dobby: Deathscyther Spread Revolve, Deathscyther Gravity Revolve, Dark Deathscyther Gravity Revolve
  • 3rd Place – Bey Brad: Deathscyther Knuckle Revolve, Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme, Valkyrie Gravity Yielding, Dark Deathscyther Gravity Defense

A Star is Born, Farewell to a Legend: Goodbye DefStamina88!!!, Plastic Tactic II, The Beyday FIRESTORM, and Regional Limited Championship have been processed.

EDIT: Unfortunately, my current schedule no longer affords me the time to gather all of the relevant news and update this thread regularly, so the recaps will be going on a hiatus.
* All articles have been categorised already, so that task is done hah.
Dude, this is amazing! Thanks for doing this even though I never PM'd you back like a huge jerk.

Let me know if you want that $1 via Paypal.
Wombat, you are officially my favorite member. Thanks!
This is actually a superb idea, props to you!

This will make getting missed news or info so much easier, instead of just going through thread after thread, haha.
Yeah. Thanks dude. I like to read it just to make sure I didn't miss anything and to refresh my old feeble mind with these, even tho I pretty much live on this site. Lol. Keep up the good work
Wow, thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Sorry it's a little late, but yesterday I was waiting for ZachBob/xHB SAUCEx to post the tournament results/winning combos, and today I had to go to a rugby game that was 4 hours away so I basically didn't have access to a computer all day.

But yeah, I'll keep saving important things in a document until October 25th rolls around.
(Oct. 12, 2015  4:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Let me know if you want that $1 via Paypal.

Wombat making the big money pffffffffffft.

This is pretty amazing though, I appreciate it.
This is so great. Incredible job, Wombat! Please keep it up. Smile

@[Kai-V] and @[Bey Brad], I feel like this deserves to be a sticky thread in the News forum! Do you agree?
love love love this

It'd be pretty sick if we could make a section for these recaps in the News forum, if we decide to go forward and do something like this. Really like this idea. Smile
We'll definitely think of a better way to give this the space it deserves.
Updated with info from the past two weeks. Plastics combos can be such a pain to type sometimes, but thankfully for the two tournaments the placings and combos were exactly the same so it was literally Déjà Vu All Over Again...
You forgot the Zankye 100K Face Booster giveaway. Smile

Also, maybe keep the latest recap outside of a spoiler and the older ones below?
Well, this is great for me considering my recent dissapearance, haha! Tremendous job with this. Kudos to you for putting in all the effort that you do.
Updated the OP, I almost forgot about this haha.
Thanks as always! Love reading these.
https://www.facebook.com/WorldBeybladeOr...5210181279

yeah uh, this thread totally didn't deserve it's own Facebook post

Seriously a sick job Wombat. You're amazing. Smile
Ive been away for about a month and this thread has completely caught me up in terms of releases. Thank you wombat.
This is perfect, thank you!
(Nov. 20, 2015  4:30 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Ive been away for about a month and this thread has completely caught me up in terms of releases. Thank you wombat.
(Nov. 22, 2015  1:53 AM)Serotonin Wrote: This is perfect, thank you!

Glad you two found it useful!

Thread has been updated with the past two weeks, please let me know if I missed anything.
Thanks Wombat! I would be careful about saying much about the Custom Set parts' performance considering how little testing has been done.
Just updated the OP, I probably missed something with all of the Anniversary hype so if you notice please point it out.
A little late due to flying home for break and such, but here's another update.