BeyLotto & BeySelfie Contest Results + Organized Play News

Hey World Bladers!

We've got a few small announcements piling up, so we'll begin with the much awaited BeyLotto and #BeySelfie winners, and then you'll see a couple of Organized Play-related news. They're mostly things that we already discussed or mentioned in the past, but we are officializing them properly.

We had some amazing entries this year, it was awesome seeing all the different styles but, most of all, the pride you guys had in taking a Beyblade-related photograph with yourself in it!

Many thanks for participating! We so wish that the winner could have been determined by us for their creativity, but it's all down to luck, so let's see who won this magnificent Xcalibur Force Xtreme Gold Ver. ...

[Image: XcaliburForceXtreme_Goldcle.png]

It's you, @[Wizard]!!

[Image: YG8MA3B.jpg]

You can claim your prize by sending Bey Brad a private message!

Nice job on those quetz-reinforced glasses!

But wait: there were so many incredible entries that we can't leave at that! Here are a few honorable mentions:

Amazing job, you guys! Even if you used a program to add effects, you made the effort of cosplaying and making your picture litterally come to life. To reward you for taking this challenge a step further, we'd like you to give you a Face Booster of your choice, out of those listed right below! Simply post your selection right in this thread!

[Image: beylotto.png]

This year's BeyDays BeyLotto had a total of 116 unique entrants! And there were 9 tournaments in 8 different regions. This is huge! Thank you all for participating so much! Right now, who would even believe that Beyblade is inactive worldwide?

To top it all off, we have some great prizes to give you, so let's get the ball rolling!

It all starts with a giveaway of Face Boosters:

The winners who get their choice out of all the Face Boosters above are...

@[Rockybrar]
Chimera
AaryanBITW
Wizard
@[Kai16]
mateenlakhani
@[BeyBeard]
Alex Mercer
Syphon
ronitnath
Tireni123
MissingNo.
TakaraMaster
Dark_Mousy
Joshil100
@[Rayx Nikhil]
FIREFIRE CPB
@[geetster99]
@[maxdang777]
Wombat
@[pyrus10000]
@[ZachBob]
ThaKingTai
@[ANEdwin]
Cake
@[DXC-Warrior]
Time
@[JesseObre]
lawesomeness
Team Meteor

Congratulations to all of you!

But wait, there are thirty winners in there, so that's the total! Who out of those were luckier than others and will receive a physical prize?! Let's see...

The Members who won the Beyblade Burst Starter or Booster they want are...

Chimera
Team Meteor
Maxdang777
Takara Master
Dominick X.
ThaKingTai
ronitnath

Nice! And we've already got people from different areas! Congrats to you guys!

Now, for the winner of the full Random Layer Collections Vol. 1 & 2 + a WBO T-Shirt, it's no other than...

Kai16!

Bravo! We bet you never expected a few tournaments and a one-month-old account to make you win so much, right?

And for the Amaterios Aero Assault Black Ver. + a WBO T-Shirt, the winner is...

Wombat!

Congratulations on the win, maybe luck's got you on its side thanks to your multiple analyses!

[Image: anythingyouwant.png]

Finally, the very grand prize of ANYTHING YOU WANT + a WBO T-Shirt is awarded to...

geetster99!!

Wow, you litterally couldn't have asked for more! What are you going to choose? Congrats!

All winners of a physical prize should send a PM to Kei with your full name, shipping address, and phone number. Everyone mentioned here should also post their Face Booster selection in this thread, and we'll get to distributing them as soon as possible once a few of them have accumulated!

Congratulations to all the winners, once again!

BeyDays was a blast thanks to all of you. What did you all like about this year's BeyDays? What would you change?

Over the past eight years, many hundreds of tournaments have been hosted, and without much trouble at that. Since we are all just fans dedicating an insane amount of time to this hobby, of course we accomodate and make modifications along the way to make things better for the community overall.

With the bright future of Beyblade Burst's globalization right on the horizon in mind, we wish to formally announce some rules that have been implicit so far, and also introduce a change that will probably please quite a few Bladers!

Blader Passport price decrease for Indian Members

Remember how we announced a few months ago that the Blader Passport would now cost $15 US?

In retrospective, we've decided to take into consideration that some countries' economies were too low and that this increase of value was actually detrimental and tournaments were less likely to take place there due to the new price.

We have therefore decided to modulate the cost of the Blader Passport for our longterm Indian community: for you guys, it'll be only $10 US, effective immediately!

We hope that you guys continue to show your Beyblade Spirit in tournaments for many years to come still!

If there are ever areas with a similar economical situation, we will of course consider giving them the same priviledge.

Multiple Tournaments Per Day

There are some occurences we have tolerated in the past without complaining too much, but as we keep growing, we have to step in when we're expected to make things fair for everyone globally. Unfortunately, sometimes that translates in some moderating moves like the following.

A maximum of two events can be held per day. Only special occasions or instances where something will definitely stop a region from holding more events in the subsequent months will justify organising more tournaments in one day. This is essentially a sister rule to the 8-Credit limit per weekend anyway, which some ran into when playing in more than two tournaments per weekend already!

Entry fees for side events cannot be collected at WBO sanctioned tournaments. While we appreciate the efforts of organizers who want to do something special, because we cannot oversee these events nor ensure that attendees understand they are completely separate from the WBO, we have to ask that organizers refrain from hosting side-events that charge fees separate from the usual WBO tournament fees. We encourage organizers who want to do something extra at their events to work with us.

Official Prize Reimbursement Guideline

While we've always been applying reimbursement for prizes equally or proportionally to all regions and instances, it's something we never actually wrote down and announced, so here you go!
  • 8-12 players: $20
  • 13-17 players: $30
  • 18-24 players: $40
  • 25-30 Players: $60
  • 31-40 Players: $70
  • 41+ Players: $80
  • Exceptions are made for major events (e.g. conventions). Reimbursement amounts are per day, not per tournament.

Small variations may be allowed, and of course a lesser amount can be asked as reimbursement, but you should expect this sort of ranges globally. It also helps if you collect more single entry fees and, in other words, attract new Bladers to your tournaments!

That's it for now, but stay tuned for a lot more news coming up soon!
I would like face booster Driver Please Smile.

This definitely makes the last few days better.
thanks Kai-V

Congrats all winners [esspecially @[ronitnath] and Wombat]

I will take Face Booster Ruby
Congrats to all the winners!

I'd like Face Booster VIVID, please!
ayy second place again

Thanks for getting this done so quickly this year, Kai-V. Congrats to all the winners, especially Wizard and geetster! Some pretty fire BeySelfies too. I'll take Face Booster Ruby please.

rip md
Congrats to the winners! Hopefully next year I'll have the opportunity to participate in a Beydays event myself Smile

Not sure if it's intentional, but I just want to point out that there's a gap in the prize reimbursement table between 8-12 & 18-24. I'm guessing 13-17 would be around $30?
Ah thank you so much! I also want to say congrats to the other winners!!! So proud of them all! :')

As for the Face Booster, I'll like to get the Face Booster VIVID. Thanks so much again! It was really fun participating! Smile
I knew that Wizard's entry was a winner as soon as I saw it, randomly chosen or not. Those are the eyes of a champion.
Congrats to the winners!
On a side note, I think this may be the first time I haven't won something loool.
At least I had the satisfaction of hosting, meeting new and old members at BeyDays. Here's to many more to come!
Thanks WBO for this amazing contest!
Congrats to all the winners!
If the winner wasn't randomly selected I am sure briskaquario HD would have won!
And yeah I want face booster onyx
(Jul. 04, 2016  2:50 AM)Wombat Wrote: ayy second place again

Thanks for getting this done so quickly this year, Kai-V. Congrats to all the winners, especially Wizard and geetster! Some pretty fire BeySelfies too. I'll take Face Booster Ruby please.

rip md

We are a whole month later, but I suppose that I did tally things up as soon as everything was submitted. Still, was I a lot later in previous years hah?

(Jul. 04, 2016  3:02 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Congrats to the winners! Hopefully next year I'll have the opportunity to participate in a Beydays event myself Smile

Not sure if it's intentional, but I just want to point out that there's a gap in the prize reimbursement table between 8-12 & 18-24. I'm guessing 13-17 would be around $30?

Hm, or it may be that 13-24 gets forty dollars. Let us verify what the intent was, perhaps I simply forgot to insert that part into the list because it had been written in text rather than in list form.

(Jul. 04, 2016  3:52 AM)AaryanBITW Wrote: Thanks WBO for this amazing contest!
Congrats all the winners!
If the winner wasn't randomly selected I sure briskaquario HD would have won!
I want face booster onyx

@[AaryanBITW] actually won two Face Boosters. Do you want two ONYX, or ONYX and something else?
Congrats guys ! We got a lot of Indian members who won this time. The beyselfie contest is splendid. Nice work
Sorry guys i am a lot inactive now but I'll be checking up the news and stuff

Thanks for taking the money issue into consideration @mods
(Jul. 04, 2016  3:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2016  2:50 AM)Wombat Wrote: ayy second place again

rip md

We are a whole month later, but I suppose that I did tally things up as soon as everything was submitted. Still, was I a lot later in previous years hah?

(Jul. 04, 2016  3:02 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Congrats to the winners! Hopefully next year I'll have the opportunity to participate in a Beydays event myself Smile

Hm, or it may be that 13-24 gets forty dollars. Let us verify what the intent was, perhaps I simply forgot to insert that part into the list because it had been written in text rather than in list form.

(Jul. 04, 2016  3:52 AM)AaryanBITW Wrote: Thanks WBO for this amazing contest!
Congrats all the winners!
If the winner wasn't randomly selected I sure briskaquario HD would have won!
I want face booster onyx

@[AaryanBITW] actually won two Face Boosters. Do you want two ONYX, or ONYX and something else?
Onyx and vivid Smile
Sheeyoot! I never knew that we could be reimbursed for tournament prizes. I guess that doesn't pertain to past events by any chance?

Anyways, congrats to everyone! Hopefully, this spells a good year for the WBO!
Ah, it says so in the Event Guide hah. Unfortunately I am not certain if it could be done retroactively. It is actually less complicated if Organizers talk with us before the tournament and before purchasing anything so that we can determine what the total amount we could reimburse is, and then, after the event, they only send us the difference between that amount and the amount of funds collected at the tournament.
Yo, this is so awesome! I never win anything! Wait, I did win the Zankye X WBO giveaway, so...

But anyways, thank you so much! This has overall been great from the tournament itself to now. I hosted my first tournament, got second place, and now this!

I'll take the VIVID please!

EDIT: On behalf of Tireni123, (my cousin) I'll claim the face booster DRIVER, for him.
(Earthwolf1404 can verify that Tireni123 is my cousin)
Thanks Kai-V and the beyblade community for this awesome BeyDay. Looking forward to more ahead. You people Rock. I would love to have Face Booster RUBY.

Guess What, I still can't believe that I am a Physical Prize winner. WBO is the best thing that ever happened to me.
(Jul. 04, 2016  3:26 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I knew that Wizard's entry was a winner as soon as I saw it, randomly chosen or not. Those are the eyes of a champion.

Heh, I see what you did there. But look at BriskAquario's, it's so cool!

For the face booster, give me driver.
Face booster green
congrats to all the winner n i would like to thank the kai v n other mods for the passport cost reduction it really means a lot to us.Seeing this i hope more people will join us

As for the face booster i would like face booster driver please.thank you
Thanks for the price.I'll prefer Face booster AMETHYST
Not even a face booster Unhappy
Congrats to all winnersSmile May my luck make me win next timeGrin
(Jul. 04, 2016  5:32 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: EDIT: On behalf of Tireni123, (my cousin) I'll claim the face booster DRIVER, for him.
(Earthwolf1404 can verify that Tireni123 is my cousin)

Unfortunately, the Face really has to go to the person who won it. But sure, we can give him a Face Booster DRIVER, and you can trade afterwards if you want.

You guys should be thanking the whole Committee, not just the person posting the announcement hah.
Awwwwwww I never win anything ;-;

<---- Does this host get anything special instead :o

Congrats to everyone that won the prizes! Hopefully my Maryland people will come on and claim their prize.

Thanks to all the Committee Member for making it happen again this year!