[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

[Image: 46efc1f433d9bed207249b43f79c4d1d.png]

Past events:
Upcoming events:
[Image: 12e1461652f8d123686828862615db29.png]TBA

==================================
I'm very sure I could make it on May 3rd. I think it's time I dust off my Beys once and for all.
Yes! Please sign me up! I'd love to go.
A sunday might be weird for me, but I should be able to go. It will take some time to officially confirm, but If I can go, I would like to Cohost and I can bring three BB-10's and one BB-46.
I might go... so put me down as possible.
I don't know if I could go besides I don't have the best bey parts I'll have to check with my parents and see.

Edit: Actually no I can't go I can't skip church for a beyblade tournament I would like to go but I can't it just wouldn't feel right. Sorry and good luck to everyone who will compete.
Alright, glad to see some of you are able to go. However, we're going to need more attendees, so if you have any friends that might want to join in, let them know. With how it's going, I think I will call Emerald Knights soon and confirm a spot on May 3rd, and if we have to cancel then I'll cancel, but at least the spot won't get taken.
I'll ask my friends if they'd want to go, they're former beybladers like myself. I'll reply back when I can.
I'm lettong my club members know about this ASAP. This might convince them to join the WBO. And I also bought prizes in case you didn't already. If you did, I can see about hosting another event to kick off the Summer.
(Apr. 07, 2015  3:58 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I'm lettong my club members know about this ASAP. This might convince them to join the WBO. And I also bought prizes in case you didn't already. If you did, I can see about hosting another event to kick off the Summer.

Alright, well prizes would be good, I haven't bought any for the event. I just recently confirmed our spot on May 3rd, 11:00AM, hopefully we'll get enough attendants, I might tell some friends and see if they would like to go.
Awesome! But in case something happens to where I can't go, please have something just in case.
I might not be able to provide prizes, but we'll see. Does anyone know if there are other users who would like to join in on this event? we really need to gather more members.
(Apr. 09, 2015  7:24 AM)Alta Wrote: I might not be able to provide prizes, but we'll see. Does anyone know if there are other users who would like to join in on this event? we really need to gather more members.

I'm going to ask my friends if they'd like to go, i'll tell you the result tomorrow.
(Apr. 09, 2015  7:26 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2015  7:24 AM)Alta Wrote: I might not be able to provide prizes, but we'll see. Does anyone know if there are other users who would like to join in on this event? we really need to gather more members.

I'm going to ask my friends if they'd like to go, i'll tell you the result tomorrow.

Alright, sounds good.
Has anyone gotten a hold of other members or friends that might want to join? I've even considered putting up some sort of posters around the city just to gather possible attendees that might not know about the WBO but are interested in Beyblade, maybe I will design a poster and link it here for anyone that wants to print and use it, because the activity in LA has been extremely low lately.
(Apr. 13, 2015  10:49 AM)Alta Wrote: Has anyone gotten a hold of other members or friends that might want to join? I've even considered putting up some sort of posters around the city just to gather possible attendees that might not know about the WBO but are interested in Beyblade, maybe I will design a poster and link it here for anyone that wants to print and use it, because the activity in LA has been extremely low lately.

My friends might go, it'll be three of us. You might want to consider Craigslist.
(Apr. 14, 2015  5:33 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2015  10:49 AM)Alta Wrote: Has anyone gotten a hold of other members or friends that might want to join? I've even considered putting up some sort of posters around the city just to gather possible attendees that might not know about the WBO but are interested in Beyblade, maybe I will design a poster and link it here for anyone that wants to print and use it, because the activity in LA has been extremely low lately.

My friends might go, it'll be three of us. You might want to consider Craigslist.

Alright, well if they would like to go then it would be good to sign them up on here so I can put them under possible attendees, and get closer to the event proposal. Craigslist could work, but I'm going to ask some friends of mine if they are interested.
Just saying guys, unfortunately it is becoming really too late for a qualifier to be considered, and this year we are not certain we could afford that many qualifiers either, thanks to the lower number of events and the rarer donations. You should shoot for a regular tournament or at least a BeyDays tournament.
(Apr. 16, 2015  12:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just saying guys, unfortunately it is becoming really too late for a qualifier to be considered, and this year we are not certain we could afford that many qualifiers either, thanks to the lower number of events and the rarer donations. You should shoot for a regular tournament or at least a BeyDays tournament.

Well thanks for letting us know, I'll try to figure something else out, sad that we won't be able to hold a qualifier, but hopefully next year.
With Beyblade Burst, yes, that should hopefully bring a lot more activity.
(Apr. 16, 2015  2:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: With Beyblade Burst, yes, that should hopefully bring a lot more activity.

Definitely, I am very excited to see the new system coming out, it's a dream come true that Beyblade is returning so soon, can't wait to see what will happen with it.
Well I'll have to tell everyone that it won't be a qualifier, but I think some would still be interested. I would still try and come if you wanted to have a normal event, And if we don't get enough people in time, I can see about hosting one in Almeria Park again.
well I might want to attend another tournament its been long since ive been in action about 6 months
Alta, it would be great if you still did yours just to introduce the new format to us. And regardless, we need people to take pictures and video. The more info recorded, the easier it is to put in the event info accurately. Feel free to PM me about hosting necessities.
A regular tournament sounds good, keep in mind we still have a confirmed spot for May 3rd at Emerald Knights, I haven't cancelled it yet, so if we manage to hold it on that date, it's still available. I think I'll just rename this thread, and then put down some new information in the main post.