[Product]  B-50 BeyStadium Wide Type

New big stadium intended for three players to be released in July 2016. They really advise not to play with four or more players though.

[Image: catch_stadium.png]

[Image: stadium_ph02.png]

Apparently it will be available at some wbba. Grade 4 store events in Japan ahead of its release, starting on April 15th, but perhaps just to try it, not to buy it yet.
I really hope it will look like the big stadiums in the anime or at least a new Wide Square Stadium Burst Version. That would be cool. Smile
Interesting, since I doubt that this is meant to be a 3+ player stadium like Wide Square was. Too chaotic in Burst. Hope it isn't just another stadium where Stamina crushes everything else ...
(Apr. 01, 2016  2:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Interesting, since I doubt that this is meant to be a 3+ player stadium like Wide Square was. Too chaotic in Burst. Hope it isn't just another stadium where Stamina crushes everything else ...

Update: This is indeed a stadium meant for three players hahah.

Whoa, surprised to see pics already! I like how it looks.

That said, I don't think I want to play Burst with three players ... once one Bursts, the Disk is likely to fly around and Burst another.
The design reminds me of the Cosmic Pegasis Beystadium.
(Apr. 01, 2016  3:27 PM)Zera Wrote: The design reminds me of the Cosmic Pegasis Beystadium.

Thanks, looked it up and realized I had never fully appreciated just how terrible Hasbro's MFB stadiums were. Yeesh.
It looks cool but this cant be legal right? Way too big for attack types to win anything here.
(Apr. 01, 2016  3:29 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: It looks cool but this cant be legal right? Way too big for attack types to win anything here.

Since tournaments are 1 vs 1 and this is intended to be used with three players, it won't be tournament legal. WBBA stores are hosting events in it as a special event. I don't expect the WBO will ever legalize this.
As Brad Said its very Surprising to see Photos already !!!! I never really thought three players will go against in Burst ! As the stadium will be released I am sure in WBBA events they will have these type of battles then Hah.

Also we may get to see some other July Releases Photos soon as before 3 months only we got to see the photos of this stadium.
Thanks for the Photos Kai.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
I realized that the reason they released photos already is that they're hosting them at special WBBA store events, as I wrote above Smile Don't expect photos of the other July releases.
This stadium is oval shaped and has two exits. Wouldn´t it be a bit unfair then because two players have an exit in front of them and the other one not and also two have a much bigger launching area than the third person. Also the tornado ridge faces into different directions depending on the angle you´re launching from. I think this stadium has a size made for 3 players and a design made for two players.
Well, even in a 1-on-1 battle, the adjacent exit placement is totally different for both players in a standard stadium.
(Apr. 01, 2016  4:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: New big stadium intended for three players to be released in July 2016. They really advise not to play with four or more players though.

Apparently it will be available at some wbba. Grade 4 store events in Japan ahead of its release, starting on April 15th, but perhaps just to try it, not to buy it yet.

Hello how did you found out about the April 15th Date?

Found already the info, there's a chance we can get this stadium if it is after April 15th.
Thanks Brad.

We really Hope we can get this stadium after April 15th.
This stadium is a dream come true for me. I've always had trouble launching Xtreme, most of the time it just goes right out of the stadium... But with this... Oh man I want it!!
(Apr. 02, 2016  12:37 AM)gankoba Wrote: This stadium is a dream come true for me. I've always had trouble launching Xtreme, most of the time it just goes right out of the stadium... But with this... Oh man I want it!!

You need to either wear it down more or work on your launch more Wink

Learning to get good at it in this stadium won't make you a better Blader! (Also, looks like it has an uneven ridge so I don't think it's going to be very helpful.)
The official rules of three-player game:

1- When three players battle, please use the BeyStadium Wide Type.
2- In a three-player competition, the last Beyblade gets the win.
3- The victor's Beyblade cannot be touched. If touched, according to the judge's decision, the battle will be lost. Also, the judge may decide to repair/redo the battle.
4- A three-way battle is conducted if the competition must be repaired and there is no winner.
5- Within a same battle, if a player does a total of two Shoot Miss or Flying, they cannot participate in the competition.

Hopefully I am not too off with the translation.
Wow it's awsome! I will get it for sure.

@commitee memebers. You think we can keep 3 ways format or use this instead of standard stadium?
(Apr. 03, 2016  5:34 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Wow it's awsome! I will get it for sure.

@commitee memebers. You think we can keep 3 ways format or use this instead of standard stadium?

No and likely not.
if everything is on scale in the pics then it still looks undersized for a decent 3 way battle
(Apr. 03, 2016  5:47 PM)Morsoe Wrote: if everything is on scale in the pics then it still looks undersized for a decent 3 way battle

It's not to scale.
Can't wait for this! The Wide Square Stadium in MFB was probably the most fun stadium of them all. We actually played Burst in it at the WBOxWARIBEY Tag Team event for tiebreakers and it was surprisingly fun and felt both unpredictable and strategic on different levels. So, I'm optimistic about the idea of this stadium.
2 big pockets and 4 tiny pockets. That's kinda cool. Might be cool to do 2v2 teams. Sounds really fun on paper anyway, using 2 beys and shooting techniques that work well together as a team, but it might be too much chaos with too many chain reaction bursts
[Image: 2wbwabc.jpg]