Selling Beyblade Burst

Add me on line for faster transactions

My ID is gankoba or you can try this link http://line.me/ti/p/FbCHTsYZw2

BEYBLADES FOR SALE!!!

Will buy as soon as payment is received.
Will Ship as soon as payment is recieved.
I require 2 separate payments for each order, product payment and shipping payment.

***prices are in yen and payment must be in yen, and must be PayPal gifted***

Custom Sticker Collection full set - ¥2,000 60 stickers

BG-03 Random Layer Collection Vol.3 Full Set - ¥2,500

B-32 Shooter Support Rubber - ¥700
B-33 Black Standard Stadium - ¥1,800
B-34 Starter Victory Valkyrie - ¥1,600
B-35 Starter Storm Spriggan - ¥1,600
B-36 Booster Rising Ragnaruk -¥1,100
B-37 Booster Kaiser Kerbiues - ¥1,100
B-38 Entry Set Victory Valkyrie - ¥4,428
B-39 White Beylauncher - ¥850
B-40 Black Launcher Grip - ¥750
B-41 Starter Wild Wyvern - ¥1,600
B-42 Booster Dark Deathscyther - ¥1,100
B-43 Grip Rubber - ¥600
B-44 Holy Horusood - ¥1,100
B-45 Long Winder - ¥750
B-46 Booster Obelisk Odin - ¥800
B-47 Weight Damper - ¥750
B-48 Starter Xeno Xcalibur - ¥1,800
B-49 Random Booster Vol.3 - ¥1,200
B-50 Stadium Wide Type - ¥2,900
B-51 Finger Band - ¥850
B-52 Bracelet Maker - ¥2,150
B-53 Bracelet String Blue - ¥600
B-54 Bracelet String Red - ¥600
B-55 Bracelet String Assorted - ¥1,200
B-56 Booster Unlock Unicorn - ¥1,200
B-57 Triple Booster Set - ¥2,900
B-58 Carabiner Grip - ¥750
B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus - ¥1,600
B-60 Metal Weight - ¥750
B-61 Random Booster Vol.4 - ¥1,200
B-62 Dual Cyclone Beystadium DX Set - ¥6,700
B-63 Booster Beast Behemoth - ¥1,200
B-64 Ultra Reshuffle Set Heavy - ¥4,000
B-65 Ultra Reshuffle Set Speed - ¥4,000
B-66 Starter Lost Longinus - ¥1,800
B-67 Random Booster Vol.5 - ¥1,200
B-68 Bladers Soft Case - ¥3,500
B-69 Jail Jormungand - ¥1,200
B-70 Blue Sword Launcher - ¥900
B-71 Acid Anubis - ¥1,200
B-72 Power Trigger - ¥750
B-73 Starter God Valkyrie - ¥1,700
B-74 Starter Cries Satan - ¥1,600
B-75 Booster Blaze Ragnaruk - ¥1,200
B-76 God Entry Set - ¥4,600
B-77 Beylogger Plus - ¥2,200
B-78 Beylauncher Black - ¥1,000

If it's not listed, ask me and I'll see if I can find it

My policy is first come first serve, sometimes stores will have no more stock, in those cases I won't be able to complete some orders.
Hey Gankoba,
Nice to see you again Friend. By The way you can continue on your Old Selling Thread only.
Link :- https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-Beyblade-Burst
Mitsu Posted there that :-
Mitsu Wrote:Out of gankoba's request, I'll be locking this thread. If you decide to reopen shop, please let me know so I can open it once more. Smile
So you can continue on your old thread just Pm Mitsu Once. Smile its great to have you back Hope to deal with you soon Friend.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
It's nice to see you back selling Burst productsSmile
I definitely think you should have private messaging on the WBO as an option to sell through along with Line. The messages get kept as record within the users' account and if anything goes wrong it can be enforced by the staff, otherwise anything outside of it gets difficult and out of our control.

Plus, it doesn't seem right to sell on the WBO but not through it either ..
nice to see you selling again, but can you tell us what beys you have in stock? and for how much?
I am totally ready to buy Man!^-^
I just sent you a message on Line
We would actually like to ask that all communications get done here instead, since you are using this website to sell, that you need to be active to get a reputation as a reliable seller anyway and that, this way, we can help our Members if ever there are issues. On LINE, we are even less responsible in problematic cases.
pm sent! btw your prizes are really amazing
Ganba; great service!
Not only did you manage to get everything I wanted, you also got it on the same day I informed you what I wanted. You also shipped it as soon as the paypal payment had been made and on top of that; OUTSTANDINGLY FAST SHIPPING!!!! it only took 3 days, insane right?
I will definitely be purchasing more burst products from you in future!^-^
I do not own line so please get a list for here!
Line is very easy to get. It works on any phone and on PC too
(Feb. 25, 2016  1:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We would actually like to ask that all communications get done here instead, since you are using this website to sell, that you need to be active to get a reputation as a reliable seller anyway and that, this way, we can help our Members if ever there are issues. On LINE, we are even less responsible in problematic cases.
Hey guys if you ever plan on buying from Gan, I can just tell you to expect all positive outcomes long as you have the money to pay him lol. His shipping is very fast, the packing is very good so you wont be getting demaged beys, and best of all it is all prices very well! I r8 8/8 m8.
I guess for the past 7 month of purchasing bursts beyblade was great. Until now some silly drama erupted on LINE bought gan to ban me from all purchases from him while @[ClaraM] convinced everyone about me to keep away from gan.

But yes I do recommend buying from him. Just be aware with ClaraM hogging quite alot of burst things such as Random boosters.
Thank you very much for your feedback, however as Kai-V, Cannon and *Ginga* have all rightfully pointed out Gankoba does not do business on this website, he does on LINE, therefore he is not a certified seller for the WBO that being the case, should you have any issues regarding another buyer or the seller himself you should direct them to the relevant people preferably on LINE where the selling s taking place.

You know this and have had talks with the seller about the issue that cropped up. He banned you from buying because you were being unreasonable and childish in your requests. He is the seller, therefore he has every right to choose not to sell to you, he has done so and now you have decided that an appropriate course of action is to slander others instead of take responsibility for your own mistakes.

I'm very sorry that it came to this, and I'm sure gankoba is too, however making a post on a sellers thread which is not constructive nor informative, instead made of pure spite is not only damaging to you but to the WBO as an organisation. The WBO allow Gankoba to sell the way he likes to and use their website as a platform which is very good of them, should people like yourself cause trouble off the website and then bring it on the website they may have to reconsider which is not fair for anyone. Please refrain from making spiteful, hateful posts in future.

Thank you very much.
O.o

Well, it's a bit late, but time to write about my experience with gankoba. All his prices I think work out to be much cheaper than Zenmarket and Buyee. Maybe not as good as getting stuff sent from Amazon.jp to a Tenso address, but he is the next best thing.

Gan will go out of his way to get you want you want (well most of the time I think) and he even helped out by getting the stuff before I paid (very trusting guy, but much appreciated cos I needed the stuff in time for a tournament), as well as sending the QR codes over before the 1.5x point campaigns ended.

Shipping is always fast. I use EMS and Gan sends it out almost as soon as he is paid and then it arrives in London 2-4 days later (I find larger packages tend to arrive faster).

All in all he is a great seller (and friend) and totally recommended. And indeed be careful of ClaraM hogging all the new stuff... Literally 3-10 of em at a time... Jaysus
(Jun. 08, 2016  12:49 PM)ClaraM Wrote: Thank you very much for your feedback, however as Kai-V, Cannon and *Ginga* have all rightfully pointed out Gankoba does not do business on this website, he does on LINE, therefore he is not a certified seller for the WBO that being the case, should you have any issues regarding another buyer or the seller himself you should direct them to the relevant people preferably on LINE where the selling s taking place.

You know this and have had talks with the seller about the issue that cropped up. He banned you from buying because you were being unreasonable and childish in your requests. He is the seller, therefore he has every right to choose not to sell to you, he has done so and now you have decided that an appropriate course of action is to slander others instead of take responsibility for your own mistakes.

I'm very sorry that it came to this, and I'm sure gankoba is too, however making a post on a sellers thread which is not constructive nor informative, instead made of pure spite is not only damaging to you but to the WBO as an organisation. The WBO allow Gankoba to sell the way he likes to and use their website as a platform which is very good of them, should people like yourself cause trouble off the website and then bring it on the website they may have to reconsider which is not fair for anyone. Please refrain from making spiteful, hateful posts in future.

Thank you very much.

gankoba promotes his sales on this website and has a feedback thread on this website; therefore, he's going to be held accountable on this website. If that's too much of a burden, then we'll delete this thread. Either way, you shouldn't be responding on gankoba's behalf.

You're not a moderator in this forum, and you shouldn't speak on the WBO's behalf here. In my perspective, there's nothing about Yami's post that reads as "pure spite"; he obviously had good experiences with gankoba and now feels he's been unfairly slighted. gankoba has every right to refuse business from someone; however, that doesn't mean he is immune to receiving feedback on his decisions.

As for your claim that the WBO as an organization allows gankoba to sell however he wishes, this post from Kai-V earlier in the thread actually makes it pretty clear that this isn't what we'd expect from someone promoting sales here:

Kai-V Wrote:We would actually like to ask that all communications get done here instead, since you are using this website to sell, that you need to be active to get a reputation as a reliable seller anyway and that, this way, we can help our Members if ever there are issues. On LINE, we are even less responsible in problematic cases.

There's no such thing as a "certified seller"; the closest we get to that are a few larger-scale stores that we trust and respect and allow to promote their goods here. So I'm going to reiterate it again: @[gankoba], if you're going to promote sales on WBO, do your communications on WBO, and treat every member equally. If you just wanna sell to your buddies, you don't need to promote it here.

As for "should people like yourself cause trouble off the website and then bring it on the website," let me again be clear: trouble between our members, even after it's happening off the site, is our trouble. It hurts the Beyblade community, and these splinter-groups that have formed off-site have caused demonstrable harm to our community repeatedly. Many members now would rather talk off the site than share information and thoughts here that could benefit the entire community.

Not only that, but the no-holds-barred atmosphere with any lack of moderation or mediation have allowed people's worst sensibilities to take hold, fostering arguments and rivalries that are based on petty nonsense such as this. It's one of the worst things I have ever seen happen to this community — and Clara, you yourself should be acutely aware of this, considering the situations you yourself were involved in.
(Jun. 08, 2016  3:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [quote='ClaraM' pid='1328376' dateline='1465386581']

In my perspective, there's nothing about Yami's post that reads as "pure spite"; he obviously had good experiences with gankoba and now feels he's been unfairly slighted. gankoba has every right to refuse business from someone; however, that doesn't mean he is immune to receiving feedback on his decisions.

Maybe not, but my point was that Yami's post was not about feedback at all, it was a slight disguised as feedback because he's mad. I know you don't know this which is why you put "from my perspective" but he's been doing it off the WBO also since he got kicked. If you would like examples, like I say to everyone, PM and ask me. I know you couldn't possibly know this but believe me when I say, this is not feedback.

[quote='Bey Brad' pid='1328389' dateline='1465394799']

There's no such thing as a "certified seller"; the closest we get to that are a few larger-scale stores that we trust and respect and allow to promote their goods here. So I'm going to reiterate it again: @[gankoba], if you're going to promote sales on WBO, do your communications on WBO, and treat every member equally. If you just wanna sell to your buddies, you don't need to promote it here.

Pretty sure I didn't make clear but all I meant was that the WBO, regardless of the fact that they aren't happy about it, don't shut down his advertising threads which you very easily could do considering you understandably aren't happy with the platform gankoba has chosen.

[quote='Bey Brad' pid='1328389' dateline='1465394799']
As for "should people like yourself cause trouble off the website and then bring it on the website," let me again be clear: trouble between our members, even after it's happening off the site, is our trouble. It hurts the Beyblade community, and these splinter-groups that have formed off-site have caused demonstrable harm to our community repeatedly. Many members now would rather talk off the site than share information and thoughts here that could benefit the entire community.

Not only that, but the no-holds-barred atmosphere with any lack of moderation or mediation have allowed people's worst sensibilities to take hold, fostering arguments and rivalries that are based on petty nonsense such as this. It's one of the worst things I have ever seen happen to this community — and Clara, you yourself should be acutely aware of this, considering the situations you yourself were involved in.

And I agree with that, I don't like it either but the rules regarding this sort of thing seem to change. I was led to believe, well no, told that if it happens off site then it's got zero to do with the committee and moderation team and falls under "your problem" I was simply reiterating that because it's what I'd been told exactly because of the situations I myself was involved in. I don't know if the rules have suddenly changed but I didn't know anything about it, it was kept very secret.

I know you're against these kinds of chats in general which is why I responded the way I did. I think they can be a good thing but the problem is they force people to self moderate which most aren't prepared to do (believe me I know) I will end by repeating that another reason I responded at all was because this isn't the review it looks like and had you known of the things happening behind the scenes you would know that.
Our policy has always been to look after our members as best as we can. We can't be responsible for what happens off of our site, just as we can't be responsible if a sale in our marketplace goes bad. That doesn't mean we don't do what we can to help make things right for people. And we've repeatedly encouraged people to come to us if they're having problems with another member, on or off the site.

Ultimately, we can decide to take action in any situation that we feel warrants it. That's at our discretion.

Quote:Pretty sure I didn't make clear but all I meant was that the WBO, regardless of the fact that they aren't happy about it, don't shut down his advertising threads which you very easily could do considering you understandably aren't happy with the platform gankoba has chosen.

We may decide to now. Did my post not make that clear? Kai-V also said that this way of doing things wasn't acceptable to us; just because we didn't take immediate action to shut down his thread doesn't make what she said less valid.

Quote:I will end by repeating that another reason I responded at all was because this isn't the review it looks like and had you known of the things happening behind the scenes you would know that.

This proves my point. You can't be involved in things happening "behind the scenes" and then complain when people outside of that echo chamber don't have the full picture of the situation.

Don't worry, though; we'll be following up about this situation.
I've bought various items from Leo and he is great. He helped me find a claw and gave me competitive recommendations. Shipping was extremely fast and he communicates as soon as he can. He's also very kind, and does whatever he can to find your items. He also sent me my QR codes so I could take advantage of a bey campaign. He's great and very reasonable prices. He won't lie to you about prices just to make a quick buck, and barely takes any for himself (in my opinion). This is in my eyes the perfect seller who supplied my burst for cheap.

(I live in the USA btw)
He hasn't been nearly as kind for me. The fact that ClaraM hogged all the new releases (not a bad thing) made it hard for me to get multiples of a new release, and I was often at a lower priority. This bothered me and I mentioned so to Gan, which caused me to unfortunately be "banned" from buying from him as well, even though I downloaded LINE specifically so I could buy from Gan (because he was inactive on WBO). Don't get me wrong, he was great while I had him, but for the reasons I described above it didn't work out, unfortunately.
I can sort of understand gankoba's logic, if the allegations posted here are true: on AirBnB for instance, a host will of course favour a request for rent for a long period rather than a request for just one week and risk not filling up the rest of the period.

However, obviously if this is the case, then this topic should definitely be closed like it was hinted that it would be at the beginning, because there is actually no business to offer, on top of it not being offered on here in any way.
I'm going to edit my original post and actually sell here as well.
I've tweaked the prices so that I'll have no problems getting orders.

As always though, I ask that people be understanding and polite.
I will refuse service to anyone who is rude and disrespectful.
If I have refused service to anyone, it would be for those reasons.
If I have refused service to you in the past, I'm sorry but I'll still refuse service even now.
I'd like to avoid any kind of conflict.

While I'll begin selling here, I still do prefer using line. It allows more prompt replies and is just easier all around.