Selling Beyblade Burst

Selling all current Releases at retail price.
I charge $5 - $10 service charge depending on the size of the order.
Will buy as soon as payment is received.
Will Ship as soon as payment is recieved.
I require 2 separate payments for each order, product payment and shipping payment.
I will not charge more than retail and will never charge more for shipping than what is required.

Check your shipping rate here:
https://www.post.japanpost.jp/cgi-charge...p?lang=_en
I live in Fukuoka. That should give you a good estimate, but it may be a bit more if you factor in the box I put it in, and I don't know how accurate the Amazon listed weights are.

Here's another super useful EMS link:
https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/charge...ll_en.html

Contact via Skype would be the best, I'm in the WBO Skype group. If not Skype, then I'm also in the Kik group.

***prices are in yen and payment must be in yen, and PayPal gifted***

Exclusive Gold Layers Set - ¥3,000
BG-01 Full Set Random Layers - Sold Out
BG-02 Full Set Random Layers Vol.2 -¥2,300 (pre-order released on March 9th)

B-01 DX Valkyrie - 191g - ¥2,376
B-02 DX Spriggan - 191g - ¥2,376
B-03 Starter Ragnaruk - 136g - ¥1,296
B-04 Starter Kerbeus - 118g - ¥1,296
B-05 Booster Spriggan - 77g - ¥864
B-06 Booster Ragnaruk - 73g - ¥864
B-07 Booster Kerbeus - 68g - ¥864
B-08 Start Dash Set - 1100g - ¥3,900 (was ¥4,320)
B-09 Bey Stadium - 476g - ¥1,620
B-10 Bey Logger - 132g - ¥1,620
B-11 Launcher Grip - 86g - ¥648
B-12 Starter Deathsyther - 168g - ¥1,296
B-13 Booster Valkyrie - 113g - ¥864
B-14 Starter Wyvern - 82g - ¥1,512
B-15 RBV1 - 73g - (sold out)
B-16 Red Beylauncher - 86g - ¥756
B-17 Booster Odin - 73g - ¥864
B-18 VS Set - 938g - ¥4,500 (was ¥5,400)
B-19 Burst Stadium -340g - ¥2,160
B-20 Booster Horusood - 82g - ¥864
B-21 Reshuffle Attack & Balance - 263g - ¥3,240
B-22 Reshuffle Defence & Stamina - 200g - ¥3,240
B-23 Starter Excalibur - 100g - ¥1,512
B-24 RBV2 - 68g - (sold out)
B-25 Beyblade Angle Grip - 32g - ¥540
B-26 Beyblade Rubber Assist - 32g - ¥540
B-27 Official Bladers Box - 200g - ¥2484
B-28
B-29 Entry Valkyrie - 118g - ¥993
B-30 Entry Spriggan - 109g - ¥993
B-31
B-32
B-33

If it's not listed, unfortunately I can't sell it.

Kik: gankoba
Line: gankoba
So my first order I got from you arrived within days of me making it. My order was bought and shipped within hours of me asking for it, three days later it was on my doorstep (being thrown at me by a rude parcelforce guy but that's another story lol.) 

Seriously the most painless and speedy purchase of beyblades I've ever made, from anywhere. I just made another order (again quite large because I don't do things by half lol) and it's been shipped already and will probably be thrown at me by the parcelforce guy on Friday at the latest. 

Brilliant service, thank you so much gankoba. You're 100% my new middleman guy. You'll definitely be getting tons of orders from me again!
You're still buying Bursts ? God :')
(Dec. 08, 2015  1:58 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You're still buying Bursts ? God :')

Can't stop. Won't stop.

Lol
Is shipping cost separate from the service charge?
Yes, service charge is seperate.
The charge depends on the order, something small like 1-10 pieces would be $5 anything more would be $10.
The random layers however are different. I charge nothing for those.
Added the amazon listed product weights. Super useful should you choose to use it!!
Can you perhaps reply to the PM I'm just going to send you in a few minutes so we can discuss this further as I am totally interested in pufchasing burst item from you as your prices are insanely good!^-^
Hi Gankoba also known as Leo Burst!(prefer Leo Burst since I was a subscriber and got used to it)I just saw your new vs battle set and I heard you were giving away the stadium away if someone bought something and they really needed it. I was wondering if I can take the stadium off your hands for I just bought the new burst but couldn't buy the stadium because it was really expensive and my wallet was tight from christmas :p The reason I really need the stadium is because I don't want all the pieces to fly everywhere and hit my brothers and get lost when playing. If you are willing to give it I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands Thanks.

From Arrad.S
Unfortunately, I'm only giving it to someone who buys from me.
Fast service, fast replies, fast shipping. Order came in 2 days from Japan to US, even during the holiday season.
Order was packaged really nicely, a lot of bubble wrap.

Would definitely recommend this seller.
I've sent you a message through skype two days ago but didn't recieve a reply. What happened?
I'm thinking about selling 3000 Bey Points for $10, or ¥1,200.
Um... Anyone interested?
(Jan. 02, 2016  2:42 PM)gankoba Wrote: I'm thinking about selling 3000 Bey Points for $10, or ¥1,200.
Um... Anyone interested?

$10 for a chance to win Amaterios is a bit deterring - I wouldn't buy it ahah.
(Jan. 02, 2016  2:45 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2016  2:42 PM)gankoba Wrote: I'm thinking about selling 3000 Bey Points for $10, or ¥1,200.
Um... Anyone interested?

Well, they do sell for at least that much in Japan and from what I understand, they are relatively popular. If you think about it, you would have to buy thirty-dollars-worth of products (shipping excluded) before obtaining 3,000 points on your BeyCloud account, while this is a chance to spend only ten dollars for the same amount of points. It has its advantages.
Plus with amaterios and xcalibur power, you get 9,000 pts.
(Jan. 02, 2016  4:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2016  2:45 PM)Cannon Wrote:
Um... Anyone interested?

Well, they do sell for at least that much in Japan and from what I understand, they are relatively popular. If you think about it, you would have to buy thirty-dollars-worth of products (shipping excluded) before obtaining 3,000 points on your BeyCloud account, while this is a chance to spend only ten dollars for the same amount of points. It has its advantages.

If a person bought the products below retail price, you'd get a somewhat equal amount of points along with the products which I personally think would be worth the few extra bucks. But that's what I'd do (which is why I said 'I wouldn't').

(Jan. 02, 2016  5:20 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Plus with amaterios and xcalibur power, you get 9,000 pts.

This I would buy it for.

But I have never won Amaterios so I wouldn't end up getting the complete 9000.
wow so cheap! i will definitely buy from you! [as soon as i create PayPal account] haha to stay a step a head of bladers in my city
Hold up, you have a buying thread saying you can pay with PayPal and you don't even have a PayPal account set up...?
#@[*Ginga*], yeah i don't have Paypal at the movement, but if someone want to sell me that i want, i'll pay via my antie's paypal or do a bank transfer [India Only]