[Product]  B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus

A new Beyblade to come, in September 2016.

I suppose that, knowing that TAKARA-TOMY follows the alphabet trend, it is not really a surprise to see Zeus make an appearance in the series hah.

[Image: s5iWwkT.jpg]

[Image: 98jrAO6.jpg]
Was hoping for Zebra. Oh well!
A Zeus eh? That sounds awesome. I guess for Z, it was either that or Zaratan.
Thanks for the info, Kai-V!

Pretty excited for a Zeus bey! Grin
Okay The name Sounds a lot cool. I hope Its a lot cooler according to the Name !!!!!
Looking Forward to it !!!
Thanks Kai For the information !!!
thanks for new Kai-V! [the best committee memeber]

@[Zera] i think you should check it out.
Zillion as in an amount people make up when they're being hyperbolic? Huh, interesting name. Anyway, thanks for the information, Kai-V!
Ooohhhh! First of all, new dual layer (and new layer all together), and we get a ZEUS part. Not JUPITER, but the almighty frickin ZEUS!!! I. Love. Beyblade. Burst. Thanks again for the info, Kai-V!! Grin
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:52 AM)Dual Wrote: Zillion as in an amount people make up when they're being hyperbolic? Huh, interesting name. Anyway, thanks for the information, Kai-V!

I'm not sure there were a ton of other options lol
I hope it looks like the original Zeus, black and red in color!
XD
I knew that a Zeus would be coming! Grin And also thank you FIREFIRE for tagging me. Smile

Doesn't Zillion mean an unimaginably big noumber? Maybe it has barrage attack with a high amount of attacks, smash attack with a high amount of force or super good stamina with an almost endless amount of stamina. Maybe it has a super good op tip with an unimaginally amount of power. Maybe a super wide RF or finaly a BGrin. That would explain Zillion.
Just to say guys, the first name of the Dual Layer usually does not mean anything hah. Do you see anything emperor-like in Kaiser Kerbeus? Not even chains have anything to do with an emperor (kaiser).

Thank you Hato, Burst, FIREFIRE, Dual, BeyGabe, and vikrambeyblade.
Oh carp, I forgot to thank you Kai-V so yeah, thank you very much for providing this information Smile
Thank you for the info! I'm really hsatisfied to see that we won't only have Beyblades based on the old Burst releases Smile
A new beyblade ? Awesome ! I hope it will be as cool as the original Zeus.

(Please tell me somebody else had a thought about Lego Island after readind the word ''zillion'')
Thank you Kai-V for telling us all about new releases. You´re awesome. Smile
In this photo there is the blader of Zillion Zeus (the one with the Z on the belt)[Image: latest?cb=20160324201530]
The character looks very cool.
Just a small update concerning the release date and the fact that this is a Starter.
i really wish this is released with brooklyn's crossbow launcher, it would be a great callback to zeus from the original series. mainly i just want a crossbow launcher.
When I first guessed that a new Zeus Beyblade will come out I guessed it will look like this: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4311/...6p_png.htm I really hope that´s what Zillion Zeus will look like. Smile
(Apr. 01, 2016  12:39 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i really wish this is released with brooklyn's crossbow launcher, it would be a great callback to zeus from the original series. mainly i just want a crossbow launcher.

I don't think that this has anything to do with that Zeus, outside of name. Rather, what other name could they use for a Z Layer?
sorry but it wont look like that
from the shadow picture I have, which is prohibited to use
the Z2 layer is quite similar to Chaos Layer
so there is a big probability that it will be a Stamina Type bey

(Apr. 01, 2016  12:53 PM)Zera Wrote: When I first guessed that a new Zeus Beyblade will come out I guessed it will look like this: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4311/...6p_png.htm I really hope that´s what Zillion Zeus will look like. Smile
(Apr. 01, 2016  1:25 PM)NEO Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  12:39 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i really wish this is released with brooklyn's crossbow launcher, it would be a great callback to zeus from the original series. mainly i just want a crossbow launcher.

I don't think that this has anything to do with that Zeus, outside of name. Rather, what other name could they use for a Z Layer?

Zillion Zork