[Product]  B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus

What's wrong with that? Prize recolors are pretty standard.
it wont be a recolor but just the regular B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus

Corocoro Comic doesnt only give recolor item, but regular item which the release is about the same time of the result of the lottery

(Jul. 14, 2016  6:34 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What's wrong with that? Prize recolors are pretty standard.
Even less reason to worry then.
Oh I thought it was just going to be another lottery bey. Nvm. Still hyped
Apparently the Zillion Zeus Dual Layer has a metal ball in it as well as a metallic tip.
(Jul. 17, 2016  12:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the Zillion Zeus Dual Layer has a metal ball in it as well as a metallic tip.

Metal ball? Possibly like a Jade Jupiter gimmick (except it's obviously different)? I wonder where they will place this one ball...

Any idea on what shape the tip is; preferably metal change-like or flat? ;x

Thanks for the info, Kai-V! Joyful_3
(Jul. 17, 2016  12:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the Zillion Zeus Dual Layer has a metal ball in it as well as a metallic tip.

[Image: Eiaha.gif]
It is a Defense Stamina type, so probably no flat tip unfortunately hah.

Thank you Hato.
long shot here, what if the ball actually spins around on the edge of the layer.
[Image: VcTlOBC.png]

here's hoping the the tip is metal ball, and the driver having a gimmick like GB145.
It's a stamina type, so prepare your stadiums for metal sharp! kind of weird timing though, with yeilding released a few days ago.
Yeah you would think that Yielding would have been released in this guy, since it is very similar to Light Sharp CEW or whatever it's called (on plastics Zeus).
stamina type
metal tip
could it be...metal change

hopefully it isn't metal sharp, that would be terrible.

maybe a metal version of survive, or yielding.
If it's stamina, I would think a metal Survive. Possibly Metal Sharp Core from Wyvern DJ and Advance Eterner?

But I am hoping for metal change, which is unlikely Unsmith
(Jul. 17, 2016  4:44 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: stamina type
metal tip
could it be...metal change

hopefully it isn't metal sharp, that would be terrible.

maybe a metal version of survive, or yielding.

That's kind of what I was thinking too. As far as the layer goes, the only guess I have in mind is a replica/reimagining of Jade Jupiter. It was based off of Zeus, plus it had metal bearings in its metal wheel, so that's all I can assume at this point without getting the WBO-brand "NO-SPECULATION" card.
I think the fact that they haven't released a sharp Driver yet says something ... they finally realized it's complete garbage (well, except in Zero-G maybe). So, hoping it's not a metal sharp.
(Jul. 18, 2016  3:41 AM)Kei Wrote: I think the fact that they haven't released a sharp Driver yet says something ... they finally realized it's complete garbage (well, except in Zero-G maybe). So, hoping it's not a metal sharp.

what about quake though
(Jul. 18, 2016  3:47 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: what about quake though

Quake is at least fun. Wink
Well what if the Metal Sharp is just a Metal Survive? I hope it's not like MFBs MS, that was like the worst tip ever. If there's one metal ball in it's layer I can picture that the thing orbits around inside a chamber in the layer for some reason to give some weird pendulum movements or centrifugal force.
Maybe the Driver is like Customize Metal Sharp from Voltaic Ape 2. Smile
(Jul. 18, 2016  8:01 AM)Jinbee Wrote: If there's one metal ball in it's layer I can picture that the thing orbits around inside a chamber in the layer for some reason to give some weird pendulum movements or centrifugal force.

If there is only one metal ball, due to the pressure created by centrifugal force, it wouldn't move, and make the whole beyblade wobble.
If the ball didn't move the bey couldn't wobble without taking the ball with it.
(Jul. 18, 2016  3:41 AM)Kei Wrote: I think the fact that they haven't released a sharp Driver yet says something ... they finally realized it's complete garbage.

And they give us Edge, which is significantly worse, and probably the worst Tip/Blade Base/Driver ever made, so I don't know if we should be celebrating or not.
Everyone just waits for a good metal tip, just give us Metal Change, Takara! I just want to build my Driger S "better than Takara's own release" version...
Even Metal Ball would be okay. If they're releasing Metal Sharp I might just quit Burst Chief - Sigh ...
Oh my goodness!! Why are people still hoping for Metal Change, can we please just calm down!Tired It's most likely a Metal Survive if this Beyblade is a stamina type.