World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus (/Thread-Product-B-59-Starter-Zillion-Zeus)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus - Kai-V - Mar. 21, 2016

A new Beyblade to come, in September 2016.

I suppose that, knowing that TAKARA-TOMY follows the alphabet trend, it is not really a surprise to see Zeus make an appearance in the series hah.

[Image: s5iWwkT.jpg]

[Image: 98jrAO6.jpg]

RE: Zillion Zeus - Bey Brad - Mar. 21, 2016

Was hoping for Zebra. Oh well!

RE: Zillion Zeus - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 21, 2016

A Zeus eh? That sounds awesome. I guess for Z, it was either that or Zaratan.

RE: Zillion Zeus - Hato - Mar. 21, 2016

Thanks for the info, Kai-V!

Pretty excited for a Zeus bey! Grin

RE: Zillion Zeus - Burst - Mar. 21, 2016

Okay The name Sounds a lot cool. I hope Its a lot cooler according to the Name !!!!!
Looking Forward to it !!!
Thanks Kai For the information !!!

RE: Zillion Zeus - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 21, 2016

thanks for new Kai-V! [the best committee memeber]

@[Zera] i think you should check it out.

RE: Zillion Zeus - Dual - Mar. 21, 2016

Zillion as in an amount people make up when they're being hyperbolic? Huh, interesting name. Anyway, thanks for the information, Kai-V!

RE: Zillion Zeus - BeyGabe - Mar. 21, 2016

Ooohhhh! First of all, new dual layer (and new layer all together), and we get a ZEUS part. Not JUPITER, but the almighty frickin ZEUS!!! I. Love. Beyblade. Burst. Thanks again for the info, Kai-V!! Grin

RE: Zillion Zeus - Bey Brad - Mar. 21, 2016

(Mar. 21, 2016  5:52 AM)Dual Wrote: Zillion as in an amount people make up when they're being hyperbolic? Huh, interesting name. Anyway, thanks for the information, Kai-V!

I'm not sure there were a ton of other options lol

RE: Zillion Zeus - Ninja Blader - Mar. 21, 2016

Thanks for the news Kai-VSmile

RE: Zillion Zeus - Oi Shinji - Mar. 21, 2016

I hope it looks like the original Zeus, black and red in color!
XD

RE: Zillion Zeus - TL14 - Mar. 21, 2016

I knew that a Zeus would be coming! Grin And also thank you FIREFIRE for tagging me. Smile

Doesn't Zillion mean an unimaginably big noumber? Maybe it has barrage attack with a high amount of attacks, smash attack with a high amount of force or super good stamina with an almost endless amount of stamina. Maybe it has a super good op tip with an unimaginally amount of power. Maybe a super wide RF or finaly a BGrin. That would explain Zillion.

RE: Zillion Zeus - Kai-V - Mar. 21, 2016

Just to say guys, the first name of the Dual Layer usually does not mean anything hah. Do you see anything emperor-like in Kaiser Kerbeus? Not even chains have anything to do with an emperor (kaiser).

Thank you Hato, Burst, FIREFIRE, Dual, BeyGabe, and vikrambeyblade.

RE: Zillion Zeus - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 21, 2016

Oh carp, I forgot to thank you Kai-V so yeah, thank you very much for providing this information Smile

RE: Zillion Zeus - Bl4ck-Ou7 - Mar. 21, 2016

Thank you for the info! I'm really hsatisfied to see that we won't only have Beyblades based on the old Burst releases Smile

RE: Zillion Zeus - MissingNo. - Mar. 21, 2016

A new beyblade ? Awesome ! I hope it will be as cool as the original Zeus.

(Please tell me somebody else had a thought about Lego Island after readind the word ''zillion'')

RE: Zillion Zeus - TL14 - Mar. 21, 2016

Thank you Kai-V for telling us all about new releases. You´re awesome. Smile

RE: Zillion Zeus - Sakyo X2! - Mar. 26, 2016

In this photo there is the blader of Zillion Zeus (the one with the Z on the belt)[Image: latest?cb=20160324201530]

RE: Zillion Zeus - TL14 - Mar. 26, 2016

The character looks very cool.

RE: B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus - Kai-V - Apr. 01, 2016

Just a small update concerning the release date and the fact that this is a Starter.

RE: B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus - NEET no Kami - Apr. 01, 2016

i really wish this is released with brooklyn's crossbow launcher, it would be a great callback to zeus from the original series. mainly i just want a crossbow launcher.

RE: B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus - TL14 - Apr. 01, 2016

When I first guessed that a new Zeus Beyblade will come out I guessed it will look like this: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4311/uca8yg6p_png.htm I really hope that´s what Zillion Zeus will look like. Smile

RE: B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus - Neo - Apr. 01, 2016

(Apr. 01, 2016  12:39 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i really wish this is released with brooklyn's crossbow launcher, it would be a great callback to zeus from the original series. mainly i just want a crossbow launcher.

I don't think that this has anything to do with that Zeus, outside of name. Rather, what other name could they use for a Z Layer?

RE: B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus - OkinawamTS - Apr. 01, 2016

sorry but it wont look like that
from the shadow picture I have, which is prohibited to use
the Z2 layer is quite similar to Chaos Layer
so there is a big probability that it will be a Stamina Type bey

(Apr. 01, 2016  12:53 PM)Zera Wrote: When I first guessed that a new Zeus Beyblade will come out I guessed it will look like this: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4311/uca8yg6p_png.htm I really hope that´s what Zillion Zeus will look like. Smile

RE: B-59 Starter Zillion Zeus - Bey Brad - Apr. 01, 2016

(Apr. 01, 2016  1:25 PM)NEO Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  12:39 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i really wish this is released with brooklyn's crossbow launcher, it would be a great callback to zeus from the original series. mainly i just want a crossbow launcher.

I don't think that this has anything to do with that Zeus, outside of name. Rather, what other name could they use for a Z Layer?

Zillion Zork