[Montreal, QC] August 27, 2016 — Burst of the Wild

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Burst of the Wild

Saturday, August 27, 2016
La Fontaine Park

1619 Québec 138, Montréal, QC H2L 3A7
(Google Maps)

– BURST FORMAT –

Event starts at 12 PM

ENTRY FEES
  • FREE with Blader Passport – purchase a Blader Passport on-site for $20 CAD [Image: passport_face.png]
  • $6 CAD one-time admission on-site

[Image: hSC9Tqh.gif]

This tournament is part of the Awakening Amaterios campaign! Whoever wins the most consecutive matches in this tournament will receive an exclusive Face, the Shard of Amaterios! Collect 3 Shards of Amaterios to win the legendary Beyblade, Amaterios Aero Assault!

Attendees

Bey Brad
Matsuro
Kai-V
MissingNo.
Dobby
TheGalaxyKing
loyd87

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Event logo coming later ... maybe. See you there!

Tagging:

@[D!CE]
@[loyd87]
@[MissingNo.]
@[ridbladebreaker]

Please tag and invite others Grin
you can confirm me! you may take my daughter as possible. I look with others if they can!
You can confirm me, Dobby and TheGalaxyKing for sure.

Now that I have the Long Winder we're on the same level Mr. Brad.
(Aug. 20, 2016  4:42 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: You can confirm me, Dobby and TheGalaxyKing for sure.

Now that I have the Long Winder we're on the same level Mr. Brad.

I'm scared (for real)
I'll come but won't participate because I don't have a lot of burst Beyblades
(Aug. 22, 2016  7:54 PM)D!CE Wrote: I'll come but won't participate because I don't have a lot of burst Beyblades

I am sure you could borrow from me or someone else.
ok then thank you Smile
Do not be shy hahah. Although, I have no real good Valkyrie left, and not many new Deathscyther either...
i might be able to attend. But not sure. Smile
(Aug. 24, 2016  10:27 PM)Sukoshi Kasai Wrote: i might be able to attend. But not sure. Smile

Cool, you will be in the neighbourhood this weekend?
(Aug. 24, 2016  11:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2016  10:27 PM)Sukoshi Kasai Wrote: i might be able to attend. But not sure. Smile

Cool, you will be in the neighbourhood this weekend?

Potentially
Sorry i got my dates mixed up. I'll be heading down to Montreal, labour day weekend. Unhappy
sorry guys I cant make it this time I'm going to a wedding
(Aug. 25, 2016  11:30 PM)D!CE Wrote: sorry guys I cant make it this time I'm going to a wedding

Darn. We're only at seven now. I invited Chloe but she can't come either, and we never heard from ridbladebreaker. Should we reschedule?

I know both lani and cadney wanted to come to Montreal in September, and I could reach out to more people in advance and see if we could get something bigger going.

Still down for this Saturday as long as we can hit the minimum if everyone wants to, though.
I just sent loyd87 a text-message, perhaps Krustyburger could come.
Cool, I will reach out to Marcus' parents too.
i will get an answer from him only tomorrow night. Confused and my daughter goes to her mom's house.
Hey friends! Let's meet at our usual spot, the corner of Rachel and Parc la Fontaine at noon tomorrow. Then we'll go to the usual spot — or not, if there's somewhere better. See you there!
alright see you tomorrow guys! by the way I have some accessories in stock too if some are interested!

good luck to everyone!
Things change I can come to the tournament
nice! so 8 players! see you later guys!
See you later !
Leaving now Smile
1st. MissingNo
2nd. Dobby
3rd. Bey Brad

Thanks everyone for coming! Was a really great day in the park. Good vibes. In terms of metagame-related stuff, I'll post more about that in winning combinations later. Smile

Will propose a date for the next one in the next few days!