Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

is $40 with shipping a good price for a mint hasbro dranzer GT?
Pegasis_Wink suggest me wich face off pack i should buy ? From these
Rex wreck attack
Lightning showdown
Aqua sword
Solid iron
Starbooster attack
Lightning Sword Showdown or Rex Wreck Attack.
LSS has CS and Cancer, while RWA has Kerbecs and 230.
Get RWA
You need kerbecs and 230
Hello and I'm still a bit new to the metal beys even though I own a few metal beys from Hasbro, and I'm selling them in my selling thread. Which metal beys from MFB, 4D, and Zero-G are best to buy for battles and for nice display please? My favorites in the metal era are Leone and L-Drago, so I plan to buy ever Leone and L-Drago. Smile

Also if any of you could please let me know the basics of the metal beys parts, and thank you.
(Aug. 18, 2012  8:32 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: Hello and I'm still a bit new to the metal beys even though I own a few metal beys from Hasbro, and I'm selling them in my selling thread. Which metal beys from MFB, 4D, and Zero-G are best to buy for battles and for nice display please? My favorites in the metal era are Leone and L-Drago, so I plan to buy ever Leone and L-Drago. Smile
A good start is the BB-117 ultimate DX set. Phantom orion is also pretty good. If you want Zero G get 2 Dragooon's.

Thunder Dome oh thanks for your suggestion, and this wil be put on my list to buy. If anything else please do send me a PM if there's any more good metal beys. Smile
I'm making some large purchases on Ebay & can only afford 1 more bey. I'm new to beyblading & just need something that preforms well in competition.
Lightning L Drago or Hell Kerbecs?
(Aug. 19, 2012  5:52 AM)badmediakarma Wrote: I'm making some large purchases on Ebay & can only afford 1 more bey. I'm new to beyblading & just need something that preforms well in competition.

Defiantly Hell Kerbecs. It has way more competitive use than Lightning L-Drago.
(Aug. 19, 2012  5:55 AM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  5:52 AM)badmediakarma Wrote: I'm making some large purchases on Ebay & can only afford 1 more bey. I'm new to beyblading & just need something that preforms well in competition.

Thanks, I was leaning towards Hell Kerbecs, but it looked like it was getting beat by L Drago in a couple youtube battles so I wasn't sure. Also is Rock Leone worth getting at some point?
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:07 AM)badmediakarma Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2012  5:55 AM)The Prodigy Wrote:

Thanks, I was leaning towards Hell Kerbecs, but it looked like it was getting beat by L Drago in a couple youtube battles so I wasn't sure. Also is Rock Leone worth getting at some point?
Rock leone's parts are outclassed, but I think WB can be used for stamina as a replacement for other stamina based tips.
hey guyz im buying the ultimate DX set! but i was wondering that with this set i will get epic stuff for defense and balacnce but i was wondering what to do in attack and stamina and since i still have some money to buy 2 more beys i was wondering which one of each type should i buy for attack and stamina
Flash Saggitario 230WD
VariAres D: D
Phantom Orion B: D
Sythe Kronos T125EDS
Diablo Nemesis X: D
Death Quetz 125RDF
L-Drago Destroy
so which two do i buy?
Well it depend on what type you want-

Attack-VariAres D: D,Flash Saggitario 230WD.
Defence-Death Quetz 125RDF,Diablo Nemesis X: D
Stamina-Flash Saggitario 230WD,Phantom Orion B: D
Collection-Sythe Kronos T125EDS,L-Drago Destroy
Well, I would take Phantom Orion and Flash. B:D has been shown good uses in the Zero-G Stadiums, and with Duo you could make Duo__ B:D. So yeah. Hope that helped.

EDIT: ^That right advice, but mine will tell you what is good for MFB AND Zero-G.
I'm thinking of getting two dark knight dragooons to make a synchrome combo. the only issue about that is, is that
my family would probably get confused and slightly angry over the fact that I bought two of the same bey. I like to avoid conflict, so I might buy one dragooon and a zero g random booster vol. 2. I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks this is a good Idea besides me, and if I don't order two dragoons now, I'll probably order another one later on. ( a few months from now, maybe)

So yeah, just looking for opinions. I guess this could be considered purchase consultation, since I'm not sure what to do yet?
Is 17$(850rs) worth for a used driger v2 cause I am buying it from my friend.
What's some good beys my sister should get? She's just starting beyblade, and idk what would be good. Just list some things for her please.
(Aug. 20, 2012  3:55 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: What's some good beys my sister should get? She's just starting beyblade, and idk what would be good. Just list some things for her please.

Just beys or some sets to?
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:11 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2012  3:55 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: What's some good beys my sister should get? She's just starting beyblade, and idk what would be good. Just list some things for her please.

Just beys or some sets to?

Beys and sets.
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:15 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:11 PM)The Prodigy Wrote:

Just beys or some sets too?

Beys and sets.

Okay! She should get Basalt Horogium, Flash Sagittario, Ultimate DX set, BBP DX Set, and Hell Kerbecs. That's all I think of right now. I tell you more later. (and by later, I mean come to my house)

Hope this helped!!
Can someone tell me what good prices for these three beys would be?
Flash Saggitario
Variares
Hell Kerbecs
(Aug. 21, 2012  3:18 AM)Time Wrote: Can someone tell me what good prices for these three beys would be?
Flash Saggitario
Variares
Hell Kerbecs
Flash for $10, Hell Kerbecs for $9, and Vari Ares for $14 USD I think.
Is this an authentic attack stadium?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-...3378f23b99
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:37 AM)TriSix RSC Wrote: Is this an authentic attack stadium?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-...3378f23b99

It's a Takara Tomy Stadium and it's not fake