Death!'s VFX gallery!

Poll: Are my works good?

Yes
100.00%
No
0%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
[Image: introoGIF_zps8499ded2.gif]
Hey guys!I made this thread to show you guys my Visual FX work!
I used Adobe After Effects CS6 to create these!
Well hope you guys like it!
OP updated with another VFX video!
Good work could use work try longer videos with more than one thing. Anyways I like the second one the most.
These things are plain awesome! More awesome than a MTN Dew with cherry flavor. I like the last one a lot.
This looks really nice, can you make me something like this? I own a Minecraft Server and I need a banner with just some Text changing and stuff! Before I give any details, is that possible?
(Jan. 13, 2013  10:01 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: This looks really nice, can you make me something like this? I own a Minecraft Server and I need a banner with just some Text changing and stuff! Before I give any details, is that possible?

Yes,I can.PM me the details.
EDITConfusedorry I can't....I can only do VFX and my banner which you see is actually a video turned into a GIF so sorry I can't make your request.
OP updated with another video!
awesome videos DUDE Try making some cool beyblade battles with some vfx and make it an awesome battle's with spirits and spark etc try your best
AND BEST OF LUCK
~ADITI
OP updated with another video!Hope you guys like the new video which I posted.
Wow ! That's some impressive work.
Keep it up !
I can't wait to see more Smile
OP updated with a new VFX video!Hope you guys like it!
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:20 AM)Death! Wrote: OP updated with a new VFX video!Hope you guys like it!

Haha, my favourite one so far -by far ! Smile
OP updated with a new video!Hope you guys like it!
I liked your new video about that plane crashing, hah.
Good effect. Keep it up ! Tongue_out
OP updated with another VFX video!This time it's an animation test!Hope you guys like it!
New VFX video posted!Hope you guys like it!
I loved the new ones which you made!!
Keep up the good work!
OP updated with a animation video!Hope you guys enjoy it!
WOW!! That is some good editing