General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

W105R2F is far more useful than F: D from a competitive sense, 145WD would be more useful than X: D

You should stop ranting and start using your head before you post, it's getting tiring.
this page?
ok my bad!
there's a huge difference between these two corporations!that's for sure!
(Jul. 03, 2012  8:09 AM)zeneo Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2010  3:50 AM)Blading BenX Wrote: Awesome! Well anyway it seems like the electronic tops will be pointless as of they use the old launchers and nothing new except pointless sounds and lights. They also cost 9.99 which is higher for a useless add on.

this one??
post no 2?
What the hell? I said THIS PAGE.
Your incapability to read correctly suggests you should stop your little "what-if" speech.
@th!nk-won't kids be surprised by seeing the difference between the beyblades in the anime and hasbro's products?won't they th!nk,"why does l-drago destroy doesn't have a FConfused as shown in the anime?"
come to think about it.
some kids might believe it's a fake one!
Yes, sure they will, I've said that myself, but you were talking from a competitive standpoint, not an authenticity one.
Zeneo, the bottom line is that Hasbro will be Hasbro. We can't do anything about it. If you want other options, buy TT/SK. Don't complain when you have options.

If you don't like the products they make, fine. But don't complain if you don't have to.

You should read over Insomniac's last 3-4 posts...
(Jul. 03, 2012  8:21 AM)Tech Wrote: Zeneo, the bottom line is that Hasbro will be Hasbro. We can't do anything about it. If you want other options, buy TT/SK. Don't complain when you have options.

If you don't like the products they make, fine. But don't complain if you don't have to.

You should read over Insomniac's last 3-4 posts...

well,i do have options but the availability of those options is nil in my country-we're only supplied by hasbro
:(
Moving on to a new topic please...
I actually want some of the tips that are coming out instead of the 4D bottoms.
(Jul. 03, 2012  12:57 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I actually want some of the tips that are coming out instead of the 4D bottoms.

You mean, the same Bottoms that were already released before and that you should have gotten already ? Why did you not buy Galaxy Pegasus if you wanted W105R²F so bad ?
Yeah, because everybody wants 145 WB (two useless parts) instead of D: D.
145 isn't useless, it's still a viable stamina track.
Ok, better example: Because everybody wants 130 B (two almost useless parts) instead of S130 and RB.
Actually I happen to like 130.

Just leave it alone, it's nice that we can pick up some useful spare parts IF WE WANT TO BUY THEM.

You don't have to buy anything from hasbro.
"I'm angry at the world and nobody seems to understand, these are so different and Hasbro owes me the Solar System. See you in court Hasbro."

Really now.
(Jul. 03, 2012  2:51 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: "I'm angry at the world and nobody seems to understand, these are so different and Hasbro owes me the Solar System. See you in court Hasbro."

Really now.

who in the name of Ichigo and Nigo said that? That is the most ridiculous statement I have ever read...I'm gonna be looking out for the double packs since they got the cool colored beys...
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm very interested in Jade Jupiter 130B. Has everyone forgotten the picture on the back of the box where the tip was clearly not a regular B? If it turns out to be different, that means more new parts to test, which in my book is amazing.
(Jul. 03, 2012  3:29 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2012  2:51 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: "I'm angry at the world and nobody seems to understand, these are so different and Hasbro owes me the Solar System. See you in court Hasbro."

Really now.

who in the name of Ichigo and Nigo said that? That is the most ridiculous statement I have ever read...I'm gonna be looking out for the double packs since they got the cool colored beys...

I was summing up the attitude of people that don't read around before posting.

Really, I was never being against Hasbro, if you could read my previous posts....
(Jul. 03, 2012  4:51 PM)Syncrystal Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2012  3:29 PM)Clonetos Wrote:

Really now.

I was summing up the attitude of people that don't read around before posting.

Really, I was never being against Hasbro, if you could read my previous posts....
oh thank goodness! I was fixing to facepalm my forehead red, If you want MY opinion its this, I'll just get the TT/Sonokong version and Shutup and if I can't get those I get the hasbro. To me I do with what I got.
(Jul. 03, 2012  6:23 AM)Dingodigo Wrote: Does it still spin in both directions?

Yes, it does.

Man, I already battled with it like 5 or 6 times and it's already wearing down!!! Unhappy

Like how, normal Variares wear or denting because of the thin metal?
It goes to show metal fury is used for collection purposes
(Jul. 03, 2012  4:10 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm very interested in Jade Jupiter 130B. Has everyone forgotten the picture on the back of the box where the tip was clearly not a regular B? If it turns out to be different, that means more new parts to test, which in my book is amazing.

Everybody was blinded by the ugliness and evident changes of Jade.
Well this was a nice run.

Shall we discuss a Beywheelz metagame? I'd love to see some real potential out of a flying wheels game structure.
(Jul. 04, 2012  12:19 AM)Syncrystal Wrote: Well this was a nice run.

Shall we discuss a Beywheelz metagame? I'd love to see some real potential out of a flying wheels game structure.

It'd be a fun metagame. But a really irregular and non-consistent one.