WBO Bits Discussion

I don't think there's any. Apart from face boosters and trading

Edit: Beating by Cannon
oh ok thanks and also is it possible to trade faces like the antique face or the lapis lazuli face? I've been curious about this
No your only allowed to trade Face Booster Faces like Cancer, Cygnus, but you can't trade rare faces like the old Dragoon faces.
You can trade any face as long as it comes from a Face booster. That includes Dragoon Faces haha. Wink
oh ok Smile although I doubt anyone would trade one of the ultra rare no longer available dragooon faces...oh and what kind of face booster would you have to open to get the kind of faces that come from beys?
(Sep. 27, 2013  3:00 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: You can trade any face as long as it comes from a Face booster. That includes Dragoon Faces haha. Wink
Realy even the super rare ones? I swear i read'ed it somewhere.
Yes, any faces from Face Boosters. It just comes down to both parties making the decision, but generally you would receive more faces in return for the trade if it were really rare.
(Sep. 27, 2013  3:29 PM)Cannon Wrote: Yes, any faces from Face Boosters. It just comes down to both parties making the decision, but generally you would receive more faces in return for the trade if it were really rare.

I wasn't aware one could trade multiple faces for a single face; I thought it was always one-for-one.
yeah me to I thought you could only trade one face at a time... so is there a limit to how many faces you can trade at a time?
Yes there's a set limit of two trades per user per month.
no I mean a limit to how many faces you can trade in a single trade
You can only get one Face in a trade.
(Sep. 27, 2013  6:10 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: You can only get one Face in a trade.

Ahem ..

(Sep. 27, 2013  3:29 PM)Cannon Wrote: Yes, any faces from Face Boosters. It just comes down to both parties making the decision, but generally you would receive more faces in return for the trade if it were really rare.

Obviously you would want more faces if it were say something for Samurai Pegasis WBO Ver. The only restriction is that both users must agree, then you can do whatever you want.
wow you learn something new everyday Smile I'm pretty sure someone would trade half or more of there faces for one of those ultra rare no longer availabel ultimate dragooon faces...
Just found out I am one of only three people to have the Zeus face, I am now part of a rather insignificant group that only includes Kei, Ktani, and myself.

edit: Haha ktani has never posted....
Now that the BeyPoint System update has been finished, we just remembered that we were now able to unveil the description for the prestigious Platinum Face!:

[Image: platinumface.png]
Bladers who have conquered the world will receive this prestigious Face.

It has just been awarded to everyone who earned it over the past several years.

(Sep. 30, 2013  2:38 AM)Time Wrote: Just found out I am one of only three people to have the Zeus face, I am now part of a rather insignificant group that only includes Kei, Ktani, and myself.

Insignificantly cool. Cool

ktani was one of Pockyx3's friends who came to a few tournaments last year, but that was it haha. He doesn't really play.
insignificantly cool is definitely the right way to put it, it is a very nice looking face though

Also, is anyone else thinking the platinum face means that you were number one at some point?

edit: just checked it out, you just have to get to top 5, not number 1
That's a nice face!

Congrats to Hell Kid, Blitz, Enzoxs, Control_, and Kei!

I'm currently striving to possibly getting that face one day! But for now I'll stick around waiting for my Emerald face haha.
(Sep. 30, 2013  9:21 PM)LMAO Wrote: That's a nice face!

Congrats to Hell Kid, Blitz, Enzoxs, Control_, and Kei!

I'm currently striving to possibly getting that face one day! But for now I'll stick around waiting for my Emerald face haha.

I got my emerald face 9 days ago. Also Congrats to Hell Kid, Blitz, Enzoxs, Control_, and Kei!
I just got my Passport face two days ago. Pretty self explanatory why.

Anyways, I should be getting the Bronze Face in the next few weeks, and potentially the DJ Face. We shall see.
I can't understand how you get a amber face.
You have to get 5 referrals.
(Sep. 30, 2013  11:20 PM)AZL Wrote: I can't understand how you get a amber face.

All you need is 5 valid referalls, which have to have a few posts and have a different IP address as you, at the very least.
I figured I would give an update :

I reached my 4th row!

I am owed 3 Faceboosters+any I might have won in the Plastics+HMS day Beylotto!

I am super close to a Ruby face once all of my events are processed.
(Sep. 30, 2013  6:33 PM)Kei Wrote: Now that the BeyPoint System update has been finished, we just remembered that we were now able to unveil the description for the prestigious Platinum Face!:

[Image: platinumface.png]
Bladers who have conquered the world will receive this prestigious Face.

It has just been awarded to everyone who earned it over the past several years.

(Sep. 30, 2013  2:38 AM)Time Wrote: Just found out I am one of only three people to have the Zeus face, I am now part of a rather insignificant group that only includes Kei, Ktani, and myself.

Insignificantly cool. Cool

ktani was one of Pockyx3's friends who came to a few tournaments last year, but that was it haha. He doesn't really play.
wait does this mean the user name change function is back? oh and how do you get the platnim face is it top 5 as far as placing i a tournament or beyrank in the top 5?