WBO Bits Discussion

Nope. Each Bit has odds based on its rarity, and we draw a random number from a generator to decide which is awarded, haha. Very much a simplistic manual process!
hi committee, i believe i am eligible for the antique bit
(Jul. 21, 2017  1:35 AM)CaptainPups Wrote: is timme time a bit

Seriously please stop spamming. If you continued you could get banned from WBO.

Check Community Rules once Smile
The worst part is that it's not even close of being funny, so I don't understand why somebody would risk to get their account banned nor their IP for such a stupid thing.
I just seen I have hosted 11 events total (which is technically equal to 23 events as 1 format = event). sO I gUess i'M eLigible for Metal Bit 2?
This questions has probably been asked a million times, but how do bit boosters work? How do you get them
It's not Necroposting, it's finding the one threads relevant to faces/bits and actually using it for its intended purpose.

I was told that in the past there was a way to customize which faces/bits you had appeared under your posts, and in what order. I assume that functionality fell by the wayside several interface upgrades ago. But still, I'd be curious to know if there was a way to sort these or change the order they appear in.

The only really significant bits nowadays are the Gold/Silver/Bronze ones for tournaments. I recently got another 2nd place win, and didn't see it appear under my bits. That's why I was wondering.
(Aug. 29, 2021  1:36 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's not Necroposting, it's finding the one threads relevant to faces/bits and actually using it for its intended purpose.

I was told that in the past there was a way to customize which faces/bits you had appeared under your posts, and in what order. I assume that functionality fell by the wayside several interface upgrades ago. But still, I'd be curious to know if there was a way to sort these or change the order they appear in.

The only really significant bits nowadays are the Gold/Silver/Bronze ones for tournaments. I recently got another 2nd place win, and didn't see it appear under my bits. That's why I was wondering.

They've always been whatever order they came in with everything you had on display (unless it came temporarily during my absence), but you could ask to trade bits! I imagine the only system to do so would be to have a CM remove and re-add bits, and I think that was exclusive to the CM role and not the moderator role I think most admins now have. There may have been some easier way to edit them with that access but must of the implementation of mybb we used was kinda hacked together and clunky.

They were pretty hot incentives back in the day. Was always kinda sad I never had alexandrite honestly, but it would be nice to have those community contribution faces given out again to incentivise good contributions on the forum!
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:13 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  1:36 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's not Necroposting, it's finding the one threads relevant to faces/bits and actually using it for its intended purpose.

They've always been whatever order they came in with everything you had on display (unless it came temporarily during my absence), but you could ask to trade bits! I imagine the only system to do so would be to have a CM remove and re-add bits, and I think that was exclusive to the CM role and not the moderator role I think most admins now have. There may have been some easier way to edit them with that access but must of the implementation of mybb we used was kinda hacked together and clunky.

They were pretty hot incentives back in the day. Was always kinda sad I never had alexandrite honestly, but it would be nice to have those community contribution faces given out again to incentivise good contributions on the forum!

You don’t have the alexandrite face but I do!? Something is wrong with that picture. GET THIS MAN THE PIXELATED PENTAGON!

You just have to wait a while.
I remember posting my 50+ beyblade collection a few months back, which I believe is the requirement for getting the rose gold bit?

And regarding the antique face...how do mods even manage to count how many beyblade related posts you made? since I, I'm pretty sure parsing through 1k+ posts divided by both beyblade and off-topic posts is a pain.
(Sep. 17, 2021  10:31 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I remember posting my 50+ beyblade collection a few months back, which I believe is the requirement for getting the rose gold bit?

And regarding the antique face...how do mods even manage to count how many beyblade related posts you made? since I, I'm pretty sure parsing through 1k+ posts divided by both beyblade and off-topic posts is a pain.

I don't believe that you can actually earn any of those milestone bits anymore. Nowadays you win through contests or tournaments.