WBO Bits Discussion

(Nov. 07, 2016  2:34 AM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2016  2:31 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: How to get Metal Face and Metal Face 2?

I know its something organizer releated but I'm not sure what exactly we have to do to get it.

Metal Face: 5 successful hosted events.
MF2 Face: 10 successful hosted events.

I believe you can technically qualify for at least the Metal Face?

BEYSOME. BTW. Wouldn't ashton will br qualify for both?

He hosted like 13+ events lol
If he has hosted that many, then yes, he would be eligible for both. Though we don't currently have a method of keeping track of how many tournaments each person has hosted (maybe something we can look into one day @[Bey Brad]?), so we do rely on people to let one of us know either by PM or within this thread if they feel like they meet the requirements for a specific Face.
Does this count for Co-hosts? Generally, Team Shellshock works together on all of our events, so when we get to five events, would it go to the person that made the thread or to all four of us?
(Nov. 07, 2016  5:58 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: Does this count for Co-hosts? Generally, Team Shellshock works together on all of our events, so when we get to five events, would it go to the person that made the thread or to all four of us?

Unfortunately no. Co-hosting is usually done only among two people, and in those cases we divide the event by half, when counting how many tournaments were hosted by each. Therefore, if it was really four, it would be 1/4 each, at each event.
Ah. Would i qualify for the faces ? I hosted around 23-26 events. It can be confirmed by going to my 'view all threads ' ... Most are in the event archive forum
(Nov. 07, 2016  4:01 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Ah. Would i qualify for the faces ? I hosted around 23-26 events. It can be confirmed by going to my 'view all threads ' ... Most are in the event archive forum

For sure you deserve those Faces, and they are actually quite overdue hah. Here you go.
(Nov. 07, 2016  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2016  4:01 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Ah. Would i qualify for the faces ? I hosted around 23-26 events. It can be confirmed by going to my 'view all threads ' ... Most are in the event archive forum

For sure you deserve those Faces, and they are actually quite overdue hah. Here you go.

Lol that description for Metal Faces that ashton got is 100% true. Congrats bro (or hostbro as I used to say when I was new lol)

BTW may I have metal face and antique face too :p
It is mending Monday apparently hah.
Thanks a YJAlot Kai-V!! DJ - Yeah!
Thought you guys might like to know that as one of the winners of the December 2016 giveaway, @[Manicben] is the first member to get one of the brand new Bits from one of our new Bit Boosters, Bit Booster GARNET! It's ... Odin!:

[Image: Odin-Bit.png]

And there's plenty more where that came from in Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png] and Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]. Grin
(Jan. 25, 2017  5:04 AM)Kei Wrote: Thought you guys might like to know that as one of the winners of the December 2016 giveaway, @[Manicben] is the first member to get one of the brand new Bits from one of our new Bit Boosters, Bit Booster GARNET! It's ... Odin!:

[Image: Odin-Bit.png]

And there's plenty more where that came from in Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png] and Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]. Grin

I'm so glad I asked for those two in the scavenger Hunt!

Also do you get a Bit for 1000 posts?
~Mana~ just awarded a ton of the Bit Booster GENERATIONS vol.1 from our fundraiser, and the ULTRA SECRET RARE Bit was revealed ...

Proto Libra! So happy we made a Bit for this ahaha.
How can someone get Alexandrite bit, is it still possible to get that "beygendary Amethyst Bit"? Also in OP it still says "what are face and faces list"
(Apr. 16, 2017  12:20 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: How can someone get Alexandrite bit, is it still possible to get that "beygendary Amethyst Bit"? Also in OP it still says "what are face and faces list"

https://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
(Apr. 16, 2017  12:54 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: https://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

I meant it's not yet updated to Bits
OP has been updated to read Bits. You can now relax Firefire Wink

Updating the help pages is on our to-do list, so you'll see that change eventually. For now, you'll have to live knowing that there's a help page that says Faces on it. Sorry!
Hate to be that guy but...

OP Wrote:Bits Trading isn't allowed here though. If you want to trade faces with someone PM them.

Still not used to the fact that they're called bits now, especially since I wasn't really around for that announcement haha.  They'll always be faces to me on the inside <3
Kinda curious but do you still get Bits from Bit booster White, White 2 and black if you donate to the WBO?
Also am I eligible for the antique Bit?
(Apr. 18, 2017  8:01 AM)Tri Wrote: Hate to be that guy but...

Still not used to the fact that they're called bits now, especially since I wasn't really around for that announcement haha.  They'll always be faces to me on the inside <3

Fixed! Thanks for pointing it out (and showing me up for it ;__; )

Yeah, I think it'll still take people a while to get used to it, especially if you've been used to Faces for years. It generally looks like most are getting used to the new terminology though.

(Apr. 20, 2017  10:34 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Kinda curious but do you still get Bits from Bit booster White, White 2 and black if you donate to the WBO?
Also am I eligible for the antique Bit?

Antique, yes. I'll give that to you now!

As far as I'm aware, Black has been retired, but Black II, White and White II are still available. I'll have to double check that tomorrow though, haha.
(Apr. 21, 2017  2:37 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Antique, yes. I'll give that to you now!

As far as I'm aware, Black has been retired, but Black II, White and White II are still available. I'll have to double check that tomorrow though, haha.

Thanks Mana, Was Bit Booster Black the one with the HMS Bits?
Hey, I was just wondering. How is a bit selected out of a bit booster? Random algorithms or other methods?
(May. 07, 2017  1:12 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Hey, I was just wondering. How is a bit selected out of a bit booster? Random algorithms or other methods?

Litterally just random.org hah.
(May. 07, 2017  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 07, 2017  1:12 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Hey, I was just wondering. How is a bit selected out of a bit booster? Random algorithms or other methods?

Litterally just random.org hah.

And here I thought it'd be some complicated algorithm lol.