WBO Bits Discussion

It's more like I never figured out why that happened.
Seems the award's ID in the face list is 138.

No, I don't know what that value is, but it's unique to every face. Check your Rose Gold Face and Brad's Rose Gold Face and you'll get different values. My best guess, which isn't much, is that it represents the nth face distributed.

The award ID is in the link, and it's 0.

The idea wasn't bad, though.
Oh, woops, my bad. Still, though, no idea why Brad would even have a face with an awid of 0 in the first place, hah.

Yeah here it is I'm an idiot (Click to View)
(Jul. 14, 2016  8:29 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: Oh, woops, my bad. Still, though, no idea why Brad would even have a face with an awid of 0 in the first place, hah.

That's the part that's a mystery. I honestly don't know.
when i clicked that "no face, 0 face". i got to list of faces. eh this is getting scary lol

that means Brad can obtain faces that don't exist Smithicide
That seems like the normal thing to do if it can't find the Face.
It seems Faces may have been disorganized during a recent update we did to drastically speed up the loading of Faces. Sorry about that!
(Jul. 26, 2016  5:25 AM)PhantomKerbecs Wrote: Um Since I'm new How Do you get faces?

They're awarded for doing various things around the site, at WBO tournaments, etc.

The easiest one to get is the Passport face, which is obtained by signing up for a Bladder Passport.
One of the two remaining SECRET RARE "Mystery Faces" from the Zero-G Face Boosters has finally been revealed because @[JesseObre] just won it!:

Saramanda Ifraid! [Image: SaramandaIfraid-Face.png]
Ohh nice
#callmemr.platinum #amateriousyeahbuddy after a very brief ride at #1 back at the start of burst I've cracked back into the top 5 and snagged the USA amaterios. (Look at points, not rankings)
I was just wondering. When I will get Emerald and Saphire Face? Im pretty sure I have more then 15 and 25 wins Beylol
(Sep. 16, 2016  3:53 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I was just wondering. When I will get Emerald and Saphire Face? Im pretty sure I have more then 15 and 25 wins Beylol

You have to message a staff member, since they are done manually
(Sep. 16, 2016  4:26 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2016  3:53 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I was just wondering. When I will get Emerald and Saphire Face? Im pretty sure I have more then 15 and 25 wins Beylol

You have to message a staff member, since they are done manually

Oh I got it. Thanks Hato
Has the value of the Antique face changed? I know it used to be 1000 post, and I am beyond that, but I haven't really seen anyone get it recently.
Faces are awarded manually, just ask/PM a Committee member and you should be able to get it.
(Sep. 27, 2016  9:58 PM)Cake Wrote: Faces are awarded manually, just ask/PM a Committee member and you should be able to get it.

I cannot wait to make posts like this a thing of the past. Haha

I got you, @[ThaKingTai].
I didn't where to ask this but how do you get the Rose Gold face?
(Nov. 05, 2016  7:19 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: I didn't where to ask this but how do you get the Rose Gold face?

You can get the Rose Gold face by posting a picture of your Beyblade collection in here and if you have more than 50 Beys, I believe. For a Rose Platinum, it's 150 Beys.
(Nov. 05, 2016  7:36 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2016  7:19 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: I didn't where to ask this but how do you get the Rose Gold face?

You can get the Rose Gold face by posting a picture of your Beyblade collection in here and if you have more than 50 Beys, I believe. For a Rose Platinum, it's 150 Beys.

Awesome thank you Brisky
How to get Metal Face and Metal Face 2?

I know its something organizer releated but I'm not sure what exactly we have to do to get it.
(Nov. 07, 2016  2:31 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: How to get Metal Face and Metal Face 2?

I know its something organizer releated but I'm not sure what exactly we have to do to get it.

Metal Face: 5 successful hosted events.
MF2 Face: 10 successful hosted events.

I believe you can technically qualify for at least the Metal Face?