WBO Bits Discussion

Metal Face - Hosting 5 good tournaments, with little to no problems in the results with each of them.\

Prize Hunter Face - With Blader Rewards

Diamond Face - I don't know. It has 3 ??? as the reason, so I guess its unknown. It also hasn't been given out yet.
Why did Gold Faces suddenly become Serpent Faces?!
(Aug. 16, 2012  8:55 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Why did Gold Faces suddenly become Serpent Faces?!

Err ... what? Your faces look fine :\ Probably a glitch on your phone?
dafuq... Now they're fine...

And it was like that with everybody. Confused
Can't say I wouldn't mind having a gold face instead of the serpent XD
Its a glitch. The same thing happens to me on my mom's iPhone. Kai-V avatar ends up being an Emerald Face, and other end up being Gold Faces. Its weird Chocked
Ah, it happens to me all the time. Usually it is the Ultimate Dragoon Face becomes Arupaeo's avatar and vice-versa.
This's never happened with me or my phone before...

But that was weird, ha ha.
(Aug. 16, 2012  9:07 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: This's never happened with me or my phone before...

But that was weird, ha ha.

There's a first for everything. But next time, keep calm and carry on refresh the page.
I got the Lapis Lazuli face today. So happy. Hard work paid off too.
(Aug. 17, 2012  2:40 PM)Ultra Wrote: I got the Lapis Lazuli face today. So happy. Hard work paid off too.

Congratulations!

Haha, I traded my Serpent for a Cygnus! Looks better suited to my avatar now. Thanks PattyCakeChamp!
Well, after receiving a Fox Face from Hazel, I would like to trade! Thanks!
I got the Eterner Face and Guardian Face from the Facebooster Advance. So, finally I got a 'Rare' face from a Facebooster. However I dont really like either of them. So, I'll look for someone willing to trade a Gaia Dragoon Face for the Guardian Face Cute
Even the Eterner Face will probably be traded for something else.
I hope the Blue Facebooster and the HMS/Plastics Remembrance Day winners' FaceBoosters get me something good. Tongue_out_wink
Thanks to N0body and his sister, samkul238, my Face Booster ADVANCE collection is now complete! Eee
And I finally get a Gaia Dragoon Face. Eee
Thanks Kei Smile
How i can get the amber face?
If you used the search function at the top of the page, you could see that the Amber Face is earned by getting 5 referrals to the site.
(Aug. 26, 2012  3:36 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: whats the easiest face to get

Passport face, just pay ten bucks.
That's been asked countless times as well.

Really, people, use the search function. It keeps you from being yelled at.
so i have... now eterner face, and a striker face... along with many others
Hey all, i recieved my Serpent Face from Arupaeo(great story teller), and I wan wondering if anybody would like to trade Faces with me! Thanks, and Happy Trading!
It was written in the Face Trade announcement that Face Trading could only be done by private messages. Begging here should never be done.
Oh, sorry, I ment it that if somebody wanted to trade they would know by reading this thread, and then PM me. Sorry though.