WBO Bits Discussion

Yeah. Based on what Shab said, just, *clears throat loudly, with a hint of the words "Antique Face" in the clearing of the throat*, do that. XD
(Jul. 13, 2012  4:40 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: That's what I did and it doesn't seem like DefStamina88 has done that.
I'm at 2500+! Screw this, I'ma take your advice. Did you PM anyone? If so, who?
I belive it is because you mostly are in the "Your Creations" forum. No offense.
None taken. But hey, I reshaped that forum! Gave it life! That's gotta count for something, right!...no?...okay Unhappy

I should have at least a 1000 in the Bey forums though, and besides I just really want one, haha.
Again, no offense, but Temporal is the one and only. XD
I don't really care, haha. Temp's a good writer and he deserves it.
Alright, I'm just going to PM Kai-V and ask really nicely and politely if there's anything I can do to speed up the process of getting one. If need be, I'll start getting pushy like Shab suggested haha.
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:40 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: FINALLY! You finally got an Antique Face! That's awesome, N0body! Joyful_3
The golds are something you'd hardly ever miss out on, so that's no big deal; but congratulations on the Sapphire face!
I wonder why you'd 'not like' a Cygnus face, haha! Its quite pretty, IMO!
IDK why, but I have never liked anything about Kreis Cygnus ever since it was released. So, the face wont make an exception either. I actually want these faces(prioritywise)
1. Gaia Dragoon Face(Favorite bey of all times..)
2. Ares Face(best looking face I own)
3. Nemesis Face(best looking face IMO)
4. Perseus Face
5. Orion Face
6. Libra Face(Sun sign)
7. Aries Face(first bey)
8. Gasher face(Crabby crab XD)

Since Cygnus does not and will not appear in that list, I dont really like it. I'll look for a while if anyone has the faces I want and is willing to trade for a Cygnus face
(Jul. 13, 2012  4:40 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: That's what I did and it doesn't seem like DefStamina88 has done that.

When I had crossed 2,000 posts, someone suggested me to PM an admin, 'asking' him/her for an antique face...
So I did...
If it was a prank, then believe me, I would have been the most embarrassed Antique Face owner here, as it would mean that- I didn't get it because I deserved it, but because I 'asked' for it.... Tongue_out

@N0body- Ah yes, I knew about your 'hatred' for Cygnus, haha!
Well, in my case, I asked Arupaeo if I was 'eligible' for it and received mine Grin

I'll do that when I don't feel like actually working for it anymore... XD
How can i get the unicorno face?
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:25 PM)F.l.A.S.H Wrote: How can i get the unicorno face?

You get it from a Face Booster by buying it with credits which you earn from tournaments
... Except Unicorno isn't in any of the Face Boosters you can exchange credits for. You'd have to win a Beylotto and pick the right Booster and hope for the best.
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:45 PM)N0body Wrote: I actually want these faces(prioritywise)

I think Zancrow might have an extra Cancer Face, and might be willing to give it, then again he already has Cygnus and he's a Cancer fan...
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:58 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: ... Except Unicorno isn't in any of the Face Boosters you can exchange credits for. You'd have to win a Beylotto and pick the right Booster and hope for the best.

Or you could buy a face booster, get another UNCOMMON face, and ask for a trade on Unicorno. That's what I did with Primal and one of my Horuseus I used to have (I gave Primal the first one in exchange for Unicorno. The other went to Hazel in exchange for DEMS...)
(Jul. 15, 2012  1:19 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:45 PM)N0body Wrote: I actually want these faces(prioritywise)

I think Zancrow might have an extra Cancer Face, and might be willing to give it, then again he already has Cygnus and he's a Cancer fan...
Already done xD
Aru proposed a three-way Face Trade between me, PattyCake, and N0body lol
My Cancer goes to N0body for his Cygnus
Then my new Cygnus for PattyCake's Lyra.
Worked perfectly Eee
Yeah. Cancer looks better than Cygnus too Grin. Now I think I'm going to go Crab crab crab and crab
How can i trade a face?
Well, you can just inform a mod/admin about a Face Trade, and he'll get it done...

@N0body- Wow, that is great, haha! A three-way Face Trade is something I find rare; but I know that it isn't THAT rare... Tongue_out
Well, I have a Blaze Face, which I received in exchange of a Byxis Face from Deikailo. Joyful_3
It seemingly looks quite nice being exactly at the center of the first line of Faces; but yeah, I am now looking for something that might look better in the center... But well, till now, I can find nothing really... Tongue_out
(Jul. 16, 2012  12:31 PM)F.l.A.S.H Wrote: How can i trade a face?

You really need to get some faces (from FACE BOOSTERS, which you buy with your credits that you earn by competing in tournaments...

Once you find somebody with a face you like, PM them an offer (don't discuss it on the forums...). Try to be reasonable with your trade. Don't ask somebody for a rare face in trade for a common face. Nobody's gonna take that. It's best to try for people who have duplicates of faces...

Once you guys agree on a trade, both of you contact Hazel about the trade, and only send one PM each, because there's no need to spam his inbox...
Thank you DefStamina88 Joyful_3 that helped allot. now i just got to get some better faces. my goal is to get a Unicorno Face. since my fav beyblade is Unicorno!!
We have an announcement topic about Face Trading ... Everybody should read all the announcements we have ...
I've just obtained the Dranzer II Face that is more than awesome!
My next goal is to obtain this lovely Face: [Image: BloodyDevilFace.png]
And the Variares Face!!
Got the bloody devil face from a random booster Joyful_2
I got three Jiraiya Faces, and I think I will keep them all, hah. I love that HMS emblem.