WBO Bits Discussion

(Jul. 05, 2012  1:46 AM)Hazel Wrote: I decided to trade some of my faces, and finished my Face Booster WHITE collection. Even considering trading off my spare DEMS face for something eventually...
I'd love to have it >:3
I could trade my extremely rare Cancer Face (that I'm just so good at pulling faces that I got two of).
Or maybe the extremely rare Aquila face Joyful_3
(in all seriousness gimme it right nowa)
Today I recieved:

-Horuseus Face (traded one of my Unicornos with DefStamina88)
-Cygnus Face (traded my Giraffe with Arupaeo)
-Sapphire Face (FINALLY)
-Bronze Face (this should have gone to Zer0...)

Very happy with them, especially Cygnus and Sapphire. Smile
Ehh, I need some faces...

What I would do for the Fox face...
I don't have any face

What should I do to get the Antique face and Horuseus face?
(Jul. 12, 2012  10:53 AM)F.l.A.S.H Wrote: I don't have any face

What should I do to get the Antique face and Horuseus face?

For the antique face, you need to have 1000 posts and for the Horuseus face, you have to buy the right Face Booster
What is the face is easy to get it?
F.l.A.S.H, for the Antique Face, your posts have to be pretty much remarkably intelligent, like most of the mods posts are. It shows you have the dignity and the control to remain calm on the site and focus on the topic, and your posts need to show importance or relevance to a topic, and hold some value in the discussion.... And it's not 1000 posts. I have like 1900 posts and haven't gotten it yet....

As for Horuseus, hope that the 3 credit you earn (AT TOURNAMENTS) are spent on the right face booster. I got two before, and traded one off to another member (tryin for one of each that I can obtain for now...)
And Kiva face,what should i do to get it?
F.L.A.S.H,
Kiva was for Brad only
So,i can't get it?
No, you cant. But if you get a passport, you get the passport face for a year. Its the easiest.
(Jul. 12, 2012  11:32 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: F.l.A.S.H, for the Antique Face, your posts have to be pretty much remarkably intelligent, like most of the mods posts are. It shows you have the dignity and the control to remain calm on the site and focus on the topic, and your posts need to show importance or relevance to a topic, and hold some value in the discussion.... And it's not 1000 posts. I have like 1900 posts and haven't gotten it yet....

As for Horuseus, hope that the 3 credit you earn (AT TOURNAMENTS) are spent on the right face booster. I got two before, and traded one off to another member (tryin for one of each that I can obtain for now...)

Er it is around 1000. The fact that you haven't got there means your post aren't up to the quality required.
I have approximately 2,600 posts and haven't gotten it. A lot has to do with where you post. For example, I think over a thousand of my posts are in the "Your Creations!" forum, so they don't really count that.

I think anything in Customization, Discussion, and Marketplace is what gets you there.
So what is the easiest Face to recieve expet the Pass Port one. and the one i already got?
Tbh most kids wouldn't have 50 beyblades. The fact that you're asking for the easiest one paints a picture for me of you being lazy.
(Jul. 12, 2012  6:34 PM)Ultra Wrote: Tbh most kids wouldn't have 50 beyblades. The fact that you're asking for the easiest one paints a picture for me of you being lazy.

OK sorry Unhappy but how do you earn the face boosters? i really dont get it? by going to tournaments?
Through giveaways from special events like beydays.
(Jul. 12, 2012  4:39 PM)Sparta Wrote: I have approximately 2,600 posts and haven't gotten it. A lot has to do with where you post. For example, I think over a thousand of my posts are in the "Your Creations!" forum, so they don't really count that.

I think anything in Customization, Discussion, and Marketplace is what gets you there.

The posts you make have to be in the "Beyblade Discussion" forums.
Customizations Forum posts get you there as well, as long as they're generally worthwhile.
And by the way guys, if you're at 1900+, just be pushy and ask with cherries on top, haha.
In the last few days I got 3 gold faces, a Sapphire face, a Cygnus face(which I dont really like) and finally an Antique face. The Sapphire face and the Antique look nice with the Golds Grin. I just need to get something else in place of Cygnus from any who is willing.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the awesome new Face of Days 3
FINALLY! You finally got an Antique Face! That's awesome, N0body! Joyful_3
The golds are something you'd hardly ever miss out on, so that's no big deal; but congratulations on the Sapphire face!
I wonder why you'd 'not like' a Cygnus face, haha! Its quite pretty, IMO!
N0body's lucky (no pun intended) for getting the Antique Face. I just really want to get one. Time to up the quality and stop screwing around!...too much...
Well, he deserved it anyway, haha!
And yes, all the best in getting your Antique! Joyful_3

(Jul. 13, 2012  5:29 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: And by the way guys, if you're at 1900+, just be pushy and ask with cherries on top, haha.

WHOAWHOAWHOA!!!!!!! Chocked_2 Chocked_2 Chocked_2 Chocked_2

What do you mean by "just be pushy and ask with cherries on top"?!
Is that not exactly what we must do?! Are we not compulsorily expected to ask for an Antique?
That's what I did and it doesn't seem like DefStamina88 has done that.