Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I contacted Amazon and they sent me another one. Thanks for the advice1 It most likely got stolen. Tired
It's good you ordered another oneSmile but that sucks someone stole your package
I thought smh was a sarcastic expression... Like some sound you make when you roll your eyes.
Just got my schedule for this year! Pretty silly the school stopped the 8 periods, but I was a failure last year... I had trouble with a meddling social worker of a teacher, my math teachers were helping, but it was too late, I started understanding Algebra in May...
Well anyways here's my schedule:
So, this may be a lean semester for me... I hope.
Edit: it won't... My school changed the schedule from 3 periods a day... To squeezing ALL the periods into one day.
well my dad applied for a job in gaffney (not sure if I spelled that right) SC so I might be moving to SC btw I was born there. The company makes bread "I think" my dad said if things go well we'll be moving there by the end of the month but I'm not ready to leave memphis I have lots of friends here and I've lived in memphis,TN for about 5 years
High school is so much better than I imagined. Based on what many have said, I thought it was a living hell hole, but I actually like it. I'veade friends with some seniors, believe it or not, haha. One of my friends got back into Pokemon which is awesome! I thought I was the only one, haha! We even made a site and are making money off of google ads which he got approved for. I made a banner so he said I'd get 15% of the profit made after each month.

But anyways, I really like high school. I don't know why you beyblade fanatics think otherwise!
Holy mother of bump king, I had my first Cross Country practice today, and I've never ran before. I held up, never walked, blah blah.
It was horrible, but I loved it! The feeling you get when you're panting and you feel like you're going to puke is one of a kind. During the actual runs, I wanted to drop dead, but afterwards, I felt great. And I won't be moving anywhere for a while.
I had Cross country practice today too!!Smile it was awesome!Joyful_3 and hard! Lol now I'm all sweaty!!XD I feel awesome!!XD I'm know for a fact I'm going to be on Varsity just like I was last year (9th grade)!!Grin
I'll be on several teams, two of the coaches are actually fighting over me XD
Wow! That must be fun!XD the cross country team at my school only has one coachSmile
We have two.
I don't think I'll be making varsity, I just started XC this year Tongue_out
But, I'm not the worst!
You all are back in school? I just started 2 days ago... Have we any people who go back in September?
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:40 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: We have two.
I don't think I'll be making varsity, I just started XC this year Tongue_out
But, I'm not the worst!

Oh well that's cool you'll make it on JV then!Grin
Yup, me! I start High School on September 3rd!

I suck at cross-country, but Basketball is a whole 'nother subject Wink
(Aug. 15, 2013  4:12 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: You all are back in school? I just started 2 days ago... Have we any people who go back in September?

I'm not back in school yet. It doesn't start till the 26th but my coach likes to start XC season early so we can be prepared for the upcoming meets!Smile
I start this coming Friday. I'm pretty excited with my classes really, I think I'll miss having art last hour since it was really laid-back.

Schedule:
I FINISHED MY AP PSYCH ASSIGNMENT AND EMAILED IT 9 MINUTES BEFORE THE DEADLINE! SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
Congrats!! I'm in My Second week already. I'm drawing a Chimera for homework(If I had a choice, I'd draw Nemises). And like my other schools, MOST of the women are Beautiful with a capital B(literally).
English
Spanish
Art
P.E.
Honors Biology
Accelerated Algebra
(Aug. 15, 2013  5:46 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Congrats!! I'm in My Second week already. I'm drawing a Chimera for homework(If I had a choice, I'd draw Nemises). And like my other schools, MOST of the women are Beautiful with a capital B(literally).
English
Spanish
Art
P.E.
Honors Biology
Accelerated Algebra

Sounds like you have a cool teacher hah.
I'll be in:
AP English (College Credit)
AP Psychology (College Credit)
AP US History (College Credit)
AP Physics (College Credit)
Honors Math Analysis (Accelerated)
Introduction to Theatrical Arts
PE 10
And some Economy class Tongue_out
School seems to be a fad eh?

I'm in my sophomore highschool year (Grade 10) right now, and it's going alright. Just need to keep myself going at 101%.

On Basketball matters, I finally beat one of my seniors. Twice. Gawd it was awesome that 1 vs 1 match.
Oh yeah, I was walking past this shop where someone decided to mug me and all he took was my beyblade - nothing else. WAAAAAHHHHHH.... UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy and this is true.

EDIT: Okay, He ALSO took my £2 from me.
Here's my schedule for 10th grade
(Aug. 15, 2013  11:54 AM)Kujikato Wrote: School seems to be a fad eh?

I'm in my sophomore highschool year (Grade 10) right now, and it's going alright. Just need to keep myself going at 101%.

On Basketball matters, I finally beat one of my seniors. Twice. Gawd it was awesome that 1 vs 1 match.

In my freshman year I beat one of the varsity soccer players :3 He was embarrassed but he still shook my hand and told me good game. I still consider him a better player because of it ^-^
It's my birthday! lol also the day I started school...sucks2bme
(Aug. 15, 2013  7:27 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: It's my birthday! lol also the day I started school...sucks2bme
Happy Birthday to The Supreme One! I noticed her Birthday was coming up last week or so Tongue_out_wink anyways Have a great Birthday!