Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Its not a joke, LOL!
Phew, just unloaded the (possibly) only rant I'll ever do here.

I have a music theory exam tomorrow, and a violin exam next week. Wish me luck guys.
Time for another random thought... :3 I just came back from camp. Which was a lot of fun.

RotMG Ultimate Giveaway!

Hey everyone! After a long break I've thought of coming back with a bang! The RotMG Ultimate Giveaway is my biggest thing yet!

Video Explanation:

UStream ULR: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/digital-sound
Listen to the ustream to get live updates and have a bit of music in the background!

7 Winners will recieve a random item!

1-3 = Armor and an Egg
4-5 = Weapon
6-7 = Ring

Hope you have fun!

Server: USE2
Time: July 29, 9:30 PM

The Camp Story:
I had lots of fun there! My roommate was awesome, and Im going to miss everyone I met there. They're so awesome! It was the first time I went to a place where the kids were NOT annoying! Grin

On the last night we spent there, we decided to break a couple of rules. You know, all the "What are THEY going to do to us; its our last night." and "YOLO!"

We ventured to our other friends room (breaking the cohabitation rule) but I'm pretty sure all the girls were breaking it as well. Then we spent the time inside the room panicking. We heard our FAs (Faculty Advisors) opening doors. So I was on watch for any people passing by and any noises. Then people began calling the other scholars. We called kids down the hall and girls on the bottom floor to see what was going on. We looked out the window once in a while to check to see if anyone was looking at us from the pool below.

We finally sent one of us out of the room to their room to see if it was safe. He got to his room, contacted us, and me and my roommate took the opportunity to get back into our room.

We planned on staying awake all night. We called the other girls on the other side and flashed our devices at them to signal who was who. We also got onto the balcony (which we were not allowed to do) and pretty much got caught- except that almost 20 other kids were doing it, so all they said was fr everyopne to get back into their rooms. My roommate and I backed up as quickly as possible and fell on top of each other.

"Close the door! Close the door!" he whisper screamed at me. We both scrambled to our feet and closed the door as lightly, but quickly as we could. We concluded the night by falling asleep talking about our schools and we fell asleep watching anime and making jokes about it.

Oh, the wonders of life. I wish my life consisted of having a roommate and having to take responsibility fr myself. I'd rather live in a dorm with a roommate than live at my house xD. I had a great time and I came back more positive and confident in myself.

We also had a Variety Show (Talent Show) and I played one of my tracks. The crowd went absolutely CRAZY and got up dancing, jumping created a conga line, and my life was just filled with happiness. It was AWESOME!

Thats the life of a dorm, I guess. I can't wait for college!

The last day was an emotional one. Everyone was about to cry over each other, and we had this evaluation thing for each person, where we passed around a paper and had to write down what we thought about that particular person.

Mine consisted of "Best friend I have ever had Grin" "Smart kid" "The Next President" "Best DJ ever"

Imma go have a breakdown. I never saw how many great people are in the world, and now I feel like they've been all ripped right from my hands. I hope IG and text is enough for us to stay connected.

Best 4 days of my life!
Got into the Columbia University Science Honors Program woooo

next I hope to actually get in to the University itself haha
My finger just got caught in a door. That I was closing. Hard. It's not deformed or broken or anything, but frick it hurts!
(Jul. 27, 2013  1:44 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: My finger just got caught in a door. That I was closing. Hard. It's not deformed or broken or anything, but frick it hurts!

I remember in elementary school we had spring loaded steel doors and my pinky got smashed so hard the nail came out with a water balloons worth of blood.
Placed second as a skipper in a 420 regatta today. First time I've ever placed at an official regatta as skipper, so I'm pretty happy lol
Recently I became one of two people in charge of a local community center in a local housing project. yesterday was community kickoff event for the center. I ended up in the dunking tank.
I surely can't be the only one who looks at the list of people who're nonlinear and keeps tabs at what everyone is looking at. .-.
At this moment we have a guest registering. ^-^
The other day I was in the process of downloading Media Go, and I looked at the supported devices and I saw THIS![Image: miku.jpg]

[Insert jaw drop image here]

I want one. Now.
I just came back from the Dodgers/Yankees game, and we left at 6 for batting practice, and the Dodgers won. Problem was, the traffic on the way back was 5 miles long... I guess there were cops holding a checkpoint for drunk drivers or something, but what a game it was...
I got my Freshman class schedule today.

The only thing I will hopefully be changing is the art class to the Introduction to Engineering, because I plan to be some type of engineer some day, I haven't decided what type to be yet. I always thought medical would be cool because my mom works with medical engineers. I have plenty of years to choose Smile.
Dude if you ever need help, just PM me, I passed Geometry with a 106 average XD
Arg I hated Geometry. And Chemistry. Coincidentally, I'll be taking honours level of both this year. Fun.
I think I'm fine, math is my best subject, haha. (96% in Algebra 1 last year Smile)
Loved Geometry and Chemistry XD I'll be in AP Physics this year :3
Well maybe I'll like them better now, but taking high school level chemistry and geometry courses in 7th and 8th grade (respectively) was not fun.
I do get a whole year of study hall though.
(Aug. 02, 2013  12:05 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Well maybe I'll like them better now, but taking high school level chemistry and geometry courses in 7th and 8th grade (respectively) was not fun.
I do get a whole year of study hall though.

I understand completely. ._.
I don't take study hall, I waslnt as many credits as possible. I went to an out of school program to take college classes. I was so excited but literally half of my class were made of addicts of some sort. So I learner near nothing. An opportunity like that blown away. That wasn't fun Unhappy
Grrr, I can't log on to Skype with my new computer. It's a Windows 8 and instead of asking for my Skype account it asks for my "Windows account". I don't have one and I'm not looking to make one. I want to get on my Skype account for my Beyblade Podcast with some other members. I know this may not be the right thread, but I'd like to know the answer.
(Aug. 05, 2013  2:00 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Grrr, I can't log on to Skype with my new computer. It's a Windows 8 and instead of asking for my Skype account it asks for my "Windows account". I don't have one and I'm not looking to make one. I want to get on my Skype account for my Beyblade Podcast with some other members. I know this may not be the right thread, but I'd like to know the answer.

This can help you.
I finally got my schedule for school changed!

I switched my art class to the intro to engineering design class! I am very excited to take this class, I took a 4 1/2 week class in 8th grade of it and I loved it so much creating stuff on auto desk, which is a 3D design program.

Wish me luck!
woo Autodesk

For my final in 9th grade, I made a fake Rock Pegasus booster (so no launcher, just the tool). I was actually able to have the tool 3D printed, but it snapped when I tried to use it Tongue_out
Dang it!
My package was supposed to come today, but it didnt!
It says it came today at 4:13 PM, but I dont see it. Uncertain

I cant file a claim until tomorrow, and this was 2 Day-Shipping I paid for. Unhappy
What should I do? I already asked the neighbors if they found a package, but no one did...

They didnt even ring the door bell!

Im devastated and scared right now. What if someone took it?
(Aug. 09, 2013  10:20 PM)TakasuMouce Wrote: Dang it!
My package was supposed to come today, but it didnt!
It says it came today at 4:13 PM, but I dont see it. Uncertain

I cant file a claim until tomorrow, and this was 2 Day-Shipping I paid for. Unhappy
What should I do? I already asked the neighbors if they found a package, but no one did...

They didnt even ring the door bell!

Im devastated and scared right now. What if someone took it?

That happened to me, turned out it was a glitch.. What were you ordering? Not to scare you, but do you think someone stole it? Have you checked your mailbox? You should go to your local post office.
This has been happening a lot recently, just wait a week and it should come.