Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

You guys have all these weird ways of killing flies/bugs. Smile

I just swat them.
Well, I don't kill them hah. Just annoy the heck out of them XD Then I put them outside Tongue_out
This is how I get rid of flies
Well for the most part of my night, I was up due to my terrible allergies. That's two nights in a row... Uhhg... Insomniac should be my username but... Yeah we all know that can't happen.
Should be mine actually ;D But yeah. I'm stalking him ^ the rest of the night (day?)
So I forgot to mention this three weeks ago, but I got a bye in the first round of my tennis tournament, lost 1-6-3-6 to the next guy, then lost 6-0, 2-6, 1-10 in the loser bracket, so I was out on the first day.

I have another tournament coming up on August 3rd that I plan on going to, so hopefully that works out! Grin
Leone19: Sucks, dude, but personally I'd suggest not putting too much into the asking someone out thing - generally if they like you enough for it to be worthwhile they'll accept if you just ask if they wanna go out some time, at least if you have a decent idea of what to do for a date. Save fanciness for the proposal. Good on you for being courageous enough to actually ask her out though, confidence is a big component of success so keep it up.

Bug Discussion: Meanwhile, In Australia... (Well, actually I took it about a month ago, in my bedroom, but hey).
Everyone I know is going crazy about the new Royal Baby (A Boy) that was born today in England, even tho I live in Toronto, people are going crazy over this.

What do you guys think about the new baby?
(Jul. 22, 2013  10:25 PM)LMAO Wrote: Everyone I know is going crazy about the new Royal Baby (A Boy) that was born today in England, even tho I live in Toronto, people are going crazy over this.

It's a baby, and it's of royal blood.

That is basically everything I know about this.
That's my opinion.
(Jul. 22, 2013  10:28 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2013  10:25 PM)LMAO Wrote: Everyone I know is going crazy about the new Royal Baby (A Boy) that was born today in England, even tho I live in Toronto, people are going crazy over this.

It's a baby, and it's of royal blood.

That is basically everything I know about this.
That's my opinion.

That pretty much is all there it is to talk about it, haha. This baby is 3rd in line to the Royal throne, so that's cool :p
Has he been named yet?
(Jul. 22, 2013  10:40 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Has he been named yet?

Nope, and there not sure when they are going to name him.

But the most common guess for the name, are things like George, James, etc..
(Jul. 22, 2013  10:54 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2013  10:40 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Has he been named yet?

Nope, and there not sure when they are going to name him.

But the most common guess for the name, are things like George, James, etc..
Tyson or Gingka? That would make me laugh for around three hours. I'd say that the possibility for that is 0.96%. But that would be hilarious.
His name could be Stuart, Clark...
I already share a birthday (today) with Bob Dole, and now the un named royal baby?
I share my birthday with Presidents and Royals... I'm a prince
(Jul. 23, 2013  2:06 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I share my birthday with Presidents and Royals... I'm a prince

And Selena Gomez...

The baby was so heavy at birth weighing 8 pounds, six ounces!
Pfft, I was 9 pounds 10 ounces I think.
And watch them name it something like Donatello or something.
Of course they name the royal baby George.
At least they can make a sensible name unlike some celebrities, not pointing any fingers(JAY-Z). I mean really, you name a human being after a color and a plant. A number of members know what that name sounds like.
Do you mean Kanye West? His babies name is gonna be North West, haha.
"Blue Ivy" is not really that cool either.
Here I was thinking it was Ivy Blue. I HAVE NO SWAG! Other than that, I've recently started watching Friends again :3
Been watching Yu Gi Oh lately since I have nothing better to do & it's actually pretty good. Might buy some of the cards next time I go to TRU...
(Jul. 25, 2013  4:16 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Here I was thinking it was Ivy Blue. I HAVE NO SWAG! Other than that, I've recently started watching Friends again :3
YESSSSS! I love Friends!
I made a friends discussion thread if you want to check it out. What season?
I started back on season 1 XD
(Jul. 24, 2013  10:50 PM)Tri Wrote: Do you mean Kanye West? His babies name is gonna be North West, haha.

I was hoping that was a joke :c. Well her middle name better be Southeast.