Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I know about the pioneers and Indians and all that
Canada has a thanks giving too. u_u
but I'm not sure why
(Oct. 21, 2013  3:31 AM)Lazer Wrote: XD I know waht you mean... you have no Idea how skinny I am I weighed 85 pounds for about a year and now I weigh 90

I'm skinny too!XD I weigh 84.4 pounds!!Chocked_2 and I eat a lot of food! I don't know where it all goes? I think I “run” it all off during practice! Haha!
I weight 150, but my doctor still says I'm underweight. Its cuz I'm so tall. Lemme tell you, it is impossible to find pants with long legs and a small waist, and if I do find them, they're really expensive.
People used to call me Sticks, now they call me Thermometer, because I guessed the temperature right once and I'm skinny like a thermometer XP
I weight 80.3 pounds.

A lot of skinny people on here lol.
(Oct. 21, 2013  4:02 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: People used to call me Sticks, now they call me Thermometer, because I guessed the temperature right once and I'm skinny like a thermometer XP
Haha! That's cool!XD
My stepmom used to call me Stringbean! Not sure why she doesn't call me that anymore?:\ I don't have a nickname for my skinniness anymore but now I'm Fishy!Grin
Bulk up and you could evolve into Fish Legs *WONK WONK*
oh and that reminds me, in school, my "friends" called me Jordan Tortoise, which I accidentally turned into Turdoise, then my hair made me into Hedgehog, which immediately became Turdhog. Long story that I'll elaborate over PM about,but I will never respond to those names, due to reasons that will also only be elaborated about over PM.
(Oct. 21, 2013  4:02 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Lemme tell you, it is impossible to find pants with long legs and a small waist, and if I do find them, they're really expensive.

You have just described my life, lol. I could probably sue Popsicle stick companies for illegal use of my image XD
(Oct. 21, 2013  3:58 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2013  3:31 AM)Lazer Wrote: XD I know waht you mean... you have no Idea how skinny I am I weighed 85 pounds for about a year and now I weigh 90

I'm skinny too!XD I weigh 84.4 pounds!!Chocked_2 and I eat a lot of food! I don't know where it all goes? I think I “run” it all off during practice! Haha!
\
Something is very wrong here...
You are 15 and weigh 84 pounds.
I am 11 and weigh 87 pounds.
(Oct. 21, 2013  10:06 PM)Bularieleone Wrote:

\

I way about as much as you ryukiba. Maybe a pound more XD
Last night at work I saw someone who from afar looked exactly like Bey Brad. I actually had to do a double take. Once he came closer I realized it wasn't him. But I know it wouldn't be him. Unhappy

well I'm an Ectomorph... so I always burn up any food I eat and I have one of the biggest appetites ever you should have seen me at thanksgiving 2012 XD I'm so skinny I can see my ribs in the mirror and I can suck my stomach in really far XD I'm only 12 although I have growth spurts all the time it's a spree that started before I even began puberty XD anyway
Bularieleone wow I'm a year older then you yet i'm only three pounds heavier I'm 5.6 ponds heavier then ryukiba...
@Ultramarine been there done that and still doing it XD long legs are great for jumping if your me but when you go clothes shopping.... it takes about 2-4 hours XD

EDIT: one of my Kung-FU instructers would always call me Sam-Bone (Sam is a shortend version of my real name watche the ending credits of my play The Knight and his Quests *hint* *hint*) I just now realized what he meant XD
(Oct. 21, 2013  10:06 PM)Bularieleone Wrote:

\
Haha! I run it all off at Cross Country practice!!XDJoyful_3
I'm 15 and weigh 100 pounds WOOOOO I hate being thrown by wind.
14 and at least 200(you know my height).

Anyway, I was making my post school meal, when I decided to spit my gum out, So milk carton ind one hand, spoon in the other, I accidentally threw away the half full gallon of perfectly good milk! Realizing what I did, I immediately pulled it out, but alas, it already took it's toll on the trash can. lesson of the story: Pay attention while throwing stuff away, or you'll have to pick up the bag that's almost full and put the lid on at the same time.

And out of random, I want to watch the hotwheels movies(probably because I only saw the first two), and the funny thing is, I don't even like hotwheels any more. I'd actually be willing to sell some.
(Oct. 22, 2013  12:10 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I hate being thrown by wind.

Same here! I used to be a sprinter back in middle school and I always had to fight the wind!Unhappy I'm glad I'm a long distance runner now!Joyful_3
EDIT: I added something to my signature^-^
Fantastic, your alter ego, Fishy! What about my nickname??
Your nickname is derpy Joyful_2
The last page or two seems to be about nicknames.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Nickname...ead?page=2

This thread would probably be better.
(Oct. 22, 2013  1:52 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Fantastic, your alter ego, Fishy! What about my nickname??

Hahahaha!XD yup!
Derpy sounds cool for you!Smile
Guess what guys!Smile
(Oct. 22, 2013  12:51 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Guess what guys!Smile
Wow congrats! Practice those sprawls and make sure when you shoot you explode through lol
Haha! I have no idea what that means but ok! Hopefully I don't get tossed around so easily since I'm probably going to be the lightest person in my weight class!XD
awesome now let me give you some tips I use to wrestle and my dad knows all kind of stuff... anyway first and foremost Head-locks and take-downs are the 2 most important moves. Basically if someone puts you in a headlock then try to pust the persons hand off your neck or on your mouth thats what I did then they let go cause they where pushing there arm into my teeth and gums XD oh and you never give your back to your opponent then your basically asking for a head-lock or some advanced lock/take-down that you never want to expirience trust me on that one XD
Lazer, ok this is my first time wrestling! So I have little experience but once I wrestled my friend who's got 8th in state!Chocked she got me down in one second! Thank goodness she's not in my weight class!XD