Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Has anybody noticed how slow the PM system is right now?

I mean maybe its just me...but mine isnt even sending

Anbody know why?
That'd really belong in Questions About the WBO, or possibly WBO Bugs. Are you sure your internet just isn't slow?
I was bit by a llama yesterday. I think I'll be okay, as long as I'm not near anyone on a full moon.
(Dec. 28, 2014  9:38 AM)Tsuna` Wrote: Has anybody noticed how slow the PM system is right now?

Anbody know why?

Probably not in the right thread but to confirm, yeah my messages ended up sending twice. I did receive multiple copies of the same message from other people too. Maybe because of constantly hitting send. I was on mobile, though.
(Dec. 28, 2014  9:38 AM)Tsuna` Wrote: Has anybody noticed how slow the PM system is right now?

Anbody know why?
Happens to me from time to time even when my internet is working perfectly. It's just some sort of glitch that I've noticed with a few forums every now and then.
That happens to me sometimes too. Sometimes they won't send at all and I have to open a new page and try.
That happens to me alot,Even though it said it wasn't sent,It was sended :\
What's everybody's favorite condiments ? I for one love Wish-Ka-sheer steak sauce (Idk how it's spelled, just wrote it how it sounds XD), sometimes I'll just waterfall Few drops in my mouth XD.

Mustard and ketchup (besides with French fries) are disgusting.

But worst of all.....
(Dec. 30, 2014  3:56 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: What's everybody's favorite condiments ? I for one love Wish-Ka-sheer steak sauce (Idk how it's spelled, just wrote it how it sounds XD), sometimes I'll just waterfall Few drops in my mouth XD.

But worst of all.....

Time to make the inevitable waterfall technique reference. Tongue_out
(Dec. 30, 2014  3:56 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: What's everybody's favorite condiments ? I for one love Wish-Ka-sheer steak sauce (Idk how it's spelled, just wrote it how it sounds XD), sometimes I'll just waterfall Few drops in my mouth XD.

But worst of all.....

Gravy and Mustard all the way <3.

But worst of all.....

I love BBQ Sauce, Ketchup and Mayonaise, so I'm probably the worst dinner guest if you had to have these food condements.
(Dec. 30, 2014  4:53 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

But worst of all.....

I love BBQ Sauce, Ketchup and Mayonaise, so I'm probably the worst dinner guest if you had to have these food condements.
mayo is good on some sandwiches Tongue_out
I love cilantro paste, if that counts! I put it on everything that would go along with it (rice, sandwiches, burgers, etc ...)

For fries (please don't let me be the only one who does this) - I mix mayonnaise and ketchup together.

Mayonnaise is good on most sandwiches, essential where eggs are involved. Although as soon as ketchup gets anywhere near my eggs, I'm out. Tomatoes are great, though.
Your talking to someone who has McDonalds or whatever fast food restaurant and mix his BBQ, Ketchup and Mayo together, well I leave some intact content the sauce mix is experimental, it's great!
I really like Mayonnaise + Ketchup with chicken. It's way better than just ketchup.
Tabasco sauce is pretty great too, on Red Beans and like Gumbo and stuffs . Sometimes on po-boys. I wouldn't really see eating it on anything else and I don't imagine anything else that could compliment the said foods like it does =]
I remember one time, when my dad too every sauce packet and mixed them into a super sauce for our dinner. It wan't that bad.
On topic of food check this out:

http://newsroom.mirage.com/mirage/latest...asagna.htm

WTH.
(Jan. 02, 2015  6:52 AM)Ken Wrote: On topic of food check this out:

http://newsroom.mirage.com/mirage/latest...asagna.htm

WTH.

What the...It lookz delicious..
It's made out gold and diamonds, Damn it. I'd sell it. XD
(Jan. 02, 2015  7:29 AM)Ken Wrote: It's made out gold and diamonds, Damn it. I'd sell it. XD

Were gonna have to go to that place and steal one Cool
Can someone explain why I love girls win twin-tails so much? Its tripping me out! SAVE MEEE

oh god...I made an anime reference
(Jan. 02, 2015  7:44 AM)Tsuna` Wrote: Can someone explain why I love girls win twin-tails so much? Its tripping me out! SAVE MEEE

Your turning into someone like me,then.
(Jan. 02, 2015  7:44 AM)Tsuna` Wrote: Can someone explain why I love girls win twin-tails so much? Its tripping me out! SAVE MEEE

Me: You:
(Jan. 02, 2015  7:44 AM)Tsuna` Wrote: Can someone explain why I love girls win twin-tails so much?
Same thing for me dude, same thing for me. Eee