Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Oct. 27, 2014  1:30 AM)Yato-San Wrote: My sunday was terrible,I had to this speech in my church,and are the dogs gonna fight each other?

They're still just puppies, those things can play pretty rough. They may have been starting to fight, but the owners pulled them back pretty quickly. Not sure which was happening.

Public speaking can be pretty rough. I have to take a class on public speaking and I'm not really looking forward to it. I may take Interpersonal Communications as an alternative.
For my First Communion, (I'm Catholic) I had to to an entire 5 minute reading, and my voice kinda cracked, and most people heard it. The others were talking loudly, and a baby was screaming all while I was doing a reading. Bottom line, never do a reading in church, they don't care.
My parents are out of town until next month...Yay! I have my freedom back baby!
Guys, wish me luck! I'm going to school tomorrow as Jack Skellington and my principal is extremely butt hurt when it comes to stuff that like that so lets hope I am not kicked out :3.
Damn, it makes me remember that I don't have anything prepared for Halloween... I think I will just pass away this year.
(Oct. 27, 2014  2:55 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: For my First Communion, (I'm Catholic) I had to to an entire 5 minute reading, and my voice kinda cracked, and most people heard it. The others were talking loudly, and a baby was screaming all while I was doing a reading. Bottom line, never do a reading in church, they don't care.

Ooh Tired public speaking can be tough. How'd it end?
I got a round of applause from some, it really boosted my confidence.
I'm sorry for the double post, but I think I witnessed a world record: My street went from dry to wet in 1 minute. I saw it all, and it was damn scary, it got to the point of the rain feeling like a bullet raging down at you. Just think of how your back feels showering except you're outside in a violent downpour. We're going through a hell of a storm, and it'll begin at 2AM. Great, I'll miss it. On the upside:
I got quite a bit of candy, but my neighborhood was basically empty. (Maybe because they predicted that downpour will happen) It was great though.
Last night (during Halloween hours) it was SNOWING. With the wind chill it was supposed to feel like 16 degrees F outside (-8.9 C for the rest of the world). I just stayed inside and ate from the candy I was supposed to be handing out lol
(Nov. 01, 2014  4:21 PM)Cake Wrote: Last night (during Halloween hours) it was SNOWING. With the wind chill it was supposed to feel like 16 degrees F outside (-8.9 C for the rest of the world). I just stayed inside and ate from the candy I was supposed to be handing out lol

I didn't see ityesterday, but I am seeing snow today! Canadian jokes just got serious.
Also, yesterday, so many of the kids came at 8:30 ranging from 8-14. I am surprised because of how dark and wet it was! Good thing I literally have over 150 pieces of candy left...
(Nov. 01, 2014  4:21 PM)Cake Wrote: Last night (during Halloween hours) it was SNOWING. With the wind chill it was supposed to feel like 16 degrees F outside (-8.9 C for the rest of the world). I just stayed inside and ate from the candy I was supposed to be handing out lol

#IndianaWeather

It was snowing here too! It was rodiculously cold but I still went out with my little cousin and some friends, haha.
It was 40° yesterday in MS.
So nice. Best weather ever.
I wish Haloween is actually celebrated in the Philiphines,theres no trick or treating and stuff.
It was 39 today in LA... and when you stay in a deer stand for 4 hours in that temperature...
(Nov. 02, 2014  2:30 AM)Echizen Wrote: It was 39 today in LA... and when you stay in a deer stand for 4 hours in that temperature...

The weather is so wierd, the day just before that was hot and I'm expecting a few warm days this month , even though it November. That's not really unusual for us (Louisiana weather is cray cray). I hope you dressed accordingly, haha.

Happy Halloween/fall fest.
Hopefully, your weather wasn't like this:

[Image: 1j232w.jpg]
What is that? Clouds?
Yeah, they are clouds.
What caused them to look like that?
You're both on a computer, y'know... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammatus_cloud Wink

Thanks, Jinbee, TIL mammies in the sky are a sign bad weather.
Especially when the sky is pitch grey black.
Hey ~Pharmist~ whats your rating for attack on titan? I mean it's awesome in my opinion. But everybody on this forum who likes AoT is wondering. This is also a question for EVERYBODY. So AoT I think it's awesome. Pls don't give an ignorant rate
(Nov. 02, 2014  4:58 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Hopefully, your weather wasn't like this:

[Image: 1j232w.jpg]

LOL did you asked Midnight to take that pic?
Nah that's mine, bad day as well.
(Nov. 03, 2014  8:19 AM)Yato-San Wrote: LOL did you asked Midnight to take that pic?

When a monochrome picture is posted on WBO, it doesn't mean that it's always from Midnight.