Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I hate power outages, but love rain/lighting Storms lol.
Wow, where is that 6 inches of snow we were supposed to get!?

I had fun for my super bowl sunday! Got to hang out with my besties and ate some good food. Nothing beats a day like this!
(Feb. 02, 2015  5:21 AM)Packers Wrote: I hate power outages, but love rain/lighting Storms lol.

Me too,man.Although I kinda like it when both happens...At the same time XD
(Feb. 02, 2015  5:25 AM)Lubbock Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2015  5:21 AM)Packers Wrote: I hate power outages, but love rain/lighting Storms lol.

Me too,man.Although I kinda like it when both happens...At the same time XD

None of that for me. It's all about the heat and sunlight for me.
(Feb. 02, 2015  5:25 AM)Tri Wrote: Wow, where is that 6 inches of snow we were supposed to get!?

I think I got it instead lol

We have at least a foot or so XD
(Feb. 02, 2015  4:58 PM)Corn Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2015  5:25 AM)Tri Wrote: Wow, where is that 6 inches of snow we were supposed to get!?

It was up to my knees... It took an hour to clean up ;__;

Aaand I have a huge snow ramp on my backyard which I will probably jump in ;3
(Feb. 02, 2015  4:58 PM)Corn Wrote:

I guess I'm on the lucky side of Indiana haha. We didn't even get a quarter of an inch.
We have tons of snow here. The snow piles here are taller than me (and I'm 6'5"). School was originally going to be a late start, but they smartened up and cancelled it.
Monty Oum, the creator of RWBY, passed away a few hours ago. Rest in peace.
There shouldn't have even been school to begin with today. Even I want snow, and my local mountain with snow has none left, ah whatever my weathers fine. 75 degrees is good enough for me, maybe even 88 degrees. I'm a summer boy, sorry.
Edit: Fixed autocorrect error.
Im going to my friends house this Friday, but I'm really skeptical. My friend and his two brothers all own some kind of automatic rifle gun, and they're bullet based, and whenever I beat them in a game, they rage on me. I'm in their territory, so obviously they'd be comfortable pointing a rifle at my face rather than at my house. It's the two younger brothers I'm skeptical of. Should I still go?
Lose on purpose? Tell the parents? Tell the older one?
dude are you a gangster
Tell the parents? The dad is a weiner (you know what I mean) obsessed airhead that supplied these kids with straight up murder weapons. I guess I'll bring my flamethrower lighter. (It's modded so the flame goes up 5 inches.)
Edit: The older one has one too.
(Feb. 05, 2015  1:03 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Im going to my friends house this Friday, but I'm really skeptical. My friend and his two brothers all own some kind of automatic rifle gun, and they're bullet based, and whenever I beat them in a game, they rage on me. I'm in their territory, so obviously they'd be comfortable pointing a rifle at my face rather than at my house. It's the two younger brothers I'm skeptical of. Should I still go?

If the kids are in access to guns easily, that must be bad parenting which infuriates me.
(Feb. 05, 2015  1:03 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Im going to my friends house this Friday, but I'm really skeptical. My friend and his two brothers all own some kind of automatic rifle gun, and they're bullet based, and whenever I beat them in a game, they rage on me. I'm in their territory, so obviously they'd be comfortable pointing a rifle at my face rather than at my house. It's the two younger brothers I'm skeptical of. Should I still go?

Um... what? Bullet-based? You mean, like airsoft/BB? If not and you're talking about a real automatic weapon (which probably shouldn't be discussing, in that case), then I don't understand how they're parents would let them own or have them. I'd hope they'd use proper safe techniques, but nevertheless, I would not feel comfortable if they tend to "rage". If they're your friends though, I don't see why they'd threaten your safety or life.

What kind of parenting involves giving your children weapons? Am I missing something?

Look, they're just sore losers. You need to teach them that they cannot always win and if they do ever pull a rifle on you, then they are just crazy for trying to pull a rifle on you OVER a video game.
Seriously, if you cannot go to the police if they threaten you with a gun because of a game loss, then you are in the damn wrong country.
Nope, real automatic weapons, none of that air soft/BB carp, the real ones.
(Feb. 05, 2015  1:09 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Tell the parents? The dad is a weiner (you know what I mean) obsessed airhead that supplied these kids with straight up murder weapons. I guess I'll bring my flamethrower lighter. (It's modded so the flame goes up 5 inches.)
Edit: The older one has one too.

What Kai-V says is right.

If anyone tells me that "There's no such thing as a bad parent, they teach their own way". Err no, I have to disagree, no parent in the right mind should allow their children to have easy access to guns, teaching about the dangers is okay, but they shouldn't have guns at all, and I hope people don't say it's wrong of me to say what's bad parenting and whatnot, I'm just giving an opinion and I'm not giving a parent a gold star so they feel good. I could bring an example up but I feel like I'm gonna get warned for that.
My parents are great. I got my first gun at a young age. That's because I used to hunt and shoot for competition.

I guess your community and how you were raised play a role.
You know what I mean Serious

There will be times where guns are misused, and if your parents let you use guns, and that you were responsible with it, then your parents must have taught you well.
I think it's obvious; don't go. If they kill you over a game, then I don't see why you should even consider going. If they have the right to threaten you with real guns , then you better get the hell away from their house. Seriously though, if somebody can easily get mad and has weapons to use when you are on THEIR territory, don't consider it.
Should I bring some kind of weapon? I've got a heavy skateboard I could slam them with the face with the trucks, but the kids who go crazy dont play the game we'll be playing. But they probably would stand on the sidelines with them pointed at me, but my friend would floor them if they get stupid though. I would want to ruin them if they dare shoot me. Here come the skateboard trucks.
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:04 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Should I bring some kind of weapon? I've got a heavy skateboard I could slam them with the face with the trucks, but the kids who go crazy dont play the game we'll be playing. But they probably would stand on the sidelines with them pointed at me, but my friend would floor them if they get stupid though. I would want to ruin them if they dare shoot me. Here come the skateboard trucks.

As they fire shots at you, you protect yourself with a skateboard?

Please read my post above this.