Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Jan. 31, 2015  10:20 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: And there you go covering yourself up, I want a reason, a concrete indisputable reason why you mentioned panties in this. With me, that doesn't lighten moods, that just enrages me, which you just did. Congratulations, you successfully pissed me off. Why would you assume I wouldn't have a problem with you saying that? I'd expect some minimal maturity, but wow. I'm amazed you said that. At this point we should just let this argument die out, but I feel that might not happen.

How am I covering myself up?

How was I supposed to know that? I don't read minds or stalk beyblade forum people irl ...

Because most people wouldn't... (Or are you referring to the PMing question? I wanted to ask because I have done that to people I didn't want to listen too...)
Anyways...!!! Enough of all that. Today, I went to McDonalds and I ordered Medium Fries and Chicken Mayo but what I got was Small Fries. What a rip off! I informed that lady who gave me the Small Fries when I was suppose to get Medium but she wouldn't believe me...So I basically overpayed what I should have.
(Jan. 31, 2015  10:40 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Anyways...!!! Enough of all that. Today, I went to McDonalds and I ordered Medium Fries and Chicken Mayo but what I got was Small Fries. What a rip off! I informed that lady who gave me the Small Fries when I was suppose to get Medium but she wouldn't believe me...So I basically overpayed what I should have.
you didn't keep the receipt? I guess my mcdonald's are really generous.
(Jan. 31, 2015  10:41 AM)Packers Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  10:40 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Anyways...!!! Enough of all that. Today, I went to McDonalds and I ordered Medium Fries and Chicken Mayo but what I got was Small Fries. What a rip off! I informed that lady who gave me the Small Fries when I was suppose to get Medium but she wouldn't believe me...So I basically overpayed what I should have.
you didn't keep the receipt? I guess my mcdonald's are really generous.

Actually I never recieved one so I guess that woman was super stingy then Tired The worst part was that the other customers were complaining that I was taking too long when I complained about it and that women told me to get out.

I'm never going to that McDonald again! Luckily, I have another McDonald near by.
I go for large because McDonald fries are really good, and I loved how they gave me Large instead of a medium, and I ordered a MEDIUM! Lucky? Or were the employees tired?
There's always this one McD's on the interstate that I stop at every once in a while when I come home that, no matter how many times i say I want no onions on my Big Mac, will STILL put them on there. Then again, most of the people working in the back were a bit older folk, while probably the only young person was running the window.

No matter how many times they mess up, however, it will never beat the time I had to wait 13 minutes and 48 seconds for a 4 piece chicken tenders for my brother at Burger King. If anybody's interested in THAT monstrosity, I'll tell the story...
Wow... What did I just miss in this thread Chocked_2

Just slept on the floor thanks to my amazing dog... Absolutely terrible. ;__;

And who here has seen Gumby? I am now inlove with this show. Funny claymation and skits/episodes are pretty unique. I wish they made more claymation shows now, the new shows for kids are absolute garbage.
In my local McDonald's, I once received a free Big Mac (a mistake, there was a lot of people)
(Jan. 31, 2015  2:03 PM)UW Officer Wrote: Wow... What did I just miss in this thread Chocked_2

And who here has seen Gumby? I am now inlove with this show. Funny claymation and skits/episodes are pretty unique. I wish they made more claymation shows now, the new shows for kids are absolute garbage.

Yep, I completely agree, only a few shows are good now, what I usually see are stupid obnoxious immature jokes and stupid Flash or CGI animation. Teen Titans was good, but the effect took place and now we have that horrible Teen Titans Go, which is Johnny Test annoying, and I hate that show the most. It seems that kids cartoons today rely on gross out humor or make obnoxious humor, it is NOT funny. Whatever happened to such classics as Author, Hey Arnold etc?
You're totally right. Seriously, the Flash/CGI is the new way to make super fast cartoon and earn money faster. Also, the scenario of the new cartoons is also garbadge. For example, "The Day My Butt Went Psycho". Seriously. What were they thinking ?
(Jan. 31, 2015  2:29 PM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  2:03 PM)UW Officer Wrote: Wow... What did I just miss in this thread Chocked_2

Yep, I completely agree, only a few shows are good now, what I usually see are stupid obnoxious immature jokes and stupid Flash or CGI animation. Teen Titans was good, but the effect took place and now we have that horrible Teen Titans Go, which is Johnny Test annoying, and I hate that show the most. It seems that kids cartoons today rely on gross out humor or make obnoxious humor, it is NOT funny. Whatever happened to such classics as Author, Hey Arnold etc?
I completely agree... Honestly, even Thomas the Tank Engine is better than this! The humor part is so true, yet so sad... I like comedies, but when you rely on simple jokes, you might as well not air it. At least Teletoon Retro is here for the classics Grin
@[|BeyBouncer|] and @[UW Officer], I think the animation just shows how lazy they are and the jokes are pretty stereotypical to what kids want, they think it's cool to say "Dude..." but it's not. Yeah I'm aware they point out their own flaws during the show, like when Teen Titans Go episode "Waffles", they say "saying Waffles constantly isn't funny", BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT FIXED NOR OKAY. Just because they point it out doesn't make it better, it's just plain pretentious, but they're doing it anyway. What we got from a deep meaningful and epic show that was Teen Titans, we get cheap "comedy" from Teen titans Go.

Oh and don't even get me started on Pop Culture References on shows, they're NOT always funny, also looking at the movie Chicken Little, another terrible movie.

I actually like Thomas The Tank Engine because it had CHARM, Gumbo had Charm, the original Ben 10 had charm, even old Beyblade had charm, but Johnny Test nor Teen Titans Go DON'T.
I have to respectfully disagree, here.

I actually enjoy TTG. I think a lot of the references (Webster, Duck Tales, all of the D.C. Ones, etc.) are actually quite funny to someone who would fully understand and appreciate the humor. While its kind of a stupid show, at this point a lot of animated comedies are. The show isn't meant to be taken seriously. I think what people don't or refuse to except is its not a continuation of the old, action show. Its not even in the same continuity- just uses the same characters.

It's a separate thing and again, not meant to be taken seriously.
I know, and I can accept a new continuity or make it a comedy, but as a stand alone show, it's horrible, annoying, and pretty generic.

Episodes like "Waffles" or "Boys Vs Girls" are the worst, the comedy, is just eye rolling, it's annoying and even if it isn't taken seriously, it shouldn't have bad morals, it's aimed for kids. And again, pointing out the flaw of the joke doesn't make it okay, and also makes their joke even less funny.
(Jan. 31, 2015  1:54 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: There's always this one McD's on the interstate that I stop at every once in a while when I come home that, no matter how many times i say I want no onions on my Big Mac, will STILL put them on there. Then again, most of the people working in the back were a bit older folk, while probably the only young person was running the window.

No matter how many times they mess up, however, it will never beat the time I had to wait 13 minutes and 48 seconds for a 4 piece chicken tenders for my brother at Burger King. If anybody's interested in THAT monstrosity, I'll tell the story...
My Burger King has always been the one place we never go to because of their slowness. TELL ME DAT STORY.
Johnny Test is far away the worst animated show I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot, even I'm just 15.
Johnny Test is just awful. It is like being forced to drink dirty toilet water and being forced to not throw up afterwards. I hate flash cartoons so much...just lazy, cheap cartoons with terrible animation, generically non sentical or stupid plot and annoying characters.

I can't believe I have to say this but...JAR JAR BINKS, BUBSY THE BOBCAT, SCRAPPY DOO, BARNEY THE DINOSAUR AND DORA THE EXPLORER WEREN'T NEARLY AS BAD NOR ANNOYING AS FLASH CARTOONS!!! OH YEAH, THATS RIGHT. I SAID THAT!!!
(Jan. 31, 2015  3:42 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Johnny Test is far away the worst animated show I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot, even I'm just 15.

Yes, yes... YES! I had this as my least favourite cartoon ever, it fails on all aspects: Animation, sound, comedy, story, characters. Teen Titans Go is Teen Titans and Johnny Test blended together. Fanboy and Chum Chum and Dogmons are my second most hated, but now, they have competition. I could think of many shows that are more tolerable than Teen Titans Go: Barney, Dora The explorer, Chowder, Scan2Go, Fleabag Monkeyface and even the freakin Beyraiderz anime!

Yeah, I've seen a lot and Johnny Test kept annoying me.
Have you seen Spongebob?

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but Spongebob is the worst television show I have ever seen. Granted, I don't watch a lot of TV, so I'm only basing this off TV shows I've actually watched. But Spongebob is just...oh Lordy. Before anyone says to watch an older episode, I believe an episode from four years back would constitute as "old," would it not? Anyway, I decided to watch an episode to see what all the hype was about. I never found out. The plot was so random and senseless, whenever they showed a close up of something it made me feel sick, the characters were extremely annoying, and the jokes were dumb.

In a recent argument with my friends, I did research. Studies actually show that it negatively affects children, with these effects becoming worse the younger the child.

I don't mean to offend anyone who likes the show. It's an opinion and I think nothing less of anyone who watches it, but I don't like the show.

Rant over.

Edit 1: Oh, I just remembered there's a thread for TV shows you hate. This should probably continue there.
Edit 2: At UW, man, Barney was the bomb! Tongue_out
(Jan. 31, 2015  3:50 PM)Dual Wrote: Have you seen Spongebob?

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this, but Spongebob is the worst television show I have ever seen. Granted, I don't watch a lot of TV, so I'm only basing this off TV shows I've actually watched. But Spongebob is just...oh Lordy. Before anyone says to watch an older episode, I believe an episode from four years back would constitute as "old," would it not? Anyway, I decided to watch an episode to see what all the hype was about. I never found out. The plot was so random and senseless, whenever they showed a close up of something it made me feel sick, the characters were extremely annoying, and the jokes were dumb.

In a recent argument with my friends, I did research. Studies actually show that it negatively affects children, with these effects becoming worse the younger the child.

I don't mean to offend anyone who likes the show. It's an opinion and I think nothing less of anyone who watches it, but I don't like the show.

Rant over.

"A Pal For Gary" and "One Course Meal/Plankton Got Served" will tell your haters otherwise.

The old one was okay to me, the new ones beyond Season 1-4 are annoying and only a few are okay, all because they have horrible writers like Zeus or whatever to gross people out, ON PURPOSE!

Rant over.

I like Spongebob but yeah, I do agree that it does have a handful of terrible episodes. I'm guessing you dislike how Spongebob makes Squidward's life a misery?

Oh and I REALLY, REALLY FRIGGINHATE A CARTOON CALLED MONK: LITTLE DOG!!! It was a putrid, cruel, unfair, unforgiving pile of animation with terrible character models, over the top mean spirited characters, awfully painful plots, unfair treatment to the main protagonists, annoying sound and tons more flaws. I HATE THIS SHOW WITH ALL MY HEART!!! NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY CAN CHANGE MY OPINIONS OTHERWISE!!!

It was one of the few shows where I hated it and I CANNOT understand why anyone would like it or enjoy it or find joy from it. It was a miserable abomination of mankind. I Know people are going to tell me that it is how the show is...well guess what? That just makes me hate it more.
(Jan. 31, 2015  3:52 PM)UW Detective Wrote:

Rant over.

"A Pal For Gary" and "One Course Meal/Plankton Got Served" will tell your haters otherwise.

The old one was okay to me, the new ones beyond Season 1-4 are annoying and only a few are okay, all because they have horrible writers like Zeus or whatever to gross people out, ON PURPOSE!

A Pal for Gary was just... creepy.

As far as Spongebob goes, as with most shows, the highlight was in the beginning. Dual, I recommend highly watching Seasons 1-3 and the first movie- they're hilarious. Especially Band Geeks, by far.

I'm so excited for the new movie, though. The old writers are back and it looks great. Alot of it reminds me of the older epsiodes- much more crafty plots, writing, and jokes. The CGI isn't horrible for me, but just adds a fun element towards it.

Plus, Antonio Banderas plays a pirate who wants a successful food truck and if that's not great then I don't know what is.

EDIT: Guys as far as hating shows it should really go in the proper topic Dual mentioned, though.
@pharmasist I do feel bad for the squid dude, I would need a therapist if I was him, and it really gives the show a depressing spin, almost.

Edit: Yah, I should be following my own advice, haha.
(Jan. 31, 2015  4:00 PM)Dual Wrote: @pharmasist I do feel bad for the squid dude, I would need a therapist if I was him, and it really gives the show a depressing spin, almost.

Yeah, I do feel bad for Squidward (As much as I do for Meg Griffin and Monk (Again, I HATE THE SHOW MONK: LITTLE DOG!!!))

Seeing as you don't like Spongebob then I advise that you don't watch the newer episodes as it does get worse. Patrick is even more of a jerk and is less intellegent and Mr Krabs is just...a bigger greedy crab.
Okay if anyone wants to continue, I've started a comment on the recommended thread.