Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

We had our first thunderstorm of the year in LA, why did it have to be the one day I didn't bring a skateboard to escape it?
And that's why from today on, I'm coming home by myself by skateboard so I could avoid this madness.
Edit: KING Carp long weekend??
(Jan. 31, 2015  5:16 AM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  4:40 AM)King Carp Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  3:30 AM)UW Officer Wrote: I am putting a chair together and you have to put the back piece through a square tune, but you can't even see where you are putting it! I am about smack my dog... So annoying right now >:I

1 journal and 30 minutes gone... Worst part; ton of homework ;__;

I am having the opposite, long weekend, no homework, eating Doritos Sweet Chili Heat, browsin' them forums. Really good day. Smug

D: My dog just did his business on both beds (mother and mine) so we sleep on the floor... ;__;

Wut!? How old is your dog man? If it is 1 year or older, it should be potty-trained.

(Jan. 31, 2015  5:17 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: We had our first thunderstorm of the year in LA, why did it have to be the one day I didn't bring a skateboard to escape it?
And that's why from today on, I'm coming home by myself by skateboard so I could avoid this madness.
Edit: KING Carp long weekend??

A long weekend is when you get school (or work) off on Friday or Monday, extending the weekend a day.
(Jan. 25, 2012  2:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: - Think of this thread as a "Random Interesting Thoughts" topic. Only post if you really have something remotely interesting to say. "It's been raining for two days straight" does not interest anybody. Always ask yourself : "Hm, would anybody really care about my post ?"

Honestly guys, talking about where your dog went to the bathroom is not interesting, nor is the weather in LA today. So just remember these are interesting thoughts.
I know I'll get told off for saying this, but that's what you think. When was the last time you heard of a heavy rainstorm with thunder and lightning where I live? In the East Coast then it wouldn't be interesting.
[REMOVED] don't want any panties to get twisted.

(Jan. 31, 2015  3:14 AM)Tri Wrote: Yes, that is pretty much spot on what the waitress looked like. Make-up, boots, hood, and all.

But seriously, it was a riduclous look-a-like.

are you dead?
@Packers So what do you mean by that?
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:00 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: @Packers So what do you mean by that?

It's just a joke, man.
A joke. So your idea of a joke is copy and pasting my post and writing "I couldn't resist." Pretty funny, but I'm not laughing. Easily the worst attempt at a joke I've read on the Internet.
Edit: I'm not trying to insult you or anything, merely digging up my understanding of how you make jokes.
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:16 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: A joke. So your idea of a joke is copy and pasting my post and writing "I couldn't resist." Pretty funny, but I'm not laughing. Easily the worst attempt at a joke I've read on the Internet.

This part made me lol. Read more of the Internet.

If it makes you feel better I'll go ahead and remove it.
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:16 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: A joke. So your idea of a joke is copy and pasting my post and writing "I couldn't resist." Pretty funny, but I'm not laughing. Easily the worst attempt at a joke I've read on the Internet.

Dude, don't leave. The thing right now with you and @Packers is the first negativity I have seen on here between pretty well known members, plus, I kinda haven't read too many of your posts man, I don't know what to think of you yet, but you like a good guy, you just overreacted just a little.
Don't remove it. Keep the post as a memory of your competence of making a joke. Then maybe later you'll make decent laughable jokes. Sorry, it seems like youre insulting me, I might as well should fire back.
Carp, this has become a war, Ownage, don't become the next th!nk.
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:28 AM)King Carp Wrote: Carp, this has become a war, Ownage, don't become the next th!nk.
This is not a war, it's a small argument, don't overreact and turn this into something huge.

Any further disagreements should be taken to pm.
Trust me, this side of me almost never comes out, but when it does, even I feel bad about how negative I can be. I've been through hell for the past few days, but I can't talk about it here, it involves some gay, like actually gay kids being like fruits to me. Then I come on here expecting relief, then this happens. There's no end, I should leave.
Edit: Just read Duals post, I'll take it to PMs from here.
good point Dual, but Packers is currently replying, so I guess there is going to be one more post.
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:27 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Don't remove it. Keep the post as a memory of your competence of making a joke. Then maybe later you'll make decent laughable jokes. Sorry, it seems like youre insulting me, I might as well should fire back.

Dude, whats up with you and blowing every detail of every post out of proportion. It's the freaking Internet, #1 rule: take nothing personally. You blew up over the Vape thing, now this? I don't really know you that well but you seem to be a decent user and person that's been on a really short fuse lately.

I don't know you irl and I don't know what's going on in your life, but if your that stressed or whatever , why post if you know you'll try to get into an argument?

EDIT: WHOOPS. Guess it's over. Disregard these post as they'll probably get deleted. @[OwnageDerp] I know the feel. I won't hold a grudge or anything and you can PM me if you'd like, cool?
Excuse me, my panties are twisted, like you said. I couldn't resist. I did blow up over the Vape thing because I didn't want to talk about it. Then I got spawned into it to the point where I had to blow up. If you knew me in real life, you'd know that I'm not like this unless if someone does what you did. I do take stuff personal, that's just how I am, I assume you didn't notice because I started being this way less than a few days ago but you learn something new everyday.
Edit: I don't forget things like this. Just to let you know... I'll stay I guess. But I can't guarantee that.
Ok guys, stop. I'm not one to get involved in something like this, but seriously. I don't know what the "joke" that you guys are arguing about is, but I can almost guarantee it doesn't justify this.

It seems like Dragon King is genuinely trying to make things at least a bit better, and to basically reject his attempt at making peace was rude. If you're upset about something going on in your life, that's justifiable. Blowing up over small things on here is not.

I'm not trying to act like a mod, but this is becoming a bit much.
So I rejected peace? Possibly you misinterpreted my last post, because my last post was to explain why I've been a short fuse lately. I wouldn't have made a post, but I felt it was necessary to address that. I feel bad about how I was, but... I'm spamming now, sorry.
Perhaps I did misinterpret, but saying "I don't forget things" came off as you holding a grudge. If that's not what it was, then please excuse my post.
(Jan. 31, 2015  7:55 AM)Packers Wrote: [REMOVED] don't want any panties to get twisted.

This is what I meant by "I don't forget things."
(Jan. 31, 2015  9:02 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  7:55 AM)Packers Wrote: [REMOVED] don't want any panties to get twisted.

This is what I meant by "I don't forget things."
Exactly, in that edit I was saying that I didn't what things to go further, so I just removed it at an attempt to stop an argument that was coming (what going on right now). You obviously want to get me mad and hold a grudge, but I'm not that kind of person. 

(Jan. 31, 2015  8:57 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: So I rejected peace? Possibly you misinterpreted my last post, because my last post was to explain why I've been a short fuse lately. I wouldn't have made a post, but I felt it was necessary to address that. I feel bad about how I was, but... I'm spamming now, sorry.
That's what I would call what you posted:

(Jan. 31, 2015  8:44 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Excuse me, my panties are twisted, like you said. I couldn't resist. I did blow up over the Vape thing because I didn't want to talk about it. Then I got spawned into it to the point where I had to blow up. If you knew me in real life, you'd know that I'm not like this unless if someone does what you did. I do take stuff personal, that's just how I am, I assume you didn't notice because I started being this way less than a few days ago but you learn something new everyday.
Edit: I don't forget things like this. Just to let you know... I'll stay I guess. But I can't guarantee that.

Also, how did what i have been posting "spawn" up to this? I have been completely calm through out this whole conversation, offered peace and atleast tried to see it from your point of view, yet you continue to bash on me.

(Jan. 31, 2015  8:32 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Trust me, this side of me almost never comes out, but when it does, even I feel bad about how negative I can be. I've been through hell for the past few days, but I can't talk about it here, it involves some gay, like actually gay kids being like fruits to me. Then I come on here expecting relief, then this happens. There's no end, I should leave.
Edit: Just read Duals post, I'll take it to PMs from here.

You try act like you want to stop arguing but continue, I offered to make peace and not hold a grudge but you openly said you were going to hold a grudge. You said you'd take it to PMs and I told you can PM me if you'd like, but I didn't get a PM from you and you keep replying keeping this argument alive . It's not hard to figure out your act :\.

(Jan. 31, 2015  8:44 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Excuse me, my panties are twisted, like you said. I couldn't resist. I did blow up over the Vape thing because I didn't want to talk about it. Then I got spawned into it to the point where I had to blow up. If you knew me in real life, you'd know that I'm not like this unless if someone does what you did. I do take stuff personal, that's just how I am, I assume you didn't notice because I started being this way less than a few days ago but you learn something new everyday.
if you didn't want to talk about it, why'd you reply? You don't own this thread.

Recently it seems you've be balling up anger and you want to let it out without consequences, so you try to make arguments online and say "I didn't start it" , etc.

It probably wouldn't be bad for you to stop trying to argue and take a short break (don't misquote my words, I mean like a day.), calm your self down and try to release your anger, not push it on to other people.

But now I sound like a therapist . Enjoy your weekend Smile

EDIT: added third quote and rearranged.
EDIT 2: added more stuff.
EDIT 3: seems like a waste of time trying to help/understand/calm you when this will probably all get deleted before you see it.
I read the posts, but I clearly explained why I made such outlandish posts. I know I don't own this thread, but you don't either. There is no act here, as I said before I wanted to address that publicly. You want to end an argument, yet you make a long post, see how that doesn't work? By the way, explain why you involved panties in this "argument." Are you making assumptions about me? Explain that.
(Jan. 31, 2015  10:04 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I read the posts, but I clearly explained why I made such outlandish posts. I know I don't own this thread, but you don't either. There is no act here, as I said before I wanted to address that publicly. You want to end an argument, yet you make a long post, see how that doesn't work? By the way, explain why you involved panties in this "argument." Are you making assumptions about me? Explain that.
did I ever say or act as I own this thread ? Did I ever try to control what people have to talk about in this thread? No, sir.

There 'a a big difference in how I'm posting and how your posting. Your previous posts seem agitated and strive to continue this argument, my posts are calm and seek a resolution. That's how I interpreted them atleast. Also, that last post was trying to show you from my point of view how your sounding, and trying to get you to understand my point.

I added that to my post before you said you were having problems with homosexual's or something, how was I too know? As I had said before, I dont know you that well. It's not even that uncommon of a phrase.

EDIT : why is H O M O S E X U A L blocked by the profanity filter...?

We can finish this through PM if you want. Would you be ok if I PMed you or would you just block me?
And there you go covering yourself up, I want a reason, a concrete indisputable reason why you mentioned panties in this. With me, that doesn't lighten moods, that just enrages me, which you just did. Congratulations, you successfully pissed me off. Why would you assume I wouldn't have a problem with you saying that? I'd expect some minimal maturity, but wow. I'm amazed you said that. At this point we should just let this argument die out, but I feel that might not happen.
Edit: Settled in PM.