Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

If you are actually fearful, then do not go at all, do not even think for a second of going and bringing a defensive weapon ... Tell them they have to go to your house for whatever plausible reason.
(Feb. 05, 2015  1:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, if you cannot go to the police if they threaten you with a gun because of a game loss, then you are in the damn wrong country.

Let's all seek refuge in Canada, There we can eat maple syrup and use their rainbow canada monies Grin

Ownage: do they hunt or something?

If the kids are that unstable, the parents should atleast have a gun safe.

(Feb. 05, 2015  1:27 AM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2015  1:09 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Tell the parents? The dad is a weiner (you know what I mean) obsessed airhead that supplied these kids with straight up murder weapons. I guess I'll bring my flamethrower lighter. (It's modded so the flame goes up 5 inches.)
Edit: The older one has one too.

What Kai-V says is right.

If anyone tells me that "There's no such thing as a bad parent, they teach their own way". Err no, I have to disagree, no parent in the right mind should allow their children to have easy access to guns, teaching about the dangers is okay, but they shouldn't have guns at all, and I hope people don't say it's wrong of me to say what's bad parenting and whatnot, I'm just giving an opinion and I'm not giving a parent a gold star so they feel good. I could bring an example up but I feel like I'm gonna get warned for that.

BEEP BEEP BEEP, POTENTIAL POLITICAL DISCUSSION!! ABORT, ABORT, ABORT!!! WEEEEEE-OOOOOO WEEEEE-OOOOOOOOO!!!!!
They don't hunt, just a of Call of Duty obsessed father/son relationship. I've used my skateboard to escape some situations, there's blood on my board for a reason. Because at the skatepark a kid was rushing at me so I used my board to block. Then his head was bleeding. All self defense, if I wanted to assault him I would have did worse than just block. He rushed at me because apparently I stopped him from doing a trick, but actually me and a big guy accidentally crashed into him, so he decided to rush at me because he knew he'd get slammed by the big guy.
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:28 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: They don't hunt, just a of Call of Duty obsessed father/son relationship. I've used my skateboard to escape some situations, there's blood on my board for a reason. Because at the skatepark a kid was rushing at me so I used my board to block. Then his head was bleeding. All self defense, if I wanted to assault him I would have did worse than just block. He rushed at me because apparently I stopped him from doing a trick, but actually me and a big guy accidentally crashed into him, so he decided to rush at me because he knew he'd get slammed by the big guy.

Have the children ever even shot the guns ?
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:30 AM)Packers Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:28 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: They don't hunt, just a of Call of Duty obsessed father/son relationship. I've used my skateboard to escape some situations, there's blood on my board for a reason. Because at the skatepark a kid was rushing at me so I used my board to block. Then his head was bleeding. All self defense, if I wanted to assault him I would have did worse than just block. He rushed at me because apparently I stopped him from doing a trick, but actually me and a big guy accidentally crashed into him, so he decided to rush at me because he knew he'd get slammed by the big guy.

Can we stay away from brutal attacks with a skateboard? This is a spinning top forum Sagittario_Worried

Packers, a gun is a gun, whether it can be used or not, still a deadly weapon in the hands of some mentally unstable kids (not in an insulting way).
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:32 AM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:30 AM)Packers Wrote:

Can we stay away from brutal attacks with a skateboard? This is a spinning top forum Sagittario_Worried

Packers, a gun is a gun, whether it can be used or not, still a deadly weapon in the hands of some mentally unstable kids (not in an insulting way).
Did I ever say different ? lol

I'm asking OwnageDerp if they even use then for competition/just to shoot at the range (if they actually know safety and stuff) or if the father just bought them for the sake of owning them.
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:35 AM)Packers Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:32 AM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:30 AM)Packers Wrote: Have the children ever even shot the guns ?

Did I ever say different ? lol

I'm asking OwnageDerp if they even use then for competition/just to shoot at the range (if they actually know safety and stuff) or if the father just bought them for the sake of owning them.
I think we can just drop this with the answer of he shouldn't go because they have guns and every other post on this thread. We shouldn't even be talking about this violence...
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:20 AM)Packers Wrote: Let's all seek refuge in Canada, There we can eat maple syrup and use their rainbow canada monies Grin
Free healthcare, rainbow monies... I'm down.
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:38 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:20 AM)Packers Wrote: Let's all seek refuge in Canada, There we can eat maple syrup and use their rainbow canada monies Grin

Jump in the minivan Smile
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:38 AM)Wizard Wrote:

We have some nice retired reindeers that used to work for Santa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You will get used to the weather, we usually have sighting of polar bears that migrated from the North during November to April.
Let's go in United States, where all your neighbors have a gun and may be dangerous freaks. Serious
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:48 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Let's go in United States, where all your neighbors have a gun and may be dangerous freaks. Serious

Yes, let's pay ridiculous amounts for health care, be allowed to own a concealed gun and shoot anybody that comes onto our lawn. @[|BeyBouncer|], I love the idea DJ - Yeah!

/sarcasm
Woah woah woah, did I read this right?

Ownagederp Wrote:But they probably would stand on the sidelines with them pointed at me...

You mean these kids actively threaten you with automatic weapons (which, if they're fully automatic, are illegal anyway)?

In that case, I would never go near that house again. Honestly, if they're that unstable, they shouldn't have access to weapons of any kind; if they've been threatening people, they should probably be locked up too.
It's fun to take risks. Wear goggles. You'll be fine.
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:48 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Let's go in United States, where all your neighbors have a gun and may be dangerous freaks. Serious

I live in America and my neighbors don't have guns!

(Feb. 05, 2015  3:48 AM)Neo Wrote: It's fun to take risks. Wear goggles. You'll be fine.

Thanks for this post, man. Next time I'm shooting a hulk-sized spider with a BB gun in the middle of the night while internally screaming and trying not to wake anyone, I will keep this in mind.

Very stranger edit:

I randomly stumbled across this image online and I thought "Hey, that looks like Brad!" But now I think it might actually be Brad. Can I get some input here? Lol.

The image:

A picture of Brad for comparison (He has posted plenty of photos of himself in the past, I really don't think it would be a problem of his privacy if I post this here):

And now an odd question about Brad, is his jaw crooked? Or rather, is it longer on one side? Because in that photo his chin seems to go towards the left (Or his right).
(Feb. 05, 2015  5:42 AM)Wizard Wrote:

I live in America and my neighbors don't have guns!

(Feb. 05, 2015  3:48 AM)Neo Wrote: It's fun to take risks. Wear goggles. You'll be fine.

Thanks for this post, man. Next time I'm shooting a hulk-sized spider with a BB gun in the middle of the night while internally screaming and trying not to wake anyone, I will keep this in mind.

Very stranger edit:

I randomly stumbled across this image online and I thought "Hey, that looks like Brad!" But now I think it might actually be Brad. Can I get some input here? Lol.

The image:

A picture of Brad for comparison (He has posted plenty of photos of himself in the past, I really don't think it would be a problem of his privacy if I post this here):

And now an odd question about Brad, is his jaw crooked? Or rather, is it longer on one side? Because in that photo his chin seems to go towards the left (Or his right).

The internet gets stranger and stranger.
(Feb. 05, 2015  6:01 AM)King Carp Wrote: The internet gets stranger and stranger.

This is the real reason why Brad left, lol. (no it isn't)

I'm feeling a little tempted to message the person who posted that photo now. Either they're a former WBO member, they know brad personally, or they just found it somewhere online. It's probably the third option however.
(Feb. 05, 2015  6:04 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2015  6:01 AM)King Carp Wrote: The internet gets stranger and stranger.

This is the real reason why Brad left, lol. (no it isn't)

I'm feeling a little tempted to message the person who posted that photo now. Either they're a former WBO member, they know brad personally, or they just found it somewhere online. It's probably the third option however.

Ya, the internet is full of old gifs like that, gifs are like the windows XP version of Vine.
[/color]Turns out my friends guns are air soft, so I'm less disturbed now, just less... Moving on...
That's how Bey Brad looks like? His hair is almost longer than mine! I'm about a half inch short but I'm tan. (I'm tan because I live in a sun city) He deserves a medal, long hair is awesome. Too bad it takes about 3 hours to dry.
(Feb. 05, 2015  6:13 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: [/color]Turns out my friends guns are air soft, so I'm less disturbed now, just less... Moving on...
That's how Bey Brad looks like? His hair is almost longer than mine! I'm about a half inch short but I'm tan. (I'm tan because I live in a sun city) He deserves a medal, long hair is awesome. Too bad it takes about 3 hours to dry.

And its horrifically painful to brush your hair when you first wake up, I used to have mine really long, but my mom made me cut it Unhappy
(Feb. 05, 2015  2:04 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Should I bring some kind of weapon? I've got a heavy skateboard I could slam them with the face with the trucks, but the kids who go crazy dont play the game we'll be playing. But they probably would stand on the sidelines with them pointed at me, but my friend would floor them if they get stupid though. I would want to ruin them if they dare shoot me. Here come the skateboard trucks.

Or, make them watch Foodfight! :3

Seriously though, distance may be your greatest weapon.

EDIT: Whats painful about hair combing? Is it when you have tangled hair and it hurts to brush it?
The tangled hair creates knots, and if you've plucked your own hair, you know it's painful. It's the same pain trying to untangle a knot. Another downside for me is if I take a nap in the summer from 2-8pm, I will sweat in my sleep and when I wake up, my hair smells bad and it feels wet, not moist, but wet. It's horrible, but you must make sacrifices.
Errr, thanks?

The only way it wouldn't be painful is to get a haircut so the hair wouldn't get tangled, unless you want longer hair, what I dislike in summer is warm pillows, they're totally uncomfortable and make me sweat. You wash your hair on a daily basis right?
Cutting your hair is absoulutely the worst...Though I have nothing against cutting hair,but I just hate it when my parents tells me to cut my hair..I look like those dudes in the military Tired
(Feb. 05, 2015  5:42 AM)Wizard Wrote: Very stranger edit:

The image:

It's him: http://www.bluekaffee.com/topicview.php?topic=91803 lol
The Secret Life of Brad

His jaw looks straight to me, it might just be the angle throwing you off.