Nickname(s) thread.

Poll: Do you like your nickname?

yes
82.22%
no
17.78%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
what's that chody? anyway got a new one, from one of my cousins, mexican:

mariposa: based after my favourite capoiera move, that my cousin can do and likes to rub in my face that I can't.
Well, I only have 2, and the first one I absolutely hate anyone who calls me it.
It's some sort of really werid pronunciation of "Pierce" and it gets on my nerves.
Simply because my teacher was saying emphasis and stuff (Learning poetry at the time) and someone said my name with emphasis on certain parts. Luckily, I'm not someone who hits people, but I was just about to punch him in the face.
And the other one is poke.My math teacher comes up with werid nicknames releating to our names... My name is Pierce. Pierce=Poke. There you go
Everyone calls me DJ Valhalla. B/C i am a real DJ. I am going to DJ my 8th grade school dance.
"IM SO EXCITED!!"
-Bumblebee TF:ROTF

I might actually get popular!
My nickname that I have no clue how I got at school randomly one day is, Jefferry.

My real name is Zane, so I am still wondering how I got it.
My friends though, I guess are a little.... uhh, different I guess I could say.
It still sticks with me.
My nicknames are Trist, T, and "Shut up, I don't care" because I usually correct people . My real name is Triston ... Self Explanatory ...
My nickname is donkey. I got it by kicking a soccer ball from across the field (at my school we have a pretty big field) and scoring. Some people also call me pyro, which is quite self explanitory.
Hate to revive the thread, sorry guys.

I have recently required my first nickname (yay!)
Joey: This all started when I was watching friends, and texting, well, my friends. So we talked about the episode, and all the funny bits, and it's a thing we do every night now, haha. So then we all decided to take the friends personality quiz, and I got Joey. My friends all got seperate characters, so it all worked out (save Rachel. We need a Rachel XD). It worked out really well because I was keeping the fact that my friend (who got Chandler) and this other girl (who doesn't participate in our "chats" and doesn't actually know she's Monica XD) liked each other a secret. So we all started calling each other by our "friends names."
So now they call me Joey.
Wow we're weird.
Yeah Me Friends call me Lil'Ninja
I think they call me tht cause im Im small for me age and Im like a ninja
These are my nicknames
One of my friends call me Shorty, because I'm short for my ageSmile (she's been calling me that since 6th gradeSmile
Another one of my friends call me Lil S(again because I'm short and my name starts with an SSmile)
My stepmom used to call me String-bean because I'm skinny, she doesn't call me that anymore though
Thread Necromancy!
Anyways, my friends call me Miley, because my name is Myles. They also called me MyMyMyles, because that is what Dr.King called the character Miles in Our Friend Martin.
Everyone on my Highschool Drumline calls me T-Money. Why? I have no idea.
My friends call me umm...
Fleshy Ilja ___bear Einstein

XD
Fleshy: I don't really know how it started Chocked_2

Ilja: My Spanish Teacher mispronounced my name. My real name is Ilija, but my Spanish teacher mispronounced it, and it was hilarious how he said it XD the name stuck

___bear: I guess because I'm a little on what you call, the more "violent" type of guy XD

Einstein: Because my great-great uncle by law is Einstein
My friend calls me Thermometer because one time he randomly asked me what the temperature was, and I had no idea, so I gave him a random number. Plus I'm skinny like a thermometer (without the bulb).
My friends gave me so many stupid nicknames because I have the longest name in the
Class:Christopher
I'm pretty sure they gave me at least 3 or 4 nicknamesUnhappy
Christopher is a long name ? Damn, what is everyone else called, "carp" ? Here, the trend with new parents is to give them children a composed name for some reason, but it becomes way too ridiculous sometimes : Marcel-François Massicote-de-Genève, for instance.
Fleshy, SGMS?? Probably should edit that, bro.
Anyways, my only nickname is here, I'm a derpy, what do I have to say? no. I feel like a brony, and I don't like it man.
I'm FISHY! As you can see from my sig!^-^
(Oct. 22, 2013  3:00 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: My friends gave me so many stupid nicknames because I have the longest name in the
I have a friend named Christopher and everyone calls him Topher.
(Oct. 22, 2013  3:27 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2013  3:00 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: My friends gave me so many stupid nicknames because I have the longest name in the
I have a friend named Christopher and everyone calls him Topher.

I have a cousin named Chritopher I call him Chris
Yeah people call me Chris and a bunch of other stupid namesUnhappy
As my avatar says I'm DK , it's just my username initials instead of having to type my whole name all caps lol
Okay first of all I bow to whoever found this thread XD second my nicknames are Sam (my names Samuel but people call me Sam sometimes) Sam-Bone (one of my Kung-Fu instructors called me this all the time now I realize it was because I was skinny and people called me Sam and you can see my rib's which are bones XD) and No-Name (we had a bit of a nickname day kinda and one of my friends a girl chose Waffle Squirt aka miss questions since she kept asking questions XD) we called the twins thing 1 and thing 2 the girl who was big tall and inflexible was get low my little brother was MR. Good... don't ask Tired and the other guy was noodles XD
Call me "Ao" It's a word I like. Also, It's my favourite color!
If I get something it has to be that. This nickname suits me very well!
My older sister calls me "Butter" because when she was younger she couldn't pronounce the "r" sound in brother and called me bother (buh-ther, not the word "bother") and she started to consciously say "butter"

Longest Name Ever:
Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfe­schlegelstein­hausenberger­dorffvoraltern­waren­gewissenhaft­schaferswessen­schafewaren­wohlgepflege­und­sorgfaltigkeit­beschutzen­von­angreifen­durch­ihrraubgierigfeinde­welche­voraltern­zwolftausend­jahres­vorandieerscheinen­wander­ersteer­dem­enschderraumschiff­gebrauchlicht­als­sein­ursprung­von­kraftgestart­sein­lange­fahrt­hinzwischen­sternartigraum­auf­der­suchenach­diestern­welche­gehabt­bewohnbar­planeten­kreise­drehen­sich­und­wohin­der­neurasse­von­verstandigmen­schlichkeit­konnte­fortplanzen­und­sicher­freuen­anlebens­langlich­freude­und­ruhe­mit­nicht­ein­furcht­vor­angreifen­von­anderer­intelligent­geschopfs­von­hinzwischen­sternartigraum, Senior.